PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Tran: One Step Closer

Pages : [1] 2

G-Suede
04-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Hurry the fuck up already!

Alleged Calgary gangster Jackie Tran has been ordered out of the country, after fighting deportation for the last five years.

The Immigration and Refugee Board released a written decision on Friday, dismissing Tran's appeal to stay in Canada.

Board member Renee Miller accepted evidence given by the Calgary police that Tran, 26, is a member, "or at the very least is associated with members of a criminal organization operating in Calgary and involved in a deadly feud with another criminal organization."

A deportation order was issued for Tran in April 2004 after he was convicted on two counts of trafficking cocaine. He also has a conviction for assault with a weapon. Tran, whose birth name is Tran Trong Nghi Nguyen, moved to Canada from Vietnam when he was 13 and became a permanent resident in 1993.

Calgary police gang investigators allege that Tran is a high-ranking gang member and poses a risk to the public because of previous attempts on his life by rival gangs.

Investigators testified that Tran is linked to several people who have been killed or hurt in gang-related attacks. Police believe at least 12 homicides in the city since 2002 are linked to gang feuds.

In her decision, Miller wrote that Tran's professed efforts of rehabilitation contradict evidence that he had been in recent contact with gang associates.

Friday's order does not exhaust Tran's legal avenues in Canada. His lawyer Ram Sankaran said that Tran can ask a federal judge for a judicial review. That proceeding would delay his deportation; however, if the federal court won't agree to hear the matter, the deportation process will be carried out.

Another hearing on whether or not Tran is a member of a criminal organization, is set to resume on May 1.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2009/04/17/cgy-tran-deportation-denied-gangs.html?ref=rss

Canmorite
04-17-2009, 03:44 PM
So much red tape required to deport this guy. I don't think too many people want him around anymore anyway...

wardpr68
04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
hahahaah... peace the fuck out loser.

TDFTW
04-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Aww shit mr.tran aint gonna be chillin in cspot anymo

eblend
04-17-2009, 09:29 PM
u guys are all labeled for retribution haha, i keep my mouth shut:D

wardpr68
04-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by eblend
u guys are all labeled for retribution haha, i keep my mouth shut:D

meh... bring it.

01RedDX
04-18-2009, 12:05 PM

msommers
04-18-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you look like or how big you are when you have access to automatic weapons.

anschutz_92
04-18-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't know why all you guys are so choked up about this... He seems like a pretty chill guy :dunno:

CMW403
04-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by anschutz_92
I don't know why all you guys are so choked up about this... He seems like a pretty chill guy :dunno:

holy FUCK

THAT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

beyond_ban
04-18-2009, 12:31 PM

why cant i delete?

chkolny541
04-18-2009, 12:40 PM
^^ there is no option to delete, so no point in trying

beyond_ban
04-18-2009, 12:43 PM
^^ uh, there is at the top of the page when i click on the edit button... but it always says i do not have access to this page. I thought ask leo was the only section that didn't allow editing and deleting of posts...

dezmarez
04-18-2009, 12:56 PM
wouldnt that be so weird having to go back to your home country after coming over to canada when you were just a kid???

LongCity
04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by dezmarez
wouldnt that be so weird having to go back to your home country after coming over to canada when you were just a kid???

Uhh... no?

dezmarez
04-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by LongCity

Uhh... no?

really? you dont think if you came over here say when you were 7...and then were deported when you were in your late twenties...you don't think it would be a weird adjustment??

LongCity
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
He was 13 and now in his mid 20s. 7 and late 20s is a different story.

01RedDX
04-18-2009, 02:11 PM

beyond_ban
04-18-2009, 02:15 PM
I wonder how "hard" he will be in Vietnam hahaha

theken
04-18-2009, 03:08 PM
I think the math is correct. If born in 83 he would be 26. And in 1993 he would have been 13. Math might own you

01RedDX
04-18-2009, 03:12 PM

beyond_ban
04-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by theken
I think the math is correct. If born in 83 he would be 26. And in 1993 he would have been 13. Math might own you

No sir, MATH DOES OWN YOU :rofl: :rofl:
1983 + 13 years is most definitely 1996 :thumbsup:

theken
04-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Damn it. 10 forgot math does own me

dezmarez
04-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

No sir, MATH DOES OWN YOU :rofl: :rofl:
1983 + 13 years is most definitely 1996 :thumbsup:

lol thats actually hilarious!!

theken
04-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I was thinking 96 oh well. Fuck him. Math isn't the issue here Haha

BerserkerCatSplat
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM

All the math, for those wondering what's going on here:

- 26, therefore born in 1983

-In 1993 he gained permanent residency - if he was born in 1983, he would have therefore been 10 years old.

-If he moved to Canada when he was 13, the math would indicate he was granted permanent residency 3 years before coming to Canada.

berbatov
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
If born in 83 he would be 26. And in 1993 he would have been 13. Math might own you

ummmmm 0.9999999999...>1

LongCity
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
I hope you weren't coming at me with that. I just got it out of the article...

Fusion
04-18-2009, 04:40 PM
I heard ur allow come bak to Canada after 5 years . Is it true?

G-Suede
04-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Fusion
I heard ur allow come bak to Canada after 5 years . Is it true?

Jackie Tran, is that you?

Fusion
04-18-2009, 05:07 PM
I dont think he have time for internet hehe

SRT8
04-18-2009, 11:11 PM
No, In Canada you have 3 orders:

1. Departure Order - You can come back the next day

2. Exclusion Order - Can be one year or two depending on the allegation and circumstances. If a person returns before the order expires, then a deportation order would be issued.

3. Deportation Order - Lifetime ban from Canada. It is possible to get an "Authorization to Return to Canada", but they are rare and only given in exceptional circumstances.

----

If he was to return, he would be dealt with at the port of entry. He would be issued a second deportation order by an Officer who is authorized by the Minister to make an order. He would then be removed on the next flight available.

If he wishes to appeal the second order, he is free to do so, but all appeals will be made from outside of Canada. Port of Entry cases are swift and efficient, since the person has never been authorized entry.

Once someone gets inland, it can become very difficult to remove them, as all appeals will be dealt with before the order is executed. It is especially difficult in the case of a Permanent Resident (like this case).

R154
04-19-2009, 03:54 PM

Hold on, born in 83, in 93 he is supposed to be 13? I think math might be owning you bro.

Hint, 93-83 = what? It isnt 13.

R154
04-19-2009, 03:55 PM
this is what I get for reading only the first page.

3g4u
04-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Good Ridance.:clap:

JRSC00LUDE
04-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by 3g4u
Good Ridance.:clap:

To spelling? :D

3g4u
04-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

To spelling? :D

lol yea, and Tran.:poosie:

urban.one
08-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Date: Tue Aug 25 12:56:42 2009
Subject: PA/MRU #09-427 MAN KNOWN TO GANG UNIT ARRESTED

-----BEGIN MD5 -----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Officers with the Calgary Police Service and Canada Border
Services Agency (CBSA) have arrested a man known to the Gang
Unit, for breaching the terms of his release.

Nghia Trong NGUYEN-TRAN, also known as Jackie TRAN, 26, was
arrested at approximately 11 a.m., on Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009,
in the community of Rundle.

TRAN was scheduled to appear in person at the CBSA office
this morning, however, he failed to show. This is a direct
breach of his release conditions.

TRAN will be processed and then turned over to CBSA for a
detention hearing. This hearing will occur within the next 48
hours.

RELEASED BY THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS/MEDIA RELATIONS UNIT FOR THE
GANG UNIT.

Gang Unit Acting Staff Sgt. Gord Eiriksson will be available
to speak with the media today, Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009, at
2:30 p.m. This availability will take place on the third
floor of the Andrew Davison Building, 133 6 Ave. S.E.

-30-

Public Email Contact:

[email protected]

-----END MD5 583d8ad4fad24d1e34849639a8e509ca-----

GREENBOY
08-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Can't be much for for him with the cops following him literally 24/7. Not much point staying where you're not wanted!

Super_Geo
08-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Why is it so hard to deport these fucking drains on society that we get from other countries? You fuck up, you get back on the plane/boat you came from as soon as fucking possible. However, if you're here to be productive and pay taxes, :thumbsup: to you and thanks for helping out with our serious issue of a shrinking workforce.

How has this not been done with the Conservatives in power?

FiveFreshFish
08-25-2009, 03:18 PM
What a waste of the taxpayers' money.

grwnded
08-25-2009, 03:21 PM
once he is back in Vietnam, how hard would it be for him to assume another identity and immigrate back?

Crymson
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
I would assume we have him fingerprinted here and check that sort of thing? Actually, forget it. Knowing our country, we probably dont.

masoncgy
08-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Man, someone just shoot the fucker and get it over with... enough is enough.

msommers
08-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by masoncgy
Man, someone just shoot the fucker and get it over with... enough is enough.

How much would we have to pay you?

soarerman
08-25-2009, 05:33 PM
wow, it is a travesty that they are deporting this your gentleman. never even had a chance to turn his life around :thumbsdow cps :rolleyes:

BlueGoblin
08-25-2009, 05:53 PM
I'll assume that soarerman is employing sarcasm.

CTV is reporting that Tran will be on Monday's flight for Vietnam:

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090825/CGY_jackie_tran_090825/20090825/?hub=CalgaryHome

Jlude
08-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by msommers

How much would we have to pay you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :guns:

Kennyredline
08-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
What a waste of the taxpayers' money.

Originally posted by grwnded
once he is back in Vietnam, how hard would it be for him to assume another identity and immigrate back?

I think both of these point indicate that a FUNERAL would be much cheaper, and much more effective.:guns:

nrt_vw
08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
yep i agree, funeral...much cheaper and effective

CUG
08-26-2009, 01:05 AM
I can't believe it took this long. See you fucking later, take your fucking friends with you.

ZenOps
08-26-2009, 06:56 AM
Well - I'm just glad the paper got around to the "alleged gangster" part. Its not proven afterall.

Sort of like Ryan Jenkins - I mean there is still a 1% chance that he was stalked by a former girlfriend that chopped up his wife and then drove him into Canada and forced him to hang himse..... Nah! ;)

HyperZell
08-26-2009, 08:05 AM
In defence of Jackie Tran

By Raj Sharma, For The Calgary HeraldJuly 8, 2009

Jackie Tran committed serious crimes and has served the jail time imposed by the courts of this province. Unlike a citizen however, he will be punished twice for those crimes if he is deported from Canada and separated, perhaps permanently, from his family here. The comments made with respect to a Herald article detailing Tran's efforts to remain indicate that there is little or no sympathy for his plight. Much like an unwanted adopted child, we now seek to return him to his birthplace.

Born in Vietnam in 1982 and now 27, Tran came to Canada along with his mother when he was in Grade 5. His father had fled Vietnam in 1983, became a refugee, and after being in a camp in Asia, made his way to Canada. After sponsoring his wife and only child, Tran's father became absent from their lives after their arrival in 1993. Tran studied at Patrick Airlie School for elementary school, then Ernest Morrow for junior high and attended Crescent Heights High School. His mother disabled because of a workplace injury, Tran dropped out during Grade 11 and was convicted of both drug trafficking for an incident in 2000 and an assault involving a fight with a co-worker in 2002. As the family's sole income earner, Tran was working as a glass cutter, but the family lost their home because they were unable to meet the payments in 2006.

As a result of these convictions, Tran was found to be inadmissible to Canada by a division of the Immigration and Refugee Board. A permanent resident can appeal such a removal order, which Tran did. It would appear that the criminal court did not share the current and widespread public belief that Tran is a "danger" as it imposed a conditional sentence of two years less a day to be served in the community (after assessing Tran's risk to the community) for those drug offences (he had received a fine for the assault). Interesting, the Immigration Appeal Division of the IRB also found that Tran "himself, is not a danger to the public as there is no evidence that he has continued his serious criminal activities which are dangerous to the public." Tran is now seeking judicial review of the decision of the Immigration Appeal Division that confirmed Tran's removal order.

The IAD's negative decision is preoccupied with Tran's alleged connections with organized crime (he has never been convicted or charged of any criminal organization offence under the Criminal Code).

It dismissed the humanitarian and compassionate considerations that included the fact that Tran was the de facto parent to his nine-year-old stepsister (dealing with her teachers and schools, her medical appointments, driving her to and from school, movies, to the park and zoo). Tran now

faces removal to a country that he has not seen since he was 10 years old.

The IAD has allowed more serious criminals than Tran to remain in Canada, including sex offenders. Is Tran not a product of Canadian society? Is he not prejudiced in his efforts to reform and remain here because he has somehow become the embodiment of Calgary's gang problem? Tran is, for all intents and purposes, a Canadian and should be afforded an opportunity to rehabilitate and reintegrate into the fabric of this society.

His lack of a serious criminal record since his offence in 2002 is indicative of his efforts in this regard. He should not be removed because, by an accident of birth, he happens to be born in a different country than his adopted homeland.

Removing someone from the only home they have known, and depriving two dependent family members of their son and brother and their sole financial and emotional support, merits more sympathy, consideration and less rush to judgment by Calgarians.

Raj Sharma is representing Jackie Tran before the Federal Court of Canada. Sharma is a former immigration hearings officer and is currently completing his LLM at Osgoode Hall in administrative law.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/defence+Jackie+Tran/1770229/story.html

G-Suede
08-26-2009, 08:40 AM
BYE!

Kennyredline
08-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by HyperZell

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/defence+Jackie+Tran/1770229/story.html

What a load of shit. Boo frickedey hoo that he is the only means of support for his family, maybe they should go back where they came and be a burden on their own countries resources. Does it make it ok for him to be involved in gang activity like drugs, guns, who knows what else to support his family? By putting innocent people at risk? If his family is gonna leech off the Canadian government if he gets deported, they should ALL go back with him.

grwnded
08-26-2009, 04:12 PM
i like the "his lack of a serious criminal record since 2002"

what does that mean? he's still breaking the law but he's not killing or raping people so... really, what's the problem?

luv2ride_bikes
08-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by grwnded
i like the "his lack of a serious criminal record since 2002"

what does that mean? he's still breaking the law but he's not killing or raping people so... really, what's the problem?
Or he hasn't been caught killing or raping anyone since 2002. Who knows what this loser has been doing the last 7 years. I am sure he hasn't been a law abiding citizen.

max_boost
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM
I just realized I went to the same junior high as this guy and he was a year younger.

How hard is it to stay out of trouble? :nut: :dunno:

wardpr68
08-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Get this fucking lowlife loser out of here.... its pathetic that every time hes going to get the boot he just goes and appeals at the federal level. KICK THE FUCKER OUT!!!

as for his loser lawyer Raj Sharma... kill yourself buddy. Its idiots like you that defend morons like this that cause crime rates to go up.

CUG
08-29-2009, 12:34 AM
I don't give afuck if his record isn't there after 2002, it just means he isn't being caught.

I also don't care if he's tried twice, GET, THE FUCK - OUT

jdmakkord
08-29-2009, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
Get this fucking lowlife loser out of here.... its pathetic that every time hes going to get the boot he just goes and appeals at the federal level. KICK THE FUCKER OUT!!!

as for his loser lawyer Raj Sharma... kill yourself buddy. Its idiots like you that defend morons like this that cause crime rates to go up.

So a Lawyer who makes money off of morons needs to kill himself? He goes where the money is. He is also a chill guy loser.:rofl:

wardpr68
08-29-2009, 09:47 AM
maybe thats why I could NEVER be a lawyer... you couldn't pay me enough to defend idiots like this.

GQNammer
08-29-2009, 11:47 AM
So can someone tell me why this guy in particular is getting deported, while other asian gangmembers who have more extensive records than Jackie, are not getting deported?

I mean, we got people rolling in SUV's with secret compartments holding automatic weapons with silencers on them for fuck sakes, and they get released on bail lol.

I'm not defending jackie at all. I don't know him and I have not met him. I'm just wondering why his case is so important above others.

kevie88
08-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer
So can someone tell me why this guy in particular is getting deported, while other asian gangmembers who have more extensive records than Jackie, are not getting deported?

I mean, we got people rolling in SUV's with secret compartments holding automatic weapons with silencers on them for fuck sakes, and they get released on bail lol.

I'm not defending jackie at all. I don't know him and I have not met him. I'm just wondering why his case is so important above others.

Because the media reported on it and he became infamous. If the media was not involved he would likely be out on bail gangsterin' it up..

phil98z24
08-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Probably because the majority are Canadian citizens, born and raised. I think we are fortunate that he happens to be one of the few who can actually be deported. :)

ZenOps
08-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Criminals that are Canadian citizens can't be deported.

IMO, its just a matter of geography - One can be born here and someone might have immigrated as a child or baby there really is no social difference other than a piece of paper.

Funny enough - I don't believe he is under any criminal charges in Vietnam. IE: He is not being extradited, just deported for "alleged" or "accused" crimes.

God knows I'd love to extradite Rob Anders to France on a Criminal charge of Inciting Racial Hatred.

Kritafo
08-29-2009, 10:54 PM
660 news is reporting Jackie Tran has been granted an emergency stay in Canada.

CUG
08-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by ZenOps
Criminals that are Canadian citizens can't be deported.

IMO, its just a matter of geography - One can be born here and someone might have immigrated as a child or baby there really is no social difference other than a piece of paper.

Funny enough - I don't believe he is under any criminal charges in Vietnam. IE: He is not being extradited, just deported for "alleged" or "accused" crimes.

God knows I'd love to extradite Rob Anders to France on a Criminal charge of Inciting Racial Hatred. I wanna fucking extradite you.

FiveFreshFish
08-30-2009, 12:12 AM

Tran was already convicted for drug trafficking.

He can live a productive life in Vietnam if there are no charges against him there.

preludez
08-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Our city will be peaceful if we have this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QtJfNncVow

FraserB
08-30-2009, 12:39 AM
Well, hes staying for now. Canada's justice system is a fucking joke.:banghead:

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090828/CGY_Tran_Delay_090828/20090830/?hub=CalgaryHome

ZenOps
08-30-2009, 09:17 AM
So he gets to stay a little longer.

Kinda figured that would happen. Hes already served time for previous crimes, all it is right now is a matter of he is an "unsavoury" person.

Heck, Rob Anders is unsavoury to me - smells a little like ham sandwiches, has small carnie-like freak show titanium dioxide coated features, and moves like an epileptic chicken. Does that mean I have the right to request deportation/extradition of Rob Anders? Request yes, demand no.

nrt_vw
08-30-2009, 10:42 PM
gotta love our justice system...for fucks sake.

wardpr68
08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
CANADA'S JUSTICE SYSTEM IS A FUCKING JOKE!

JustGo
08-31-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
CANADA'S JUSTICE SYSTEM IS A FUCKING JOKE!
*Legal system.

There is no justice system here. If there was, Tran and anyone he's ever shaken hands with would be wearing cement boots in the Pacific Ocean.

Gibbons
09-01-2009, 03:03 AM
YESS!!!!! He gets to stay :D

4lti
09-01-2009, 05:27 PM
I think hes a pretty chill guy man.
Im happy hes allowed to stay here =D

bignerd
09-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I just heard on the radio on the way home they ordered him deported by Canada customs and border patrol??

chkolny541
09-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by bignerd
I just heard on the radio on the way home they ordered him deported by Canada customs and border patrol??

wtf?:dunno: :confused:

luv2ride_bikes
09-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Reputed Calgary gang member Tran loses another ruling (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Jackie+Tran+ordered+deported+again/1952184/story.html)

ZenOps
09-02-2009, 07:57 AM
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Jackie+Tran+ordered+deported+again/1952184/story.html

New date for another deportation request, lol.

This is a perfect example of how you can use the legal system to completely screw up a persons life. Not only can Tran not do any drug trafficing (if he is doing it anymore) but he also can probably barely get any sleep going to and from the courthouse. Even if he has a legit job now - he probably can't make it there.

Reminds me of the Black man who sued a local Denny's for not being served breakfast because he was black. He took that owner to court so many times (more days at court in a couple years than able to go to work days) that they eventually had to shut down that Denny's becuase the owner could no longer effectively manage it.

Ultimate in red tape. I smell countersuit..

msommers
09-02-2009, 08:07 AM
This is a perfect example of how you can use the legal system to completely screw up a persons life. Not only can Tran not do any drug trafficing (if he is doing it anymore) but he also can probably barely get any sleep going to and from the courthouse. Even if he has a legit job now - he probably can't make it there.

What?

403Gemini
09-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Maybe the more of them we deport, the easier it will get? ;)

luv2ride_bikes
09-02-2009, 11:30 AM
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Jackie+Tran+ordered+deported+again/1952184/story.html

New date for another deportation request, lol.

Reminds me of the Black man who sued a local Denny's for not being served breakfast because he was black. He took that owner to court so many times (more days at court in a couple years than able to go to work days) that they eventually had to shut down that Denny's becuase the owner could no longer effectively manage it.

Ultimate in red tape. I smell countersuit..
I posted this link already, 5 minutes before you did.

I think they should just deport his ass already. Enough wasting tax payers money on all these court cases.

FraserB
09-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Just publicly reveal his location and FOB will take care of this for us.

Kennyredline
09-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Well, the stupid fucker spends a lot of time at the Harry Hays building....

dharminder
09-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Well seeing this guy has money for a lawyer and all, I say once he is deported all assests should be seized and sold off to pay for all the court cost.
It is scary to think how much money has been spent on sending one guy when the court should have got him a one way ticket back home and would have cost maybe 1500.

homelessman
09-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Only decent thing that could happen is he gets a bullet in his head.

His family (who have benefited from his illegal activities) ship his corpse back to Vietnam for burial on their dime.

Fuck him

8Ball
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Maybe the more of them we deport, the easier it will get? ;)

so true!

7thgenvic
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
i wonder what his life will be back in the homeland????? Mc Donalds?

stevieo
09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
i wonder what his life will be back in the homeland????? Mc Donalds?

i had mcdonalds in vietnam before haha..
and kfc..mmmm hahaha.

BoneDance
09-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 4lti
I think hes a pretty chill guy man.
Im happy hes allowed to stay here =D

Originally posted by Gibbons
YESS!!!!! He gets to stay :D

its nice to see some of gods children willing to forgive

mr. tran sold me the dopest dope ive even smoked, hands down dopest dope ive ever smoked

2Valve0
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
why all the rasicm in here? :dunno:

G-Suede
09-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
why all the rasicm in here? :dunno:

Please educate yourself on racism and what it actually means rather than making ridiculous statements with no validity.

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/racecard.jpg

The_Rural_Juror
10-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Calgary Herald (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Alleged+Calgary+gangster+Tran+wins+review+deportation/2134568/story.html)

CALGARY - The lawyer for accused Calgary gang member Jackie Tran has been granted a chance to argue before the Federal Court that a decision ordering his client be deported from the country is wrong. The Federal Court will hear the judicial review in January, according to lawyer Raj Sharma. "It's one more step in his favour," Sharma said. During various immigration hearings, police have alleged Tran to be a member of the gang FOB Killers. Tran has denied gang membership. If Tran is successful in his judicial review, his case will be sent back to the Immigration Appeal Division, which will again decide if he should be deported on the grounds of serious criminality. Tran is in the unusual position of facing two separate deportation orders: one for serious criminality, the other for organized criminality. His lawyer is also seeking a judicial review of the organized criminality deportation order. The Canada Border Services Agency was ready to deport Tran in late August, but that was postponed when the Federal Court issued a last-minute emergency stay that temporarily prevented his removal from Canada.

Seriously?

Canmorite
10-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Does anyone actually want him around? Besides in a prison or something?

SJW
10-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
Calgary Herald (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Alleged+Calgary+gangster+Tran+wins+review+deportation/2134568/story.html)

Seriously?

You can almost bet someone is being paid off somewhere here besides his lawyer.

CUG
10-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by SJW

You can almost bet someone is being paid off somewhere here besides his lawyer. And all of them need to have their organs punctured with a pocket knife, including Jacky Tran. I think it's time.

chkolny541
10-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by SJW

You can almost bet someone is being paid off somewhere here besides his lawyer.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

MintRacer
12-16-2009, 07:01 PM
edit retracted due to my reading comprehension.http://www.corymorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jackietran.jpg

but boy is he smug