PDA

View Full Version : FS: Epson Stylus Pro 4880 photo printer

Melinda
04-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey guys, selling one of our printers. The other one will be up for sale soon as well, but here's our smaller one. It's the Epson Stylus Pro 4880 photo printer. It's almost brand new (300 prints on the counter) and goes for $2500 in the stores.

The print track is 17" wide, so it can effectively print 16x20 images or canvas, whatever photo media you want really.

It's an 8 color printer (3 blacks) and you get the printer with almost full extra long cartridges (220ml each). It also comes with 3 rolls of 16" x 100' premium semi-matte photo paper and 4 extra cartridges. Outstanding condition and it runs perfect.

Below is the factory photo from the website. Printer looks exactly like this but the extra long cartridges are visible due to their size. If you want actual photos of the printer, let me know.

Looking for $1200 obo. Pm me if interested. Thanks guys! :burnout:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Syryda/epson_4880.jpg

quazimoto
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
PM SENT. Picking it up on Monday Melinda! So considered it SOLD.

mboldt
04-23-2009, 12:35 AM
If he didn't take it Monday I'll take it Friday.

quazimoto
04-23-2009, 01:20 PM
No I took it. Deal of the century all considering. The extra ink and paper alone was worth half what was paid. Thanks Melinda. Really appreciate it!

smc
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Hey guys, selling one of our printers. The other one will be up for sale soon as well, but here's our smaller one. It's the Epson Stylus Pro 4880 photo printer. It's almost brand new (300 prints on the counter) and goes for $2500 in the stores.

The print track is 17" wide, so it can effectively print 16x20 images or canvas, whatever photo media you want really.

It's an 8 color printer (3 blacks) and you get the printer with almost full extra long cartridges (220ml each). It also comes with 3 rolls of 16" x 100' premium semi-matte photo paper and 4 extra cartridges. Outstanding condition and it runs perfect.

Below is the factory photo from the website. Printer looks exactly like this but the extra long cartridges are visible due to their size. If you want actual photos of the printer, let me know.

Looking for $1200 obo. Pm me if interested. Thanks guys! :burnout:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Syryda/epson_4880.jpg

I am just curious if you are replacing the printer with something new and if so what? I am thinking of getting a 17" printer.

thx

quazimoto
04-24-2009, 08:12 PM
I think her parents were simply selling it as they didn't have the need for the printer. They had some extremely nice printers that they used a lot more often from what I believe.

The epson pro 3800 or 4880 are two of the better 17" printers in my opinion. I would steer clear of the Canon Prograf printers. I just had a print head get damaged in one when the ink level didn't register proper for some reason. It caused the head to over heat. Canon tried to blame the responsibility on me for using non oem ink.

In any event the only real big difference I can see between the 3800 and 4880 is that one can use roll media which I personally think is extremely valuable to have. It makes buying paper a lot more inexpensive and then doesn't limit you to the same paper sizes.