PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Koocanusa

craigcd
04-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Here is some helmet cam/chest cam/back cam footage of riding last Sunday at Koocanusa. Long drive for a day ride but well worth it. Footage shot with a "Go Pro Hero"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxcTbCtnhsY

PS: quality was great before it was uploaded to youtube- any other suggestions for video hosting?

Craig

japan_us
04-08-2009, 10:45 AM
:drool:

I definitely have to get into dirt riding.

**Can you pick up that cam anywhere in Calgary, or do you have to go internet style? I checked it out online, and it seems like a better deal than a lot of those bullet-type cams - plus it's cheaper. Wouldn't mind trying it out.

Khalil.e
04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
looks wild :eek:

Need to try that this summer :bigpimp:

Abeo
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I really didn't need to see that ... I've been itching to ride since I put a new pipe and fresh top end in, that didn't help.

Looks like some nice terrain, I'm envious

craigcd
04-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by japan_us
:drool:

I definitely have to get into dirt riding.

**Can you pick up that cam anywhere in Calgary, or do you have to go internet style? I checked it out online, and it seems like a better deal than a lot of those bullet-type cams - plus it's cheaper. Wouldn't mind trying it out.

I think some bike shops can order it in if you want- I would just order it online though its alot easier.

Good place for early season riding- leaving first thing tomorrow to spend the weekend.

Craig

Colin_R6
04-12-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm so jealous. I miss my KX80 that I had 100 years ago.

I need to get me a dirt bike again.

:(