PDA

View Full Version : Toma, are you Anti-American?

CUG
04-15-2009, 09:36 PM
I recall in the past you mentioning you were "anti-bully"...

I don't believe you anymore. After reading more threads of yours

-Suggesting that Somalian pirates aren't actually pirates
-Likening them to greenpeace
-Suggesting that it's the USA's fault that somalians are attacking a number of ships from different countries
-Glorifying the somalians as though they are taking a stand against "the oppressor"

I can't help but think you are one of the most brainless hacks I've ever encountered on the internet (with respect to conspiracy theory). You are definitely by far the worst.

I'm sure you can run a dyno, and no doubt probably one of the best tuners in Calgary, but your recent postings take the stupidity cake.

Why not answer honestly in a yes or no style:

Are you Anti-American?

Redlyne_jr
04-15-2009, 09:39 PM
:whocares:

2.2vtec
04-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Why are you Pro American CUG? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

BigMass
04-15-2009, 09:48 PM
If it bothers you, challenge him on specific issues on specific threads. What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

01RedDX
04-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Why would you ask a question that you already know the answer to? Do you want a forum where people have different opinions or do you want a big circle jerk where everyone agrees with each other?

ICEBERG
04-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by CUG

I can't help but think you are one of the most brainless hacks I've ever encountered on the internet

Well.. I can say the same thing about you. Idiot....:rolleyes:

Kloubek
04-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Why would you ask a question that you already know the answer to? Do you want a forum where people have different opinions or do you want a big circle jerk where everyone agrees with each other?

I'm going to go with the circle jerk?

Seriously OP - if you wanted to call him out, did you REALLY need to make an individual thread about it? I don't always agree with everything Toma has to say either - but at least he doesn't make threads just for the sake of making threads...

CUG
04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm not really concerned with your opinions on why I started a thread. I'm asking Toma a question. Will he admit his blood boiling hatred for them? Or would that jeopardize his ability to look credible?

I'm completely for different opinions, but it's a sad fact that so many impressionable minds show up on this site and use it as their main source of political information.

I'm not concerned if his fanboys don't enjoy reading a call-out thread, I want to know if he'll admit that he wants the USA to vanish off of the map.

Originally posted by ICEBERG

Well.. I can say the same thing about you. Idiot....:rolleyes: Rock and roll, clown.

Originally posted by Kloubek
but at least he doesn't make threads just for the sake of making threads... You're joking right?

I'm not calling Toma out on anything else other than to identify his complete hatred for the US no matter what.

I've read many of his posts and agree with lots of what he says, but quit sugar coating your blind hatred for the US.

ExtraSlow
04-15-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm anti american, and anti you.

Supa Dexta
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
shut 'er down.

jdmSiR
04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
supa dexta is right

alloroc
04-15-2009, 10:34 PM
CUG

Toma is not Anti American.

In truth he probably wouldn't mind living there.

He is however a Communist and has different views. I too think half of his takes are useless drivel

... BUT
In a free society like Canada and the USA we NEED people with different views to challenge the status quo and ensure everyone has an open mind because once in a blue moon his useless drivel is accurate.
(Just not this time - but that comment and argument is for a different thread.)

Take that for what it is worth
:closed:

Melinda
04-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Good grief you guys, take it to PM

:closed: