Vehicle Details
Year : 1998
Make and Model : Cadillac SLS
Exterior Color : Pearl White
Interior Color : Cream w/wood grain trim
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : ~162xxxkm
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This is going to be really tough for me but I really need to free up some cash so im putting my baby up for sale. As it says above it is a 1998 Cadillac SLS (same as an STS but more torque and less horsepower and other minor differences) I am the second owner of the car, the previous owner was an elderly man who rarely drove it. It comes with EVERY option available at the time except for back-up sensors and sunroof. It has power everything, heated seats front and rear, stability control, traction control (ultimate combo for winter driving), speed sensitive steering and suspension, automatic load leveling suspension,cd changer, cassette, 8 speaker bose stereo. Mechanically the car is in prestine condition, nothing wrong with it at all, all maintanance has been kept up to date, synthetic oil changes every 5000k, only OEM parts used when ever needed. The exterior is in amazing condition for the year still shines like new after a wash, there are some rock chips on the front bumper from this past winter, the interior does have some wear on the front seats but that is something expected from an 11 year old car. Im sure there is alot more to list but its best if you just come take a look at it since I cant remember everything right now.

Extras : I have a set of 20' DUB Ganjas for the car but will probably keep them and put them on my other car UNLESS the buyer is REALLY interested then maybe we can work a price out, other then that it has 6000k HIDs, tinted windows all around (not limo, just enough to make it look good), micheline X-ICE on stock rims, another set of micheline Hydroedge used for only one summer seaon!!!
Asking Price : $8000.00 OBO was $11000.00

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-619-4336

AS USUAL PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE CAR DO NOT POST USELESS COMMENTS. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING PM ME. THANKS.

Pictures : below PM me with email addy and I will send some more

andyg16
04-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Here is a pic with the rims on it (not included in sale)

andyg16
06-24-2010, 05:41 PM
BUMP!!! I REALLY REALLY wish I could keep the car but I Need to sell within the next month as I am moving to the States for school.

Price drop $8000.00 OBO! w/o rims
kms are now around 163xxx

andyg16
07-02-2010, 06:09 PM
BUMP!
Price Drop $7000.000 w/o rims make me an offer car needs to go! Just got a brand new radiator put in last week

andyg16
09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
BUMP!! Price drop to $2500.00

Unfortunately the car now has a blown head gasket, since I have already moved down to the states it's pointless for me to pay to get it fixed. The body and interior is still in immaculate condition, the radiator was just replaced in June. I will let it go for $2500.00 as is, WITHOUT the rims.

If interested either pm me or call my brother in Calgary 403.681.2416 and he can arrange for you to come and take a look at it. It is currently stored in a garage in NE Calgary.