PDA

View Full Version : FS - 1990 Toyota Corolla Sedan For Parts/Repair

nykz
04-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Up for sale, I have a 1990 Toyota Corolla sedan for sale. It has been a daily driver for almost 20 years now. However lately the transmission has been acting up, and now it is currently immobilized. It is currently parked in front of my driveway with 225872 KM's. Which is very low mileage for the year and it ran quite strong and well until lately. The tires on the car are fairly decent, and the 2 front tires have only been in use for not even a month until the transmission problem came in, along with a full tank of gas. The engine and everything else is perfectly fine, and if I had the time to locate another transmission for this car, or if I had any knowledge with transmission work, it would definitely be worth fixing and using it as a winter beater. The downside to it, is the rust around the wheel wells like all cars this age. But if anyone is interested, the car will need to be towed as it would probably act up on you once you reach the end of the block.

I don't really have an asking price as I would just like to get it off my drive way... but the market place requires this, so the price I am asking for might seem very high. But remember it is definitely negotiable and I am just putting a price up just because it is required. As well, it would be easier to work around. So just shoot me a PM, and we'll work something out. No reasonable offers will be refused!

Asking price is $500.00 OBO, VERY negotiable.

For those who do not like reading so much...
Vehicle Details
Year : 1990
Make and Model : Toyota Corolla
Exterior Color : Light blue
Interior Color : Grey Cloth
Auto or Manual? : Automatic (3 Speed)
Odometer Reading : 225872
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, NW
Extras : Fairly new tires, a full tank of gas, and a new winter beater for you.
Asking Price : $500.00 OBO

Please send me a PM for any more information on this vehicle!

Pictures : Don't have any currently, but it is your average 1990 Toyota Corolla. Will post pictures when I get the chance to.