PDA

View Full Version : post up your diet

civicrider
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
looking for some good diet idea's as my diet really sucks right now and i need to get it back on track, so lets see what you guys are eating every day.

godlovestofu
04-13-2009, 10:02 PM
this is what i usually have evveryday

breakfast
1 c oatmeal
1 c mixed berries
2 eggs
2 slices ww toast
30g protein

1 c oatmeal
1 banana
1 tbsp natty peanut butter
30 g protein

preWO
2 ww tortillas
1 chicken breast
some veggies
1 c cheddar/mozza cheese

PostWO
30 g protein
steak & broccoli

before bed
1 c cottage cheese
1 c mixed berries

and ill have 1c trail mix throughout the day

A790
04-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Normally I have:

+ 2 eggs

+ Oatmeal w/ fruit

+ Chicken breast w/ veg

+ Prime rib w/ veg

+ Protein shake

+ Chicken breast w/ veg

Yesterday I had:

+ 2 eggs

+ Salmon burger (NOM NOM)

+ Chicken breast sandwich

+ Eat more

+ Another eat more

+ Bag of chips

+ McDonalds

+ Fresca

+ Fries

+ More Fresca.

Dammit, that's why I don't smoke anymore...

pinoyhero
04-14-2009, 07:46 AM
I eat almost entirely Paleo, here's an average day

6AM - breaky

3 eggs
1 chicken spolumbos sausage
fruit and spinach shake (frozen berries/spinach water)

11AM - lunch

Sunterra salad (spinach and lettuce, chicken, nuts, oil and vinegar)

3PM - lunch 2

Can of tuna or other left over met from dinner
Apple
1/3 cup of nuts

Workout at 5:30PM and follow with a LaraBar

6:30PM - dinner

serving of meat and veggies
same shake as in the AM if I'm still hungry

Also have a coffee in the AM and about 2 litres of water throughout the day

joesphsoul
04-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pinoyhero
04-14-2009, 09:30 AM
^LOL, wtf?

msommers
04-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Great idea! I'm trying to put together a fairly regular diet to follow, which is quite difficult because I'm lactose intolerant and allergic to cashews (can eat other nuts but pretty nervous because of the severity - have a epi-pen all the time :()

So far it's been:

eggs, oatmeal with strawberries/blueberries, and a cup of OJ

chicken with a couple baby potatoes (this is a bigger than normal portion for just one meal because I snack on it throughout the day at school)

fish/chicken/steak with ~1 cup of cooked penne

Normally I'd be hungry and just craving a snack around 9:30-10pm, it was like clockwork, which usually led to me eating something like candy or some cookies. Now, I'm trying to just drink water until I'm not hungry anymore:rofl:
Haven't hit the gym other than running to train for soccer and this underwear run.

Darkane
04-15-2009, 10:14 PM
I alternate my protein sources often but this is a typical day: Insert favorite meats -

Breakfast 5am : 2oz mixed nuts, 8oz meat, 10g fish oil

Meal 2 8:15am: 5oz meat, 5oz broccoli

Meal 3 11:30am: 5oz meat, 5 oz broccoli

Meal 4 2:45pm: 5oz meat, 5 oz broccoli

Meal 5 6pm: 5oz meat, 5 oz broccoli

Meal 6 9pm: 3 whole eggs, 1cup egg whites, 10g fish oil, 10cups baby spinach leaves with 2 tbsp of some dressing. Usually greek

This is my restricted calorie day.. at the end of a cut usually. Right around 2200cals, 275pro, 110fat, ~ 30g carb/35-40g fiber. Usually eat a whole stalk of celery too. I fit in another 10g of fish oil in there too. Split through out the day, or on the broccoli.

:thumbsup:

When I bulk, that's a whole other story! :burnout:

Thomas Gabriel
04-15-2009, 11:09 PM
My foods are are:

eggs
ground beef
ground turkey
salmon (when it's wild and at a good price)
chicken thighs
almonds
avocado
almond butter
blueberries
black beans
chick peas
onions
garlic
goat cheese
coconut cream & oil

I basically don't eat anything besides those ingredients. I make my meals as interesting as possible with spices. BTW the only reason I don't have steak on there is because I can't afford it lol. I'm not a huge fan of pork.

I get about 200g protein a day nowadays. In the past I have been up to 400g. I get better gains now. My fats are quite high (around 150g), and I've noticed improvement in mood (via T->DA) even over 120g. It is basically a low carb diet except for the beans, and they seem to work very well for me. There aren't many carbs that won't make me fat. Oatmeal and brown rice destroy me.

I used to do the cheat meal thing (actually cheat weekend when I was on the anabolic diet) but I found that it inhibited leanness. I also used to drink one day at week too, and found that even moderate amounts of alcohol severely impacted my physique.