PDA

View Full Version : TunerWorks!!!!

Dope7
04-08-2009, 08:53 PM
This is one of the best shops in calgary!!! or to make it even better, one of the best shops In ALBERTA!!!

i got most of the parts for my 7series from those guys!! Jay is a very good guy, he is very helpfull and friendly, i will sure make a trip to this shop this summer.

You know what's the best part?? i usually make the payment(s) by Monday or Tuesday and get my parts by the end of the week.

Thank you, Tunerworks and jay for the Work.

p.s i just got my hid headlights kit today jay!, thanks!!

:thumbsup:

dj_rice
04-08-2009, 08:56 PM
LOL So u listened to my advice

So glad Beyond or Calgary doesn't have a sponsor like EZ Motorsports :rofl: :rofl:

Dope7
04-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
LOL So u listened to my advice

So glad Beyond or Calgary doesn't have a sponsor like EZ Motorsports :rofl: :rofl:

hahah yup.

Fuck Ez Motorsports.

:facepalm:

adidas
04-08-2009, 09:19 PM
A while ago i special ordered a set of Brake pads for the front and rear of my car.

After 8 weeks of waiting and not a single call, i showed up and told the salesman to put the money back on the CC. He attempted to kinda look for it and come up with an excuse but it wasnt working.

They will never be seeing me again!

Jason Lange
04-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I totally disagree. I contacted them several times to buy Work wheels for my supra and didn't get a quote or even a response back. This was a couple weeks of trying. I guess they are too busy for my money.

Sorath
04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Bobby is a good guy but I think they're too expensive

rizfarmer
04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

I've actually found them to be cheaper than most shops on average when shopping parts around... although I've never had them do any labour for me

Dope7
04-08-2009, 10:35 PM
i think you guys are on crack.

:werd:

nixon45
04-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jason Lange
I totally disagree. I contacted them several times to buy Work wheels for my supra and didn't get a quote or even a response back. This was a couple weeks of trying. I guess they are too busy for my money.

+1

They didn't seem to have the time of day for me when I was looking to get some wheels as well a while back, despite dropping by and calling them on multiple occasions.. oh well :dunno:

wardpr68
04-08-2009, 10:55 PM
agreed, I asked them about tires or wheels back in the day and the guy on the phone seemed dumb as a door knob and too fucken lazy to check on prices or availability. Sit and rotate.

94boosted
04-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

:werd: I definitely think that they are overpriced

7thgenvic
04-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Gotta pay to play... They focus on high end customers. I wouldn't focus on being turned off from small parts. If your complaining about price then shop on the internet. They provide great customer service and treat returning customers with fantastic service and advice :):clap:

Gabe182
04-09-2009, 01:00 AM
I just picked up a set of tires for $400 from Will, he was a stand up guy.

And who gets 4 brand new 215/40/17 tires for that price?

berbatov
04-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Customer service and pricing - not great.

Canadian Si
04-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Will never be back again !!!!

JordanAndrew
04-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Gabe182
I just picked up a set of tires for $400 from Will, he was a stand up guy.

And who gets 4 brand new 215/40/17 tires for that price?

Are you talking about Will that owns speedtech or is there actually another Will that works in Tunerworks?

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about this place, how they only really care about the high class and not give too much crap about the middle class. :dunno:

Glad you had a good experience though, then again I can see that you own a BMW 7 series. Now if you had an older Honda or something similar, who knows. Unless of coarse you're throwing money at them. That's what a lot of people are saying.

5000Audi
04-09-2009, 05:01 AM
i have a 86 audi and they didnt call me back about parts i wanted to order from them( probably because the parts cost more then my car lol), but oh well i just bought through companies in the states

m3_powered
04-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Seems to be a game of hit and miss for me. However Rob seems to be a great guy

redline
04-09-2009, 06:36 AM
I have delt with Rob for years even way before the Tunerworks days and he has been a stand up guy for years. He has always given me great advise and service.

:thumbsup: for Tunerworks

legendboy
04-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by redline
I have delt with Rob for years even way before the Tunerworks days and he has been a stand up guy for years. He has always given me great advise and service.

:thumbsup: for Tunerworks

this

J@Tuner
04-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks for all the positive and negative feedback you guys. We do try our very best to get back to every customer we possibly can. We do not cater to only the high-end vehicles, we do all makes and models of vehicles for customers.

If anyone has been having any issues getting in contact with anyone here at the shop or would like any pricing, feel free to give me a call or email me anytime and I would be more than glad to help anyone out.

Glad you are happy Huss :) She will look and drive good for this summer!

68Camaro
04-09-2009, 10:53 AM
I've had nothing but good experiences with them....

i wanted wheels and James showed me almost every wheel option available for my car. I ended up gettin work wheels and Tunerworks was way cheaper then speedtech for them. id recommend them and ill be going back when i need wheels for my next car.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

heavyD
04-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't have alot of experience with them but I bought a cat back exhaust for my old Talon from Rob. Price was fair and they seemed pretty professional to me compared to some other local shops.

Dope7
04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by J@Tuner

Glad you are happy Huss :) She will look and drive good for this summer!

Thanks Jay, its running like a dream right now, i can't wait to install my HIDs and smoked corners.

:whipped: :bigpimp:

VWEvo
04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
Gotta pay to play... They focus on high end customers. I wouldn't focus on being turned off from small parts. If your complaining about price then shop on the internet. They provide great customer service and treat returning customers with fantastic service and advice :):clap:

Nice shop, and the guys are no doubt very knowledgeable. But I couldn't buy wheels if I tried harder from them. Last summer I tried so hard to get someone to answer even a single question regarding wheels for an Aston Martin Vantage. This summer I'm rocking my new m3, so I decided to give Tunerworks another shot and have my suspension and wheels done by them. They gave me one choice of wheels which I wasn't very keen on. I asked for more options and other wheel styles. I even said my budget would be $7-7.5k for wheels and tires. I never got any response from them again regarding the wheels. They did get me my suspension though :)

Seriously, its frustrating, and I hate venting on these forums because they are super cool guys. They need to learn how to deal with customers better. Everything said and done, I wrote at least 4-5 emails, 3 phone calls, $7g's to drop on wheels, I don't what more I could have done to get Tunerworks to sell me a set of wheels. I eventually just gave up, grabbed my suspension and ordered my wheels from the US. Service was beyond exceptional. I like dealing with companies that want my business, not with one I'm begging to work with me.

BigMass
04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
It seems to be the standard MO for a lot of shops in Calgary to not want to work for their money. All they want to do is punch an order into the computer and rake in the profits. Actually having to answer questions, give advice and work with customers is asking too much. That’s why with the internet I’m surprised some of these shops are still around on any level outside of install. If all I want is a robot to punch in an order I can do it myself online and save a lot of cash. Now I’m not bashing on Tunerworks specifically, but that’s my experience over the years from a lot of shops around town.

Tuner1
04-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
Actually having to answer questions, give advice and work with customers is asking too much.

On the average day I spend ten hours doing these exact things.

As a company our biggest problem, if you want to call it that, is too much business. I am not saying this in an arrogant or cocky way but from Monday to Friday we receive approx 1200 email inquiries, countless phone call and many, many walk in customers. Sometime well-meaning customers just slip through the cracks. This is not acceptable but at the moment it is a fact of life and if I were the customer on the other end I wouldn't be happy about it either.

It is also a reality that we will never make every customer happy no matter how hard we try so there will always be "haters" lurking in the shadows.

If I could find a couple more qualified front end sales/technical guys to help deal with all the great car enthusiats in Calgary I would hire them tomorrow.

Thank you very much to our thousands of existing and repeat customers that have helped make Tunerworks the number one tuner shop in Western Canada over the past nine years.

To everone that hasn't been satified with our service -- I AM VERY SORRY. We value everyone's business and don't give a rat's ass whether you have a 1989 Civic Si or a 2009 M3. Everyone has to start somewhere and we are not foolish enough to turn away business. Hell, my fist real car was a 1981 VW Rabbit LS 1.7L with the optional center gauge panel and a blue pinstripe :nut:

Rob Leech

eb0i
04-10-2009, 02:33 PM
I called them the other day for quotes on a couple of wheels plus advice on offsets and got nothing but great customer service from them. :thumbsup:

ekguy
04-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Asked them about breaks when another well known shop told me nothing could be done on my legend and they found something right away for me. Granted I didn't buy them yet but I will be this summer since they can get what I want and now that I know how busy they are it's nice to know they took the time to look for me where strd told me I was shot out of luck for breaks on my legend other than stockers. Thumbs up from me as well. Will be getting my business soon for sure.

adidas
04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Tuner1

As a company our biggest problem, if you want to call it that, is too much business. I am not saying this in an arrogant or cocky way but from Monday to Friday we receive approx 1200 email inquiries, countless phone call and many, many walk in customers.

The reason why you get so many emails(questions) is cause nothing has a price on your site. If you posted up a price you wouldnt have ppl calling you every 2 seconds.

For example, some rims are custom and have alot of different offsets and widths and what not, and they do range in price but why not give atleast the price for the cheapest rim. For example say that the 18x9 is $450 that way ppl know what to expect to pay for a 20x12...just an idea.

If you need someone to answer all your emails, id be down for a job!

Tuner1
04-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by adidas

If you need someone to answer all your emails, id be down for a job!

Please feel free to send in your resume :thumbsup:

Rob

GTI_Fahrenheit
04-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Had you guys work on my '07 GTI. Been happy with all the work and advice throughout the process - although, I never did hear back about a boost gauge for the GTI. Probably for the best since I'd just assume keep the cash in my pocket right now.

Would recommend you to others, anytime.

FivE.SeveN
04-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Overpriced, and I get all my parts online from the big Z shops in the states.. soo..

*edit* But I do like their website, haha. It needs to list PRICES though! Having a "$call us" after every item makes me not want to bother even asking, so I hop over to Z1 and buy there instead.

Kaos
04-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by FivE.SeveN
Overpriced, and I get all my parts online from the big Z shops in the states.. soo..

*edit* But I do like their website, haha. It needs to list PRICES though! Having a "$call us" after every item makes me not want to bother even asking, so I hop over to Z1 and buy there instead.

Not every automotive website is gonna list prices. Prices can change instantly. If you check on a website and let's say, wheels are going for $4,500. You call in and say "I wanna order those wheels for $4,500". Next thing you know the price changed to $5000.
Now you got an upset customer who is pissed that they went up in price.
If you're seriously that lazy to call in, you got problems. Understandably, it's all about convenience but let's face it, everyone is in too much of a rush these days.

max_boost
04-11-2009, 07:22 PM

On the average day I spend ten hours doing these exact things.

As a company our biggest problem, if you want to call it that, is too much business. I am not saying this in an arrogant or cocky way but from Monday to Friday we receive approx 1200 email inquiries, countless phone call and many, many walk in customers. Sometime well-meaning customers just slip through the cracks. This is not acceptable but at the moment it is a fact of life and if I were the customer on the other end I wouldn't be happy about it either.

It is also a reality that we will never make every customer happy no matter how hard we try so there will always be "haters" lurking in the shadows.

If I could find a couple more qualified front end sales/technical guys to help deal with all the great car enthusiats in Calgary I would hire them tomorrow.

Thank you very much to our thousands of existing and repeat customers that have helped make Tunerworks the number one tuner shop in Western Canada over the past nine years.

To everone that hasn't been satified with our service -- I AM VERY SORRY. We value everyone's business and don't give a rat's ass whether you have a 1989 Civic Si or a 2009 M3. Everyone has to start somewhere and we are not foolish enough to turn away business. Hell, my fist real car was a 1981 VW Rabbit LS 1.7L with the optional center gauge panel and a blue pinstripe :nut:

Rob Leech

Very professional and classy response, typical coming from you Rob! :thumbsup:

I've been a Tunerworks customer since 2001. The staff has always treated me well. I've been in the shop many times and it's unreal how the phones just keep ringing and ringing non stop :nut:. I look at it from the other view, I know how hard you guys work trying to keep up with the volume and you really do a great job.

In case anyone is wondering, no it's not ass kissing or anything. I haven't bought anything from TW in almost 2 years but just telling it from the perspective of a long time customer!

Gabe182
04-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew

Are you talking about Will that owns speedtech or is there actually another Will that works in Tunerworks?

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about this place, how they only really care about the high class and not give too much crap about the middle class. :dunno:

Glad you had a good experience though, then again I can see that you own a BMW 7 series. Now if you had an older Honda or something similar, who knows. Unless of coarse you're throwing money at them. That's what a lot of people are saying.

Ya I was talking about the owner, Young asian guy that drives an evo. I did have a great experience, but I dont know where you got that i have a 7 series lol. Maybe you cut off the bottom of the Z and got 7 lol.

To be honest Will dident know if my Z was nice or not since I brought my charger, but he did help me bring the tires to my car and spent a good 20 min talking cars and people we both knew before I actually put any cash down.

If you have had problems with other guys there then next time you go ask for Will and you will not be disappointed.

max_boost
04-11-2009, 08:04 PM
^

Jordan thought you were the OP who drives a 7.

Gabe182
04-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh ok lol

B18C
04-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Like Maxboost, I haven't dealt with TW in years but when I did they were nothing but professional. If I ever decide to get back into modding cars I would definitely give them a try again. :thumbsup:

2EFNFAST
04-12-2009, 12:31 AM

Please feel free to send in your resume :thumbsup:

Rob

I've been bored lately ..... do you pay well?

I've built a 65 cobra and will be starting on a 917, so I've already learned how to break a lot of shit on my own dime :D

Tuner1
04-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

I've been bored lately ..... do you pay well?

I've built a 65 cobra and will be starting on a 917, so I've already learned how to break a lot of shit on my own dime :D

Maybe not "well" enough to pay for a '65 Cobra and a 917 :D

Rob

2EFNFAST
04-12-2009, 11:34 AM

Maybe not "well" enough to pay for a '65 Cobra and a 917 :D

Rob

:cry:

Oh well, never hurts to ask! ;)

Mckenzie
04-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I have had nothing but excellent experiences dealing with Tunerworks on my cars over the years. I dealt with Mark Lacey each time but every time I went in there, other staff were super helpful.

I had this issue: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/46084/clear-coat-peeling-of-new-wheels-wtf/

...it was warrantied no questions asked. I have sent them many thousands of dollars in referrals via friends for various parts over the years and have never had anyone who was unhappy.

A few times it was tough to get a call back on quotes for parts, but is understandable given the volume of business. I just had to push a little bit to speed up the process but it was not a huge headache to me.

TunerF1
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by FivE.SeveN

With today's economy being where it is, prices can fluctuate on a daily basis. We do our best to be competitive with our pricing so having people contact us directly is the best way to give accurate pricing. Also, it allows us to discuss additional options that are available to the consumer that they may not see on our website. New parts come out on a daily basis and it can take a while before they end up on our site for you, the consumer to see. So when we receive an email enquiry, we get to examine all the best options for your vehicle. We do see alot of emails and we work hard to get back to everyone in a timely manor. We can also get more in depth with other options like, shipping or custom colors that the consumer may not be aware of.

We appreciate the positive support and will continue to give you guys the best possible service available.

JAYMEZ
04-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Tunerworks has always been good to me! :thumbsup:

Will continue business for a very very long long time.

Dope7
04-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Hey Jay,

got my hids in, also put the smoked corners along with the tint.:werd:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3148/bmwe322.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmwe322.jpg)
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4918/bmwe326.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmwe326.jpg)
:bigpimp:

403Gemini
04-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Seeing work like this done by tunerworks: http://www.tunerworks.ca/gallery/?fn=detail&id=703

Inspires confidence that they know what they are doing. Looking at a lot of their work done I have a great deal of respect for them. I would use them :thumbsup:

chkolny541
05-17-2009, 01:24 AM
i went there once, and i will NEVER return, worst customer service experience of my life plus i got a quote over 3 times larger then what speedtech gave me for the EXACT SAME PRODUCT:dunno: :confused:

i walked into the store and could not at all get the attention of anyone in the store, everyone was just sitting around doing dick all on their comps sipping coffee. I cant understand how there are people here who have had good experiences with a shop like that.

AZE;
05-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Same thing happened to me... poor costumer service!!!

blacklabel
05-17-2009, 05:17 AM
I'd give these guys a thumbs up. My friend was in the process of getting a new Maxima and wanted to see what kind of aftermarket parts were available for the car. Even though he didn't even own the car the guy took time to look up parts on the computer and gave him well over an hour of his time.

Took a look at the books they had in there of the cars they have worked on looks like top notch work.

R!zz0
05-17-2009, 12:49 PM
can you price me a tire...Just one general tire 275/3019

thanks.

J@Tuner
05-18-2009, 11:54 AM
PM'd

colt22
05-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Not impressed with these guys. I dont give a shit if you cant keep up with demand, all that tells me is you have plenty of business, great; This does not benfit me as a customer as I am obviously not gaining anything from it, but infact loosing.
Why not dig into that copious amount of revenue you receive from marked up items that are sold to the upper class and expand your business to match Calgary demand. If there's enough money to finance a much nicer store and have it custom designed, isn't there enough to hire a bunch of new guys for sales? IT seems like tunerworks has more than enough of a market to easy expand, heck Im sure a large warehouse stocked with parts could be sustainable in this city.

You could however, just add prices to your website, along with EVERYTHING you stock.. not just the shit for 100,000 cars and up, as well as provide a delivery or instore pick up option.

sorry for the rant but I have really exerted myself TRYING to give tunerworks my business but they clearly do not have the resources to sell their product properly. Its frustrating because I'd much rather buy locally and support local business, coupled with the fact that it just wastes modding time waiting on a reply when you could get the part elsewhere faster.

If it is BMW parts you are after, and you want to avoid u.s purchases (currency, duites, brokerage), try corner73.com, Ive bought form them and have had great success. Constant communication and fast shipping.

ZorroAMG
05-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Go shit in your own threads colt and if you don't like the service, go elsewhere and shut it. I along with MANY other customers got great service, great pricing and personal care when dealing with Rob and the team at Tunerworks. Who are you to tell them what to do with their revenue and business model? Stick to ebay if you don't think your mid-level engine'd entry level BMW is good enough to command VIP attention from the busiest shop in western canada for euro/high end.

Can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time :rolleyes:

Oh and just for your whiney ass..... http://forums.beyond.ca/st/264251/tunerworks-is-hiring-sales/

Team_Mclaren
05-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Go shit in your own threads colt and if you don't like the service, go elsewhere and shut it. I along with MANY other customers got great service, great pricing and personal care when dealing with Rob and the team at Tunerworks. Who are you to tell them what to do with their revenue and business model? Stick to ebay if you don't think your mid-level engine'd entry level BMW is good enough to command VIP attention from the busiest shop in western canada for euro/high end.

Oh and just for your whiney ass..... http://forums.beyond.ca/st/264251/tunerworks-is-hiring-sales/

good thing you dont work for them, cause that response wouldve lost them quite a few potential customers. Last I check this thread is titled "tunerworks" where people share their opinion (as with any other threads towards any store/business/sponsor). . Not the "only positive comments towards tunerworks thread".

If you actually take the time to read the thread, there are quite a few "high-level engine'd non entry level vehicle" owners that has had negative experience with tunerworks.

btw: tunerworks' response to this thread has been nothing short of exceptional. I dont think they need you to back them up this way.....:facepalm:

colt22
05-19-2009, 09:18 AM

wtf? Did I demand VIP service for my 'entry-level' BMW (which I really mentioned nothing about)? No.
Al I wanted was to purchase parts from them, I specifically mentioned I wouldn't mind if it was all online so theres not even a need for direct customer service.

you suck at reading.

ZorroAMG
05-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
Last I check this thread is titled "tunerworks" where people share their opinion (as with any other threads towards any store/business/sponsor). .

Uhhhh....no it wasn't that kind of thread. It was a thread where one guy was sharing his good experience with a good shop. There are plenty of other threads that are designed to shit on this and other reputable places. Let them bump THOSE instead of all the whiney fuckers ruining the new ones that display positive reactions.

HUGE :facepalm: to you.

And the engine/entry level car was a joke, relax, both of you.

benyl
05-19-2009, 09:34 AM

Wow, that is seriously arrogant.

blackteg2
05-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by benyl

Wow, that is seriously arrogant.

:werd: Seriously.

Nothing wrong with stating negative experiences here, as long as its kept classy. Good businesses get better by listening to the good and bad.

ZorroAMG
05-19-2009, 09:49 AM
You guys are taking my comments wayyy out of context....my comment on his car was a joke (obviously not well placed) in relation to MANY other comments people made about their OWN cars when going there, saying "they didn't look at me, pay attention to me blah blah and I own a bmw!"

It really gets tiring seeing threads ruined when someone was just posting their good experience...how am I arrogant for defending a good shop?

Chill out. :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: I apologize if I offended you Colt, wasn't trying to...

R!zz0
05-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by J@Tuner
PM'd

Got your PM, call you soon.

Thanks.

syeve
05-19-2009, 11:21 AM
I've only dealt with TW once to buy some exhaust for my S4. I had a great experience, Bobby really helped me out on selection and picking the perfect system. Thanks guys!

g-m
05-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Kaos

Not every automotive website is gonna list prices. Prices can change instantly. If you check on a website and let's say, wheels are going for $4,500. You call in and say "I wanna order those wheels for $4,500". Next thing you know the price changed to $5000.
Now you got an upset customer who is pissed that they went up in price.
If you're seriously that lazy to call in, you got problems. Understandably, it's all about convenience but let's face it, everyone is in too much of a rush these days.

look at www.z1motorsports.com
They have a 'LITTLE' inventory, all online, all up to date, all ready to be at my door in a little under 48 hours. I have no idea how their shipping is faster than Canadian companies but it is. Z1 is the best service I've ever had the pleasure of using.

But to buy from online retailers you have to know what you're doing...

amszstore.com is also TOP notch.

imo its just not worth the time and headache to buy locally. Calgary has no Z support whatsoever for any Z other than the dealership

Tuner1
05-19-2009, 08:34 PM
isn't there enough to hire a bunch of new guys for sales? IT seems like tunerworks has more than enough of a market to easy expand

Still searching for qualified people...

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/264251/tunerworks-is-hiring-sales/

Rob

g-m
05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
You could always hire an IT person to keep the website up to date and working properly for people to place orders, and two warehouse employees to ship out orders. That would only be for people who know what they want of course, but I'm guessing it would drastically cut down on the workload of your salespeople...

Lex350
05-20-2009, 10:14 AM

:werd: :werd:

spyce
05-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Seems to be really hit and miss with regards to service.

I have no complaints though from my experiences with them. I started going to them back when I had an Integra and all I was getting off them was an intake. Last year I picked up some Work wheels for my IS and had great service from them that time as well. So I dont think a low-end vs. high-end car is an issue

Heck, they were even cool enough to put my car in their booth at last year's DTP too :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
05-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by spyce
Seems to be really hit and miss with regards to service.

I have no complaints though from my experiences with them. I started going to them back when I had an Integra and all I was getting off them was an intake. Last year I picked up some Work wheels for my IS and had great service from them that time as well. So I dont think a low-end vs. high-end car is an issue

Heck, they were even cool enough to put my car in their booth at last year's DTP too :thumbsup:

Oh that was your IS? Looked awesome.