PDA

View Full Version : 96 prelude SRV

Madspinner
10-20-2003, 12:37 AM
Hi , Just have a couple of questions about the prelude SRV ,My buddy just picked one up about a month ago . He is thinking about Superchargering it .
I'm just wondering what is involved in putting in a supercharger .And how much it would cost , also just wondering if a turbocharger would be better . But thanks .

GTS Jeff
10-20-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Madspinner
Hi , Just have a couple of questions about the prelude SRV ,My buddy just picked one up about a month ago . He is thinking about Superchargering it .
I'm just wondering what is involved in putting in a supercharger .And how much it would cost , also just wondering if a turbocharger would be better . But thanks . look for a jrsc for the h22...there are a few turbo preludes in calgary, so that is viable too. as for which one is better - well thats a big can of worms

buh_buh
10-20-2003, 02:39 AM
hm... I don't think there's a JRSC available for the 4th gen.

GTS Jeff
10-20-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
hm... I don't think there's a JRSC available for the 4th gen. wouldnt the jrsc that fits the 5th gen h22 also fit the 4th gen srv h22?

shadowz
10-20-2003, 01:44 PM
It wont fit in the 4th gen, the way the h22 sits in the engine bays of both cars are quite different, the issue is that the 4th gen lude has the motor that sits closer to the firewall, which will not allow room for the charger to sit.

littledan
10-20-2003, 02:02 PM
^^so do turbos fit easier in the 4th gens as there is more room between the exhaust side and the radiator?