PDA

View Full Version : taking M1T pills

civicrider
04-06-2009, 06:47 PM
ive herd some good and some bad about these, has anyone used these before? If so what did you think, i know a lot of oral pills are bad for your liver but i was thinking just one cycle.

TurboD
04-06-2009, 08:42 PM
do you compete?

if you are weight training for a hobby of sorts, i can't see how a person could justify potential harm on their body without cause.

imo this is worse than smokers that don't listen to the cancer warnings, at least smokers have an addiction that is hard to break.

just my 2c

i admittedly don't know much about the pills, other than the basic health risks and the fact that they're illegal.

civic_rida
04-06-2009, 10:20 PM
i've taken it before crazy nose bleeds.

KRyn
04-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Don't fuck around with prohormones, they are garbage. You are better off doing a real cycle. At best you will put on a few (maybe 5lbs with M1T) pounds. They are hard on your body; I would not cycle them longer than 4 weeks! Also be sure you have some PCT in place.

Honestly if you want to get huge using illegal substances do it right. Test-e and Dbol work very well together.

civic_rida
04-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I wouldnt say d-bol is harmless.

KRyn
04-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
I wouldnt say d-bol is harmless.

Who said anything about D-bol being harmless?

beyond_ban
04-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I have personally done a cycle of M1T, and i would only recommend it if you have a lot of previous experience in the gym. The only reason i justified using them was because i had hit a plateau, and they worked great for getting over it. I didn't experience huge gains, but it most definitely helped me out.

Just me 2c..

G-Suede
04-07-2009, 12:16 AM
M1T, why waste your time?

If you want to get big, really big, it's simple, just do the following:

10 - 15 units Humulin-R 4 - 6 times per day

2 - 4 grams IM test/week. The more androgenic the better. Skip the other shit (Winstrol, Deca, etc.) it's for pussies that think it's magic. It is not.

200mg of either Anadrol(4x50mg) or Dianabol(40x5mg) daily

8 - 12 units GH/day or EOD if you're cheap

Every single day, eat 7500 to 10000 calories (protein/fat/carbs) evenly split throughout the day. I recommend dirty bird (KFC) - tastes great, more filling, and DO NOT forget the fries.

Water. Drink it.

DO NOT lift like a bitch. If you aren't frightening people around you, put the weights back on the ladies side of the mirror (westside) and grab something worthy of all that juice your taking. If the 120's aren't heavy enough, stack a couple more dumbells on top. I've trained beside Davey-Boy Smith and watched him do strict side laterals with 85lb dumbells. If big-man did it, so should you.

FULL RANGE OF MOTION. DO NOT be a fucking pussy, half repping loser. That means squats with your o-ring a few inches off the floor.

DO NOT do gay fucktard exercises that involve anything requiring a ball, wobble board, elastic band, or surgical tubing.

Sleep at least 10 hours per day. 12 - 14 is better.

DO NOT run if you can walk.
DO NOT stand if you can sit.
DO NOT sit if you can lay down.
DO NOT remain awake if you can sleep.

And most importantly: Die Big. Die Young. Leave a Good Looking Corpse.

civicrider
04-07-2009, 07:18 AM
im not looking to get super jacked or anything, i feel stuck at my plateau and would like to cheat a bit to gain another 10 pounds to get me rolling

KRyn
04-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Eat more and train harder.
Maybe try some SuperPump250 and some heavy metal to get you going in the gym.

GQBalla
04-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
im not looking to get super jacked or anything, i feel stuck at my plateau and would like to cheat a bit to gain another 10 pounds to get me rolling

go on a deload

civicrider
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
done the deload it helped and i am eating a lot and using no explode and i go to the gym quite a bit, i would just like to try a small easy cycle

KRyn
04-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Try everything before going to chemicals, how about trying a new routine? Shock your body go out of your comfort zone.

jazzyb
04-07-2009, 11:33 AM
m1t is argubaly the most power full andro out there, along with being powerfull it also comes with its share of harsh sides.

keep your liver/kidneys clean while on, your going to be shut down, and shut down hard.

G-Suede
04-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
m1t is argubaly the most power full andro out there, along with being powerfull it also comes with its share of harsh sides.

keep your liver/kidneys clean while on, your going to be shut down, and shut down hard.

:rolleyes:

jazzyb
04-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by G-Suede

:rolleyes:

love that, what do you have?

bubbley
04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
m1t=rat poison

Buffalo Soldier
04-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Methyltestosterone is a 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid that is a form of testosterone. This was one of the first oral steroids to be produced, first appearing in the 1930s, and is still in use today to treat some medical conditions. However for the most part there have been countless advancements that have made the use of methyltestosterone are reserved for rather specific circumstances.

In terms of uses for strength athletes and bodybuilders, methyltestosterone has several characteristics that can be beneficial. It is both moderately anabolic and androgenic. However this is somewhat tempered because the compound is also severely estrogenic due to it being very receptive to the aromatase enzyme (1).

For the most part users should not expect to experience dramatic gains in muscle mass from this compound. This may be partially as a result of the 17 alpha methylation, as this can result in a lower anabolic activity than the parent compound (1). However the androgenic qualities of the compound are something that could be of interest to many users.

In terms of estrogenic conversion, it is believed that methyltestosterone converts to the more biologically active estrogen 17 alpha methylestradiol. This can account for the increased occurrence and severity of the estrogenic side effects that users often report. It is thought by many that the side effects associated with the compound and their severity simply make methyltestosterone rather inefficient when the comparatively small amounts of muscle growth are factored in. Often the negatives outweigh the positives.

Having said this however, if used for its androgenic properties, users may find methyltestosterone quite effective. Of course it should be used in conjunction with other compounds and should not be relied upon as a “stand-alone” drug. Its synergistic effects would be much more beneficial to the user.

Use/Dosing

Due to the active life of the drug, users must spread out the doses of methyltestosterone throughout the day for at least two or three evenly spaced doses to maintain stable blood levels of the compound. Some users anecdotally report that taking a dose prior to their workout helps raise their level of aggression slightly, providing them with a greater degree of focus in the gym (2). However this effect is somewhat debateable and varies from user to user.

Most inexperienced users will begin using methyltestosterone in doses of about 30-50mgs per day and adjust as needed. Due to the issues related to hepatoxicity it is recommended that users limit their use of this compound to only a few weeks. Limiting the usage of this drug to 4-6 weeks would help to avoid any serious complications that could become a problem in terms of liver toxicity.

Many users will use this compound similarly to methandrostenolone or oxymetholone and cycle it as a “jump start” when waiting for long acting estered compounds to “kick in”. Usually once the effects of these long acting estered injectables are beginning to be realized, users discontinue use of the oral compound. This is not to say that use of methyltestosterone is limited to this protocol but it is by far the most popular. One such exception would be its use prior to various sorts of competitions is also quite common so that its effects are realized during a specific period.

Risks/Side Effects

Estrogenic side effects can be a concern with methyltestosterone, as it converts to estradiol via aromatase, although this is quite modest at best. High blood pressure, water retention, gynocomastia, and acne are all possible undesireable side effects during use of methyltestosterone. It should also be noted that this compound converts to dihydrotestosterone, which can cause prostate enlargement and hair loss (2). Use of finasteride or other similar compounds may be able to at least partially treat or prevent these side effects.

In women it is not uncommon for virilizing side effects to occur (3), including increased growth of androgen-sensitive hair and deepening the voice, amongst others. There are no ways to minimize these side effects in women if they are experienced other than to keep the dosage that one is taking to a minimum. It is for this reason that it is not recommended that women experiment with methyltestosterone.

Like most oral steroids methyltestosterone is 17-alpha-alkylated so that it can't be broken down into a 17-ketosteroid, and therefore rendering the substance ineffective (4). However, this causes liver values to become elevated over a short period of time. It is for this reason that long-term use of any 17-alpha-alkylated steroid is considered dangerous. Despite this however, no long-term damage should be expected if use is kept to relatively short periods, with liver values returning to previous levels after use is discontinued in nearly all cases (4).

mdeluxe
04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
^ Wikipedia is your friend :bigpimp:

Buffalo Soldier
04-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Actually bud wikipedia is quite weak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone

beyond_ban
04-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
Eat more and train harder.
Maybe try some SuperPump250 and some heavy metal to get you going in the gym.

done the deload it helped and i am eating a lot and using no explode and i go to the gym quite a bit, i would just like to try a small easy cycle

I used both SuperPump 250 and NO xplode... I found SuperPump didnt work for my body, so i stopped after one cycle. I then used NO Xplode for 3 cycles, but by the end of the third i was back at a plateau again. That is why i decided to use M1T to break the plateau... It was the only thing that actually helped, but considering the sideeffects its completely up to the user to decide. I personally do not use it anymore, but i cant deny the positive affect it had on my workouts.

jazzyb
04-07-2009, 02:41 PM
are there any shops that sell M1T in calgary?

GQBalla
04-07-2009, 02:46 PM
M1T is illegal

mdeluxe
04-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
M1T is illegal

just shows that most supplements that work good are illegal

civicrider
04-07-2009, 02:51 PM
i have herd people gaining and keeping 10-15lbs in a 2-3 week period using just M1T

beyond_ban what side effects did you experience? I hear its common to make you feel lazy and lose your appetite.

beyond_ban
04-07-2009, 02:55 PM
i have herd people gaining and keeping 10-15lbs in a 2-3 week period using just M1T

beyond_ban what side effects did you experience? I hear its common to make you feel lazy and lose your appetite.

I think that the 10-15 lbs is not really realistic, as i gained only about 5-7lbs of lean muscle mass over a one month cycle. As far as side effects go, i had some minor head aches which may or may not have been from the supllement. I also had a little loss of appetite but nothing major because io just drank more protein/fiber supplements to get the neccessary nutrients that my body needed. I did'nt ecperience any laziness or or drowsiness, in fact if anything i would have a bit more trouble falling asleep at night after a hard workout. I would reccomend working out around 5-6 in order to get to sleep around 11.

jazzyb
04-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

I think that the 10-15 lbs is not really realistic, as i gained only about 5-7lbs of lean muscle mass over a one month cycle. As far as side effects go, i had some minor head aches which may or may not have been from the supllement. I also had a little loss of appetite but nothing major because io just drank more protein/fiber supplements to get the neccessary nutrients that my body needed. I did'nt ecperience any laziness or or drowsiness, in fact if anything i would have a bit more trouble falling asleep at night after a hard workout. I would reccomend working out around 5-6 in order to get to sleep around 11.

how many calories were u taking? what were your stats before you started? biggest of all of the calories taken in what where your macros? and least routine? and PCT.

kutt3r
04-08-2009, 06:37 AM

LOL bullsh!t. 15lbs of water? I know it is not lean mass otherwise everyone would be taking it.
Lose you appetite... that is a great side effect...

You say your diet is in order? Post it and not what you eat 1 day of the week... Diet has to be consistent week in and out for results. If you stop growing your not eating, simple as that. Are you sleeping 7-10hrs? So many other issues to cause a plateau and you go to crap to get over it?

Why is everyone looking for the easy way out... plateau my ass, unless you are elite. Change your diet, change your training get more sleep.. done.

If you want to do a cycle then do it, but stay away from this pro hormone shit.. nothing I have read is good.

jazzyb
04-08-2009, 06:54 AM
m1t is not a pro-hormone, its a pro-steroid.

GQBalla
04-08-2009, 07:21 AM
a pro steroid is a pro hormone.

steroid = hormone...

jazzyb
04-08-2009, 08:11 AM
m1t is not a pro-hormone, its a pro-steroid.

wtf was i thinking. SORRY.

i had just woken up.

oster
04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
M1T, why waste your time?

If you want to get big, really big, it's simple, just do the following:

10 - 15 units Humulin-R 4 - 6 times per day

2 - 4 grams IM test/week. The more androgenic the better. Skip the other shit (Winstrol, Deca, etc.) it's for pussies that think it's magic. It is not.

200mg of either Anadrol(4x50mg) or Dianabol(40x5mg) daily

8 - 12 units GH/day or EOD if you're cheap

Every single day, eat 7500 to 10000 calories (protein/fat/carbs) evenly split throughout the day. I recommend dirty bird (KFC) - tastes great, more filling, and DO NOT forget the fries.

Water. Drink it.

DO NOT lift like a bitch. If you aren't frightening people around you, put the weights back on the ladies side of the mirror (westside) and grab something worthy of all that juice your taking. If the 120's aren't heavy enough, stack a couple more dumbells on top. I've trained beside Davey-Boy Smith and watched him do strict side laterals with 85lb dumbells. If big-man did it, so should you.

FULL RANGE OF MOTION. DO NOT be a fucking pussy, half repping loser. That means squats with your o-ring a few inches off the floor.

DO NOT do gay fucktard exercises that involve anything requiring a ball, wobble board, elastic band, or surgical tubing.

Sleep at least 10 hours per day. 12 - 14 is better.

DO NOT run if you can walk.
DO NOT stand if you can sit.
DO NOT sit if you can lay down.
DO NOT remain awake if you can sleep.

And most importantly: Die Big. Die Young. Leave a Good Looking Corpse.

Are you fucking retarded!?

To the OP, M1T is very hard on the liver, and I would not reccomend it. 99% of the time its your diet that is holding you back, post up what you eating...

If your set on taking an oral, I would suggest 40-60mg/day of Anavar. Although a simple Test cycle @ 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks (with PCT) would be your best bet

G-Suede
04-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by oster

Are you fucking retarded!?

Good one. Pussy.

jazzyb
04-08-2009, 12:53 PM
anyone know of any local dungeon stores ie. samsons that sell this shit?

Wildcat
04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
anyone know of any local dungeon stores ie. samsons that sell this shit?

I just know samsons does. Pretty sure the guy who owns the place manufactures it, that's just speculation tho.

civicrider
04-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Good one. Pussy.

You put up the most useless stuff, I am not sure why you even bother posting

Darkane
04-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Noooo. Why throw away your natural status?

Want to start making gains again? Lets work on the diet.

It can ALWAYS be tightened up.

Keeping a food log yet? Keeping a lifting log?

I could give you a small supp stack to get the gains going again after you dial in the diet.

You might be interested in simple stuff like BCAA's, a sleep aid, and of course more food!

I know I've asked this a lot before, but how much protein are you getting? I recall like 200g or something. Add to that, and bump up fats.

In a nut shell, High fat diet = High natural test production.

G-Suede
04-08-2009, 01:15 PM

You put up the most useless stuff, I am not sure why you even bother posting

If you choose to ignore the truth, that's your challenge not mine.

civicrider
04-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Noooo. Why throw away your natural status?

Want to start making gains again? Lets work on the diet.

It can ALWAYS be tightened up.

Keeping a food log yet? Keeping a lifting log?

I could give you a small supp stack to get the gains going again after you dial in the diet.

You might be interested in simple stuff like BCAA's, a sleep aid, and of course more food!

I know I've asked this a lot before, but how much protein are you getting? I recall like 200g or something. Add to that, and bump up fats.

In a nut shell, High fat diet = High natural test production.

At first i was doing the load at protien diet and i feel like i am growing a gut and not much muscle, Tried cutting out the fatty foods and now im going no where. I am going to go back to my old routine as this power lifting does not seem to be helping me. With the diet i have been on i doubt im clearing 100g of protien a day, i was around 180g

civicrider
04-08-2009, 01:25 PM

If you choose to ignore the truth, that's your challenge not mine.
i assume your first post was some sarcastic joke which is useless or if your serious its pretty gay

and your other "good one pussy"

So what good have you done so far?

Darkane
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM

At first i was doing the load at protien diet and i feel like i am growing a gut and not much muscle, Tried cutting out the fatty foods and now im going no where. I am going to go back to my old routine as this power lifting does not seem to be helping me. With the diet i have been on i doubt im clearing 100g of protien a day, i was around 180g

How do you expect to grow like that? :rofl:

Also "Feeling" you're growing a gut and actually gaining visceral or subcutaneous fat are two different things.

Which "Power lifting Routine" are you doing?

If it's the Simple Power Routine and it's not doing anything, I'm not sure you're doing it correctly.

Are you adding in extra sets? extra days?

Taking the deload as prescribed? Also keeping track of rest times?

civicrider
04-08-2009, 01:49 PM
yes it is the simple power lifting routine I am adding extra sets but not extra days. I do not feel like I am doing it correctly because I don't like pushing the limits on my weights as i have no one to spot me for certain workouts so I am limiting myself. I used the wrong wording its not that i feel like im growing a gut it looks like i am, nothing major maybe I am just paranoid about it happening:dunno:

Wildcat
04-08-2009, 01:52 PM
If aesthetics are the goal, why are you doing a power lifting routine? Wouldn't a bodybuilding routine be more logical?

Darkane
04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
yes it is the simple power lifting routine I am adding extra sets but not extra days. I do not feel like I am doing it correctly because I don't like pushing the limits on my weights as i have no one to spot me for certain workouts so I am limiting myself. I used the wrong wording its not that i feel like im growing a gut it looks like i am, nothing major maybe I am just paranoid about it happening:dunno:

How about you don't add extra sets. Also you're not supposed to go to failure. I believe it says 1-2 reps short.

You're probably over training.

Also you shouldn't need a spot at all. If you do, the weight is just to heavy. Plain and simple.

Darkane
04-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
If aesthetics are the goal, why are you doing a power lifting routine? Wouldn't a bodybuilding routine be more logical?

Strength base?

jazzyb
04-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Civicryder:

My 2cents; Most people train on the basis of attaining hypertrophy. absolutely nothing wrong with that, it is the most confirmed method of building muscle. Since you say you've hit a "plateu" all that has happened is that your body has adjusted to what you are throwing at it.

How long, and farbetween do you switch up your routine? Have you tried a total overhaul? a tried tested and true routine like rip toes or max ot?

If you have and it has not worked, switch from trying to attain hypertrophy to volumizing your muscles ( a method made popular by serge nubret). The aim of this type of workout is to push in as much blood as possible into the muscle group you are working so that it becomes nutrient rich and can feed while you are working it and after since a "pump" stays for a while if done to an extreem length.

I have defeated plateus in the past like this. But i keep falling of the ball and regressing then battleing with muscle memory's aid to come back and become bigger.

Wildcat
04-08-2009, 02:00 PM

Strength base?

Does he care? Sounds like he's more concerned with the look of his gut vs. how much weight he's throwing up. Id assume if he's been doing this powerlifting routine for a while he'd have an already decent strength base to transition into a bodybuilding routine.

civicrider
04-08-2009, 02:09 PM

How about you don't add extra sets. Also you're not supposed to go to failure. I believe it says 1-2 reps short.

You're probably over training.

Also you shouldn't need a spot at all. If you do, the weight is just to heavy. Plain and simple.

hmmm and over training is a bad thing? I always thought those last 1-2 reps were the best ones.

G-Suede
04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Sarcastic joke? Let me ask you this, have you ever had a real honest to god conversation about drug use and actual diet habits with a professional bodybuilder or powerlifter? You know, the guys make a living through their size and strength? I sincerely doubt it.

Anyway, here is my contribution to your question: if you are seriously thinking that M1T is the solution to your issue, it isn't. As uncomfortable as it may make you feel, read between the lines on my first post and you'll discover elements of reality. It's up to you to decide if you can accept them.

Edited to add: Be selective of the advice you accept. There are perhaps two or three individuals on this entire site that have a clue. Most of the people dishing advice are absolutely fucking clueless.

Darkane
04-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

Does he care? Sounds like he's more concerned with the look of his gut vs. how much weight he's throwing up. Id assume if he's been doing this powerlifting routine for a while he'd have an already decent strength base to transition into a bodybuilding routine.

I don't think he's been on this routine for a long time. It's got deloads built into it and can be run for 2 lengths. So 6 months or so on a fairly new trainee.

It could just be that the program doesn't work for him.. I do find that kind of hard to believe however. Every single person I've read about on this routine loved the gains.

EDIT: BTW you can find a ton of reviews on that routine. Simple Power Routine from Wes Silviera.

Wes runs Ironaddicts.com

kutt3r
04-09-2009, 06:31 AM
civicrider...
You are getting a ton of good advice here, but you need to listen and take it..

100g pro is nothing you are going to spin your wheels and get frustrated no matter what you take with it. Take a page from Dante, how much do you want to weigh? Double that number and you have your protein intake, fill up the rest of your cals with at least 20% fat, the rest carbs, no carbs before bed. Done, simplest diet around and you will grow.

Get your diet in check first, the power builder works, if you follow it and don't get all OCD. There is no need to go to failure, there are very few people these days that believe failure training is safe or efficient.

civicrider
04-09-2009, 07:29 AM
so i should be eating 360g of protein a day?

that's going to take a lot of shakes

GQBalla
04-09-2009, 07:36 AM
if you want to be 180 thats pretty much it,

you have to eat.

simple, ive recently started to eat more in my diet and have already noticed changes.

I changed my diet because i hit a plateu also, i stopped growing and i wouldnt be able to push more weight. Also changed my mentality and stuck with the simple strength based workout on iron addicts.

i did a deload and added some more meals into my diet. I still think i need to add another meal or snack in my day.

what are your current stats?

kutt3r
04-09-2009, 09:06 PM
so i should be eating 360g of protein a day?

that's going to take a lot of shakes

Dump the shakes... its only 1300 cals.. real meat and eggs is where it is at. Supplement with shakes, I would go no more than 2-3/day. 6 meals a day, that is only 60g pro/meal.
Dante is well known for putting 50-60pds of mass on guys that were 'hard gainers' so I have quite a bit of faith.. that and he is not tiny himself.

At least take 1.5g pro x body weight if you want to grow...
100g and you will be frustrated and not grow at all.

civicrider
04-09-2009, 09:27 PM
yeah right now i am one shake a day, i am going to up it to 2-3 a week and maybe get more of a strict diet and see if that helps before i proceed with a cycle.

its just hard to plan out all these meals every day and have easy access to the food all day, something that has 60g of protein that you can make in 10min or less for breakfast seems kind of difficult.

Darkane
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah right now i am one shake a day, i am going to up it to 2-3 a week and maybe get more of a strict diet and see if that helps before i proceed with a cycle.

its just hard to plan out all these meals every day and have easy access to the food all day, something that has 60g of protein that you can make in 10min or less for breakfast seems kind of difficult.

You live at home or on your own? I can tell you how to cook, but your mom might be pissed haha.

And FYI cook the night before.

And visit your butcher, they have tons of neat interesting options you don't know about.

For example, my breakfast tomorrow is: 8oz of Extra lean Elk peperoni, 1.5oz mixed nuts. Then supps, fish oil. Breakfast is eaten while sipping a nice hot beverage :D Excellent.

civicrider
04-09-2009, 10:19 PM
haha yes i do live on my own so i can cook as i please, but i suck at it and i have a busy schedule so fast easy meals is what i need.

this is a rough new plan for my meals i need some help with that start and finish though

breakfast

protein shake
bowl of oatmeal
yogurt and berries

then from 9am till 4pm i eat the following

banana
peanut butter sandwich
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cottage cheese
500ml chocolate milk
protein shake
can of tuna
gatoraid
and maybe a couple granola bars

then workout

protein shake

then dinner usually some chicken and rice or a steak and salad with potatoes

Darkane
04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
haha yes i do live on my own so i can cook as i please, but i suck at it and i have a busy schedule so fast easy meals is what i need.

this is a rough new plan for my meals i need some help with that start and finish though

breakfast

protein shake
bowl of oatmeal
yogurt and berries

then from 9am till 4pm i eat the following

banana
peanut butter sandwich
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cottage cheese
500ml chocolate milk
protein shake
can of tuna
gatoraid
and maybe a couple granola bars

then workout

protein shake

then dinner usually some chicken and rice or a steak and salad with potatoes

Yes, we're all busy man. I still manage with my 14 hour days (shift work + commute to plant site) so don't worry.

This is what I'm eating for the next 2 days ---> Pork roast.

I took an oven dish, placed a 4 pound pork loin roast in it, I covered it with steak spice, rubbed it in and threw it in the oven for 1.5 hours @350deg, and then let it sit in there an additional 30 min with the oven off.

That's it, I didn't really have to cook it, the oven did it.

Next I took 30 eggs I bought from my butcher and boiled them for 13 minutes in a big pot. I know - I'm Emeril Lagasse. So there I got 30 hard boiled eggs ready when ever I want.

When I buy a BBQ I'll start doing 8 steaks at a time. Takes what 15 minutes for 2 days of food?

Anyway.. aside from that - Your diet has a lot of sugar in it man. Eating like that, you will put on fat.

Gatorade is not good, unless it's Post workout. And then use the powder for the Dextrose.

Granola bars have tons of sugar, yogurt has sugar, Chocolate milk OMG - as much as pop. 500ml = 60g!! That's more carbs than I consume in 2 days.

Rice is ok PWO, If you're using white bread for your sandwich, kill it. Use whole wheat - Look to see if that even has added sugar, probably does. Just eat lots of clean foods.

civicrider
04-09-2009, 10:46 PM
well maybe not that much chocolate milk its about 1 liter every 7 days, and i forgot about eggs im having about 3 hard boiled eggs every day

kutt3r
04-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Here's the simplest solution for you.:

http://redpointfitness.com/
$20/month follow and your done.

Out of sheer laziness I have started here and the diets are great, pick your protein and figure out your sides.
Plan it out for the week, cook and your done.

I am a big fan of this site now for people that have no clue about diet or are just lazy like me. Everyone is busy, it is trying to figure how much it matters to you, once you get in a routine it gets much easier. (can you make hamburger and cheese? Welcome to a keto diet)

A cycle of anything don't mean shit if you don't eat right. (unless you have godly genetics)

liquidboi69
04-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Gatorade is not good, unless it's Post workout. And then use the powder for the Dextrose.

Question. Is dextrose ok intra workout? I take 60g intra one day/week because this day, my workouts are pretty long (~2:30)

So I take dextrose ~ 45mins into the workout to replenish glycogen stores. Or will it not replenish fast enough?

Input? Am I way off?

Buffalo Soldier
04-23-2009, 09:36 AM
^^ Dextrose is the fastest way to replenish glycogen. Ok to take during workout but I suggest you take it post workout after your body is depleted. This will spike you insulin ultimately increasing amino acid uptake and growth.