10-21-2003, 12:34 PM
- approx. 75000km
- nogaro blue with blue alcantara sport seats
- factory chrome side mirrors
- power everything
- heated seats
- service records maintained and done at dealership
- purchased with 46000km in april 2003
- body is in very good condition, has been waxed and detailed by Pebble Beach Auto once and soon to be second
- still has balance of factory warranty left

asking $34 000

REASON FOR SELLING: bored of this one, moving on

REASONABLE trade offers will be considered, but I'm only looking at getting suvs, so pm me with what you have if you want to trade

*edit* last bump, I know you guys are sick of seeing this car but don't seem to have much luck selling it anywhere!
*edit* comes with brand new set of winter tires
*edit* added new picshttp://www.bksze.com/s4/dsc01017.jpg
http://www.bksze.com/s4/dsc01018.jpg http://www.bksze.com/s4/dsc01019.jpg http://www.bksze.com/s4/dsc01020.jpg

shay
10-21-2003, 07:05 PM
may know some one intrested very intrested
but the only problem is i also have a friend thats selling another one its an 2001 and it has about 4 grand in to it and he wants 40 so if u are willing to lower the $ will defantly be intrested

CLiVE
10-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by shay
but the only problem is i also have a friend thats selling another one its an 2001 and it has about 4 grand in to it and he wants 40 so if u are willing to lower the $ will defantly be intrested

How about a trade... Stealth + cash...

ecstasy_civic
10-21-2003, 07:59 PM
good DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bksze
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
sorry dude . . . not going to list any lower . . . this price i feel is pretty good as is

if i don't get this, i have no problems with keeping the car . . . thx though

CLiVE
10-21-2003, 10:36 PM
so stealth + cash?????:banghead:

JamesE
10-21-2003, 10:38 PM
thats sweet, stealths got :burnout:

bksze
10-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
so stealth + cash?????:banghead:

sorry dude, i thought you were referring to the poster above me as you had his post quoted

as far as the stealth goes, sorry man

i'm looking into something luxurious yet with a bit more sportier feel, probably a bmw, i guess the quattro takes the fun outta driving the s4, although it's still an awesome car

i saw your stealth in the trader, good luck with the sale man

CLiVE
10-21-2003, 11:25 PM
thanks man. Hopefully is sells this time. The price is right...
If it sells I may be calling you....or pming...?

R-Audi
10-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by shay

$4k into an Audi isn't very much. Typically that is wheels, chip and maybe exhaust. IMO iy's proabably not worth voiding the warranty........(which it would be at Glenmore!!!)

shay
10-22-2003, 04:57 PM
true 4 grand isnt much but its more then nothing
its lowered and rims and exoust thats what it has. so the fact alont that it come with 2 sets of wheels makes it worth more

donz
10-22-2003, 05:28 PM
ummm... 4 grand invested huh? there are other things involved when you consider buying a car. Mileage, and maintenance are important also... a crappy car with 5 sets of wheels won't make it a better car...
ben pm'ed you....

shay
10-22-2003, 06:54 PM
i didnt say that i said makes it a better deal
and look ther the same car the other one has 20 though more kms wow big deal and both have full service recored but not only that the other one is a one owner car not on its 2nd so im just saying 43 sounds a little much if u see what else is out there

shay
10-22-2003, 06:58 PM
look i dont wat to sit hear and fight about this i loves s4 trust me i know every thing about thim too ok im just saying actualy i was asking if he would consiter lowering his $ because of what else is out ther the reason my dad dosnt want the other one is because of colur and he dosnt want it lowered i mean he could bye it and take the springs out but he likes the blue one and is intrested if the price was arouind 40 thats all im saying

bksze
10-22-2003, 07:27 PM
My price might not be the best price out there, but it's definitely competitive

did a quick search on the trader in Alberta
- 2000 S4 ~70000km selling for ~35 500
- 2000 S4 ~51000km selling for ~43 998

why there is a big difference in price? I have no clue.

Mine's a 2001.5, with approximately 55 000 km, I could easily ask $45 000 and that would still be reasonable.

shay
10-22-2003, 07:37 PM
ok true good point if u sell it for that great but i just know for a fact the if my dad came to look at it he would probley offer 40 so i was just makeing things a little quicker thats all
. well trying to so i mean im still going to ask hiom hif he wants to go take a look at it
but to save a little more time
what type of shape is it in? is it mint or what cause if its in mint shape and runs perfect your $ sounds good

shay
10-22-2003, 07:37 PM
oh ya and also whats left on the waranty??

lilboykorea
10-23-2003, 01:04 AM
hey ben, damn selling already?!
saw u riding today

anyways
good luck on the sale

ps. ive seen this car, and its a beauty! very well kept

bksze
10-23-2003, 01:54 PM
i'd say it's in near mint . . . but here's a breakdown of what i mean

seats are all perfect, except for a lil black dot in the driver's side rear, looks either like a ash burn mark, or a drip of some sort of cleaning material that didn't jive well with the suede . . . was there when i bought it

the aluminum siding on the driver side has a few dings . . . also there when i got it, probably from holding your keys and opening the door,

rest of the dash and interior is in perfect condition, mats are still very good

exterior is even better than the interior . . . has a few dings, can see it in the light depending on angle,

few rock chips on the front bumper and a few on the chrome mirror caps, very minor

overall, keep in mind the daily usage you would get out of a 2 - 3 year old car and compare that to mine, mine's kept a lot better,

The warranty is good until near the end of 2005, this warranty is carried by Audi and ensures that not only any malfunction is taken care of but also your routine service is paid for.

I must also add taht there are two brand new tires on there, if you recall, I popped two tires driving on deerfoot about a month after buying the car. So two brand new tires that cost me approx. $650 from My Tires was put on.

Not to be an ass, but if your dad is thinking about coming by to look, by all means, but if he offers $40 000, I wont' even begin to bargain. Just thought I'd state my position now.

Thanks

max_boost
10-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Man, I know what you mean bksze

I've had people pulling the black book value on me!!!! :rofl:

donz
10-23-2003, 02:52 PM
max_boost $30k? i'd buy your s2k in a second.... haha... that sucks... probably get more trading it in!!!

turboMiata
10-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by bksze
- factory chrome side mirrors

2001.5, those aren't chrome. They're brushed aluminum.

And no GST too.

so what you getting next?

R-Audi
10-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by turboMiata

2001.5, those aren't chrome. They're brushed aluminum.

And no GST too.

so what you getting next?

Actually, they would be polished Aluminum. the Brushed only came on the RS4. Much like the RS4 Grill.

Thread Whore:
Either of you interested in a GIAC Chipped ECU? My buddy is selling his..... PM me if interested. Gives the car a whole new life!!!

turboMiata
10-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Polished, brushed, same to me. =)

Are you still interested in parts? Winter clearout deal man! Or we could work out a trade.

bksze
10-23-2003, 04:37 PM
hahaha whatever the case may be, it looks like metal

hahaha . . . anyways, haven't really thought about what car i'm getting, depends on when i sell it,

probably end up with a 330ci or something

also, how much does he want for the ecu? I'll take it if I don't sell my car, also what kind of ecu does he have? i need an M box i believe

bksze
01-13-2004, 04:25 PM
TTT

bksze
01-14-2004, 04:47 PM
ttt

joecui
01-14-2004, 10:51 PM
i am interested to trade the car with u. my car is 2000 celica gts.
check it .pm >> http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29631 <<
if u are interested, let me know it!

bksze
01-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by joecui
i am interested to trade the car with u. my car is 2000 celica gts.
check it .pm &gt;&gt; http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=29631 &lt;&lt;
if u are interested, let me know it!

sorry dude, not interested

thx anyways

Glenn 328is
01-20-2004, 12:06 PM
I am interested in an S4. Is this car a 6 speed? Is it possible to post up some larger pics? Those ones on that site are very small. Thanks.

Glenn 328is
01-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Have you sold this car yet??

bksze
01-31-2004, 04:57 PM
i'm sorry, i must've missed the post the first time around

no the car hasn't been sold yet

if you need more pics, pm me your email address and i can send them to you, i don't have very many recent pics as it's been quite cold, but the second i get a chance to wash the car, i'll take some newer pics

gcycheun
01-31-2004, 05:13 PM
ooh!! 330ci!! so much fun!!! just got mine

bksze
02-05-2004, 05:32 PM
bump new pics

Fluidic
03-05-2004, 08:56 PM
If you don't sell... are you just going to trade her in at one of the local BMW shops?

bksze
03-05-2004, 10:31 PM
no changed my mind again, not looking to getting a bimmer anytime soon, just selling and starting a new project SUV for a year before i think about getting a bimmer again

bksze
10-01-2004, 11:33 AM
here we go again!!!

2002civic
10-01-2004, 03:28 PM
whats the hp on these?

kanjus_paki
10-01-2004, 03:35 PM
like 265

bennyhanna
10-02-2004, 06:29 PM
sent your PM

HP rating is 250

KtwentyA2
10-04-2004, 08:06 AM
I have someone interested...

pm sent

bksze
11-03-2004, 02:30 PM
last bump

edited for price drop

gotta sell this bizatch!!! :banghead:

bennyhanna
11-04-2004, 02:11 PM
so its safe to assume that the "other" guy never bought the car either:rolleyes:

Shouldnt have tried to play the "another guy is interested in the car game"
:thumbsdow

bksze
11-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by bennyhanna
so its safe to assume that the &quot;other&quot; guy never bought the car either:rolleyes:

Shouldnt have tried to play the &quot;another guy is interested in the car game&quot;
:thumbsdow

wasn't playing a game, i dont' have to, should check into your facts before you call someone out,

the neighbour of the guy who was interested is on this board, he can verify how serious he was

I don't need someone to buy my car. I don't owe money, nor am I in need of any. You supposedly "wanted it so bad" but you never came through, I don't accuse you of playing games.

It happens when you sell used. People "talk" too much. I consider it part of the process, if I didn't want to deal with the hassle, I would've just traded it in. I've already lost 14 grand on this car, what's another 2 when I've come so far.

bennyhanna
11-05-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by bksze

wasn't playing a game, i dont' have to, should check into your facts before you call someone out,

the neighbour of the guy who was interested is on this board, he can verify how serious he was

I don't need someone to buy my car. I don't owe money, nor am I in need of any. You supposedly &quot;wanted it so bad&quot; but you never came through, I don't accuse you of playing games.

It happens when you sell used. People &quot;talk&quot; too much. I consider it part of the process, if I didn't want to deal with the hassle, I would've just traded it in. I've already lost 14 grand on this car, what's another 2 when I've come so far.

I had the $$ to buy your car, you decided that you wanted to "sell" the car the highest bidder.......fair enough I would have done the same. But at the same time I would have MADE SURE that I didnt let a perspective buyer know that " I would sell the car to the highest offer"
All I know is I offered you what your asking now, if you had taken me seriously, you'd be driving your new Acura MDX by now.

Ive said enough, anyone who buys this car, will love it.
Its clean and fast

Kremlin
11-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I'm selling my RSX in Spring and may be interested if you still have this for sale at that time. Now is the slow buying season for cars, so if you don't sell immediately and you're not in any rush, I wouldn't get discouraged.

I think I recognize your funny driveway. Do you live near the Edgemont community centre? If so, you're only a couple blocks away from me.

t-im
11-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Kremlin
I think I recognize your funny driveway. Do you live near the Edgemont community centre? If so, you're only a couple blocks away from me.

^ haah thats what I was gonna say... i've seen that car around there a few x..pretttty sure..haha

bksze
11-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bennyhanna

But at the same time I would have MADE SURE that I didnt let a perspective buyer know that &quot; I would sell the car to the highest offer&quot;

that's fine, I prefer to fully disclose everything about a transaction, you are free to conduct your sales as you see fit.

I'm selling my RSX in Spring and may be interested if you still have this for sale at that time. Now is the slow buying season for cars, so if you don't sell immediately and you're not in any rush, I wouldn't get discouraged.

I highly doubt the car will be around by that time and yes that is my car that you've been seeing. I never knew my driveway was funny? haha, any reason?

Kremlin
11-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Ah, well I hope your car is still around by then ;) It's the exact year, model, colour, and trim that I want!

A friend of mine is actually your next door neighbour (the pink house), I recognized the style of your driveway, and that you had a RAV4.

Well, if you're terribly bored next weekend and feel like entertaining a potential S4 owner, I would love to be able to check it out. If you're busy and only have time for serious buyers, no problem.

Si_FlyGuy
11-07-2004, 11:01 PM
You're such a stalker Dave...:tongue:

Kremlin
11-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Haha Seb.. If you think that's bad, I'm pretty sure I was right behind bksze in traffic just now on the way home from the University (were you wearing a baseball cap? I was in the little red Miata..)

bksze
11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Kremlin
Haha Seb.. If you think that's bad, I'm pretty sure I was right behind bksze in traffic just now on the way home from the University (were you wearing a baseball cap? I was in the little red Miata..)

haha now that's some mad stalkage action

probably me, as I'm always wearing a cap if i'm gion to school

sorry though, car is SOLD

mods please close . . . thanks!!!