PDA

View Full Version : Milestone - free date night april 29

aragingbull
04-19-2009, 11:05 AM
fyi...,

http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/index.php?id=411#overlayDetails

Order any appetizer, entrée, or both, from our menu and your date gets theirs free.

Date night is the most popular milestone celebrated at Milestone's, so we’re declaring Wednesday April 29th the biggest date night ever. When you come into Milestone's for dinner and order any appetizer or entrée or BOTH – like our delicious Kobe Beef sliders or our Prime Rib - your date gets theirs absolutely free!

Includes all appetizers and entrées
Offer applies to every group of 2
Equal or lesser value applies
No take-out or sharing available on offer
No reservations
Not valid with any other offer

max_boost
04-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Milestone's is pretty good. Nice place, good service and food. :drool: It's going to be unbelievably busy that night so I'm not sure if it's really worth it to save $20. :nut:

The_Rural_Juror
04-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Milestone's is pretty good. Nice place, good service and food. :drool: It's going to be unbelievably busy that night so I'm not sure if it's really worth it to save $20. :nut:

$20? Are you a student or something?

em2ab
04-19-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm taking 89coupe as my date.

pinoyhero
04-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Sounds awesome but date night with a 30 min wait in a crowded seating area = FAIL for post date SECKS

LongCity
04-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

$20? Are you a student or something?

... I think you read that wrong. He said he's not sure if it will be worth all the hassle just to save 20 bones. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

The_Rural_Juror
04-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by LongCity

... I think you read that wrong. He said he's not sure if it will be worth all the hassle just to save 20 bones. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

$20 is like a fifth of my lunch tab, dude. I'm not sure how anyone can have dinner for less than $200 each. :dunno:

badatusrnames
04-19-2009, 12:46 PM

Whoosh...

LongCity
04-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Ain't nuthin' but a peanut.

buh_buh
04-19-2009, 12:49 PM

$20 is like a fifth of my lunch tab, dude. I'm not sure how anyone can have dinner for less than $200 each. :dunno: you are so ballin and sooooo cool. I want to grow up to be just like you. I hope one day to make it rain.

D'z Nutz
04-19-2009, 01:03 PM

See: $95 lunch (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=2395927#2395927)

zipdoa
04-19-2009, 01:04 PM

$20 is like a fifth of my lunch tab, dude. I'm not sure how anyone can have dinner for less than $200 each. :dunno:

:facepalm:

$200 each? I throw down a thousand a plate, bitch!

nonlinear
04-19-2009, 01:08 PM
haha, you ballers bragging about how much your dinner costs are silly. i've had $5 dinners that were leagues better than some $50 dinners. there is a correlation between cost and quality, although IMO is is a low correlation with high variance.

IMO, dining is about wisdom and experience, and not necessarily cost.

not saying i'm a cheapskate, or don't appreciate fine dining, but I hate pretension and ignorant MFs who think they are better than everyone else cause they drop more cash on dinner, when in reality they're just getting fucked in the ass by interior design and mediocre food (e.g. Halo). i think most people on this board can afford fine dining, but really who wants to sit around with a bunch of uptight snobs in suits all the time.

The_Rural_Juror
04-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa

:facepalm:

$200 each? I throw down a thousand a plate, bitch!

I used to be able to spend that much until my 3.50peso cleaning midget stole my infiniti badge amongst other things. :( :cry:

LongCity
04-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

See: $95 lunch (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=2395927#2395927)

Yes, yes I know. So many people make reference to that since that post that I just didn't really acknowledge it.

LongCity
04-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
haha, you ballers bragging about how much your dinner costs are silly. i've had $5 dinners that were leagues better than some $50 dinners. there is a correlation between cost and quality, although IMO is is a low correlation with high variance.

not saying i'm a cheapskate, or don't appreciate fine dining, but I hate pretension and ignorant MFs who think they are better than everyone else cause they drop more cash on dinner, when in reality they're just getting fucked in the ass by interior design and mediocre food (e.g. Halo). i think most people on this board can afford fine dining, but really who wants to sit around with a bunch of uptight snobs in suits all the time.

Must've missed the memo. Everyone is making jokes in here now.

akumajack
04-19-2009, 01:10 PM
You throw down JUST A THOUSAND a plate? You mean Renmibi right?

nonlinear
04-19-2009, 01:14 PM

oh ok, glad we're all in agreement then :nut:

The_Rural_Juror
04-19-2009, 01:16 PM

If you could go ahead and read this, that would be super.
TPS Memo (http://digg.com/d116lu)

LongCity
04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
you are so ballin and sooooo cool. I want to grow up to be just like you. I hope one day to make it rain.

I make it tsunami.

R154
04-19-2009, 02:41 PM
/pure win.

Disoblige
04-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear

Haha, I agree with this! It also reminds me of Blowfish. My god, what a horrible place that is. Simply horrible. I'm practically paying to see per fish in their fish tank there.