PDA

View Full Version : FS: dominican republic all inclusive

signature7
04-15-2009, 06:30 PM
August 15-22

Resort is Punta Cana and Grand Paradise Barvaro is the hotel.

All inclusive. It's a red eye flight out to Toronto, then to Dominican Republic, total should be around 6hrs of flight time. Any questions feel free to ask.

got two tickets.

1000 each. FIRM

http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/

great info if you're a new to the game. :)

Also, passport is needed for this trip.

rumeo
04-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Are both tickets in the same room?

signature7
04-15-2009, 07:01 PM
sorry I should have specified, yes it is, and as of know it's only one king size bed, unless I can call and change some things.

EuroDubbs
this is hurricane season people..

signature7
Originally posted by EuroDubbs
this is hurricane season people..

100 percent truth.

I believe their Hurricane season is from June-November. Could end sooner, but don't quote me.

Qeeb
04-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by signature7

100 percent truth.

I believe their Hurricane season is from June-November. Could end sooner, but don't quote me.

For the record, I was in Punta Cana at the same time last year and a tropical storm was brewing over the Dominican but it only affected one day (friday...left on Saturday)

amazing experience to be in the eye of a forming tropical storm (eventually became a hurricane)

the water was incredibly warm.....but places like that are always prepared for hurricane season...believe it or not

trliniar
04-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Aren't the flights from T. way cheaper than from calgary... dont know what this costs from here.. but a 1000 from T. sounds a little pricey for me. Every time i check departures from there their always ridiculously cheap

Edit: sorry i read it wrong. Thought it was just Toronto - D.R.... now i see it is from calgary... lol This is an amazing price them..

just wondering if you can transfer it over to someone else? i know whenever you book tickets they always caution you to make sure your name is spelt the same as on your passport cuz you cant change it after... you buy some sort of insurance for this trip that lets you change whos flying?