PDA

View Full Version : flames/hawks when do tickets go on sale?

trikypenguin
04-14-2009, 10:39 PM
As the title states, does anyone know when they go on sale? I've looked around but i can't find an exact date or time, just that 1300 sportcheck zone will be released :/

drewboy
04-14-2009, 10:41 PM
its not 1300 sportcheck tickets... 1300 for general public and hothouse/hitman season ticket holders can get their hands on... Lottery on calgaryflames.com, co-op, and sportchek. Correct me if im wrong but i think only 200 go on sale from sport chek... line up early

drewboy
04-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Oh and to answer your question, Its friday I think

trikypenguin
04-14-2009, 10:44 PM
cool thanks man

toyboy88
04-14-2009, 11:17 PM
It's 600 sportchek, 700 between online draw/CO-OP - both #s are for each game.

nismodrifter
04-14-2009, 11:20 PM
All the info you need regarding ticket distribution:

http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=417110

I'm not sure how tickets were sold during the last playoff run but I do remember that scam going down at Sport Chek locations where staff were buying tickets etc. Looks like they are trying to avoid ANY problems by making all sales based on a draw. No more lining up at Sport Chek and having to uppercut ppl to get tickets, just put your name in the draw at Sportchek/Co-op and wait for a reply. SportChek zone now has assigned seating too so ppl aren't going to fight to get the best seats. Again, I don't know if this lottery system was already in place last time, all I can remember is ppl getting pissed because they waited in line and didn't get any.

icky2unk
04-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
All the info you need regarding ticket distribution:

http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=417110

I'm not sure how tickets were sold during the last playoff run but I do remember that scam going down at Sport Chek locations where staff were buying tickets etc. Looks like they are trying to avoid ANY problems by making all sales based on a draw. No more lining up at Sport Chek and having to uppercut ppl to get tickets, just put your name in the draw at Sportchek/Co-op and wait for a reply. SportChek zone now has assigned seating too so ppl aren't going to fight to get the best seats. Again, I don't know if this lottery system was already in place last time, all I can remember is ppl getting pissed because they waited in line and didn't get any.
i think they intro'd it last year, or the year before that. But definately good idea.