PDA

View Full Version : Friends car got destroyed. Long shot but maybe you can help

blacklabel
04-19-2009, 08:28 PM
He had his car parked on his drive way in McKenzie just got back home from a trip and has to come out to a mess. They slashed all four tires, smashed his back window out and keyed BITCH, PUSSY and FAGGOT into his new paint job.

Just wondering if anyway may have seen a group of people running around the McKenzie area right by the Beach Club. We have a general idea of who did this, whats the best way to go about it?

rumeo
04-19-2009, 08:30 PM
call the police

blacklabel
04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Well he has called the police but what can he do about it? He was sleeping and never saw anyone. Is there a way we can tell them we have an idea who did it.

Meback
04-19-2009, 08:37 PM
If you guys think you know who may have done this, then logic dictates that your friend must have pissed off someone pretty bad, and may possibly had this coming to him.

2 routes u guys can take, let police deal with it (most likely nothing will happend) or you guys can take a tire iron to the back of his head, which I mind you may make your buddy the alpha male and the vandle will turtle, or shit will get esculated and your buddy ends up shot.

blacklabel
04-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Ya well it goes back to highschool. But it was never nothing major. This guy just needs to grow up. Sounds like we'll just have to let the cops deal with it.

berbatov
04-19-2009, 09:03 PM
what kind of car was it ?

gatorade
04-19-2009, 10:13 PM
obviously he pissed someone off bad, if he has no clue who did it must mean he pisses off alot of people

71car
04-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Yup, gotta be someone he pissed off - that's the only logical reply to his car.

I remembered one time while I was in university in USA years ago, that there was one guy's car got BURNED in parking lot (was a double-deck parking lot) and I saw all the fire trucks hosing it down to stop the fire. I heard what other students tell me was that this guy had pissed a batch of Frat guys at one party, so the Frat guys decide to do a "payback" to him and they knew what car he owned. It's scary when it come to pissing off the wrong person...

zipdoa
04-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where travolta is talking about how you should NEVER fuck with another mans ride, no matter what?

People should really learn that. I've had my vehicles randomly vandalized before (nothing near as bad as this) and it's a real piss off.

01RedDX
04-21-2009, 08:11 AM

w_man
04-21-2009, 08:22 AM
^^ LOL

911fever
04-21-2009, 09:45 AM
that sounds so rough actually :(

psycoticclown
04-21-2009, 10:54 AM
To everybody that thinks this is because he pissed off somebody badly, let me just say that kids will just do shit like this for no reason. You don't have to piss somebody off badly anymore, kids do this shit to people they just don't like. It's like egging somebodies house, but instead they're vandalizing the shit out of the cars. Kids just think they're not going to get in trouble, they don't take responsibility for their actions.

I remember a story I heard back in high school about some guys who went to my high school, they ran around some neighborhood one night and pulled out the bike racks from the local school and put them out in the middle of the street. Because it was pretty dark and the bikeracks were painted black, some cars ran into them. Kids just do this shit for no reason anymore, just because it's funny. :nut:

adidas
04-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by blacklabel
Ya well it goes back to highschool. But it was never nothing major. This guy just needs to grow up. Sounds like we'll just have to let the cops deal with it.

For those that havent read it the first time around!

Meback
04-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown
To everybody that thinks this is because he pissed off somebody badly, let me just say that kids will just do shit like this for no reason. You don't have to piss somebody off badly anymore, kids do this shit to people they just don't like. It's like egging somebodies house, but instead they're vandalizing the shit out of the cars. Kids just think they're not going to get in trouble, they don't take responsibility for their actions.

I remember a story I heard back in high school about some guys who went to my high school, they ran around some neighborhood one night and pulled out the bike racks from the local school and put them out in the middle of the street. Because it was pretty dark and the bikeracks were painted black, some cars ran into them. Kids just do this shit for no reason anymore, just because it's funny. :nut:

u really think kids had randomly targeted his vehicle and keyed "bitch, pussy, and faggot" to his car? If kids were to do something for kicks they would do it to more than one car in the neighborhood ex.. an entire block having their tires slashed (this had happend in calgary before).

gatorade
04-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Meback

u really think kids had randomly targeted his vehicle and keyed "bitch, pussy, and faggot" to his car? If kids were to do something for kicks they would do it to more than one car in the neighborhood ex.. an entire block having their tires slashed (this had happend in calgary before).

word, you do not randomly go putting "bitch, pussy, and faggot" on someones car, if it was random they would have just keyed it

blacklabel
04-22-2009, 05:02 PM
So if you piss someone off you have to act like a 15 year old and go damage their property? People need to grow up not everyone can just brush this off and fork over money to get this fixed. 4 tires, windows and a paint job aint cheap.

codetrap
04-23-2009, 09:18 AM

Back when I was in high school, I was driving up the highway towards home, and someone had placed pylons across the Hwy on a blind hill.

It was a blacker than a gorilla's armpit that night, and it looked like a couple of them had been hit already, so I pulled over into a safe location, and very carefully removed them after I determined that there was no reason for them to be there.

The next day, I was talking to a couple buddies about it, and they started laughing, saying that they had put them there as a joke. I totally went ape-shit on them. They had done it as a prank, but they could have easily caused someone to lose control and kill themselves. They tried to defend their actions at first, but they hadn't thought of the consequences at all. Tried to laugh it off.

So, the next time we were all sitting around, when the conversation shifted to crazy stuff, I retold the story in front of thier girlfriends. :devil: Man, did they ever get shit then.

psycoticclown
04-24-2009, 01:32 AM
@ Everybody who thought I said this is random, I never said that. I said kids these days do shit like this to people they don't like. He was targeted for sure, but it's a possibility that there wasn't any REAL reason it to have happened, probably just some guys that didn't like him back in high school, decided to go get drunk and do shit like this. Pretty much the equivalent of kids in junior high school egging somebody's house they didn't like.

And anybody remember that S2000 which got WRECKED? That was random too :dunno:

Just putting it out there...

Eken9
04-24-2009, 01:52 AM

lol, maybe it's just hard for people to grasp.

My friend had his car vandalized too last month. It was egged and keyed, he didn't piss anyone off. Just a bunch of jealous "kids" with nothing better to do.