PDA

View Full Version : Harper's Island

Inzane
04-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Anyone else check out this new show on thursday?

I thought the premiere was pretty decent. It's got promise.

It wasn't clear to me who the guy was that got killed at the beginning though, underneath the boat. (chopped up in the propellor... yummy)

flipstah
04-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Thursday?! Man... :banghead:

I saw the commercials during Wild Roses and I gotta tell you, it looks awesome.

It reminded me of this game show on Fox where people are on an island or something and they figure out clues and whoever gets kicked out 'dies' in a fishery...

Sounds cooky but it's Fox. :rofl:

Murder in Small Town X. Found it.

Amysicle
04-11-2009, 07:05 PM
I thought the acting was awful, characters were underdeveloped, but the premise was good.

As for the guy under the boat? Uncle/cousin Ben, who was holding up the boat until they decided not to wait for him any longer.

Sorry for spoiling that for everyone else, but it happens in the first 5 minutes of the show anyways.

Bladeh
04-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Wonder what the hell killed that guy at the end?

Inzane
04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Bladeh
Wonder what the hell killed that guy at the end?

Someone chopped him up with something sharp. Didn't you hear the 3-4 slices while they were happening?

Amysicle
04-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Like a machete or something. It's pretty gross. I'm wondering if the killer rigged the bridge or if it happened on it's own. Also, do you think that british guy will ever find the ring or is he SOL?

To read, just highlight the black box. I just found out how to do this from that spoiler thread so that way I won't ruin it for anyone. If you want to do the same, just go [ spoiler] text [/spoiler ] without the space between the brackets.

Hakkola
05-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Just started watching this show last night, it kicks ass! I started with the second episode though, is the 1st worth watching? I don't feel like I've missed much.

I've watched episodes 2-4 so far, awesome! Hot chicks, murders/mystery, it's great.

sexualbanana
05-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Ive recorded all the episodes so far, and just watched the first yesterday. It was alright. I'll probably watch the rest.