PDA

View Full Version : Entire culdesac vandalized

funkedelic2
04-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Fuck i really don't understand why some people do the stupid shit that they do. My girlfriends entire culdesac was vandalized yesterday night sometime.

They threw gargage and garbage cans on peoples cars and dented the majority of cars parked along the street, and her del sol along with a jeep and another vehicle were dragged out into the street. One car was keyed up and had a broken side window.

The police was called early in the morning and apparently shit like this had happened in a handful of blocks on the Southside.

Seriously what the fuck? I hope these assholes get what they deserve for fucking with peoples shit for no reason. :whipped:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m248/j_junior/delsol.jpg

colinxx235
04-19-2009, 11:40 PM
seems like this is happening a lot recently, my sister's boyfriend lives in millrise and his entire street has had there tires slashed twice in the last week... lil punks

revelations
04-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Is this in Lethbridge?

2EFNFAST
04-20-2009, 12:34 AM
This is what happens when you can't beat the crap out of your kids for misbehaving.

A few days ago I was driving the Z and out of fricken nowhere this ?12?yr old runs out into the middle of the street, flips me off for no reason, and runs back onto the sidewalk. W-T-F; stupid parents should have beat the stupid out of him.

Gabe182
04-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
This is what happens when you can't beat the crap out of your kids for misbehaving.

A few days ago I was driving the Z and out of fricken nowhere this ?12?yr old runs out into the middle of the street, flips me off for no reason, and runs back onto the sidewalk. W-T-F; stupid parents should have beat the stupid out of him.

This is when I would get out of my car and scare the shit out of the kid. I wouldent touch him but I think kids like that need a good scare.

Kids need to get hit by there parents again.

Projek01
04-20-2009, 01:25 AM
oh snap, i though the NE was bad... this has got me thinking, no matter were you live, you are faced with retarded kids.

ShermanEF9
04-20-2009, 01:49 AM
fuck now im scared to have my car on the street :(

Senseiz
04-20-2009, 01:52 AM
Shitty.

I had my car break into last year in a parkade, kinda wish they would have just stolen it and light it on fire rather than see the car injured.

2EFNFAST
04-20-2009, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by ShermanEF9
fuck now im scared to have my car on the street :(

Bear traps .... they work :thumbsup:

ShermanEF9
04-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

Bear traps .... they work :thumbsup:

i was thinking of hooking tin foil on my car door handle to some sort of large capacitor.

sk65guy
04-20-2009, 02:09 AM
kids are really stupid these days. Just last night at around 4am i was woken up by a bunch of kids outside my house in there parents beemer with the music cranked and they were dancing and screaming shit. (i heard this because i was hot last night and had my window open lol)

Benny
04-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by revelations
Is this in Lethbridge?

If so... west side of Leth ftw

GT4rally
04-20-2009, 04:20 AM
I'l take this kind of crap over some of the scary shit that happens in the lousy US gang neighborhoods, like east LA...

I saw a documentary recently where a female gang member said she used to sit up on a hill, alone and shoot at random cars on the freeway to "unwind and vent her frustration."

Some people just don't understand the consequences of their actions... or maybe society has tought them to not care.

HipHopChronic
04-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Damnn kids.

Grittle Cakes
04-20-2009, 07:58 AM
We don't really care, sorry!

Mibz
04-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Where did this happen?

beyond_ban
04-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Grittle Cakes
We don't really care, sorry!

Ohhhh the sting of the ban stick.

Kloubek
04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
It's probably Tomco generating business....

JordanEG6
04-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
It's probably Tomco generating business....

hahaha.

Seriously tho, that really sucks. Sorry to hear. I HATE kids these days, no discipline what so ever, its like they can do whatever they want and get away with it. I hope someone catches them if they choose to attempt to vandalize another neighborhood.

FLARE
04-20-2009, 11:10 AM
My friends whole street had this happen last week, not only cars, but the garage doors were fucked up, and the lights on the doors were all smashed.

I would definitely remain anonymous and beat these punks up if I knew who they were. lil fuck pieces of shit!

narou
04-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Time for more people to get home surveillance!

JTC180
04-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Lately ive been seriously considering wiring a hidden camera in my car. On Saturday someone damaged my car and didnt leave a note, nothing.

psycoticclown
04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Hmmm Southside eh? Where abouts? Thought this would be Northside haha.

Just ran outside and checked on my car, thank god it's unharmed.

Dirtycoupe91
04-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Here's an idea if you want a chance at catching the punk's.
Take a baby monitor and stick it under your car seat, if someone
tries to fiddle with the lock's or break in you should hear them.

You can then call the cops or be a hero and get the jump on them while they are in YOU'R RIDE. :thumbsup:

beyond_ban
04-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Dirtycoupe91

You can then call the cops or be a hero and get the jump on them while they are in YOU'R RIDE. :thumbsup:

Hero FTW! Nothing like getting the chance to beat down some punks messing with your stuff :)

funkedelic2
04-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Benny

If so... west side of Leth ftw

You would think its safer because it is "nicer" but a lot of shit happens on the westside as well.

Originally posted by Dirtycoupe91

haha thats actually a good idea.

Originally posted by psycoticclown
Hmmm Southside eh? Where abouts? Thought this would be Northside haha.

Just ran outside and checked on my car, thank god it's unharmed.

Near henderson

Zhariak
04-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Gabe182

This is when I would get out of my car and scare the shit out of the kid. I wouldent touch him but I think kids like that need a good scare.

Kids need to get hit by there parents again.

Back 5+ years ago, you could scare kids...

Most kids know you wont touch them now, and if you try to scare them, they end up doing some effed up thing which pisses u off even more....

KRyn
04-20-2009, 04:30 PM
I would pay money to catch these punk ass bitches in the act. Would be great fun to chase them down the street with a paintball gun and baseball bat.

Zhariak
04-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Video survailence doesn't do squat either...

I baught my new sexy beast back February of last year...

After 3 days, the video cams on my house picked up a bunch of shitheads in a white BMW (they looked 14), try every car handle on the street with the exception of mine (cuz I pulled up just before they left).

They broke into a bunch of vehicle's, it was evil. After looking at the footage, they pull up, 5 or 6 kids go all each in a different direction...

Called the cops, there was a big delay that night so we were looking at a few hours...

Drove around to get their plates, found some cops at Tim Hortons, told them, asked if they wanted to see some footage...

The cops said they don't need the footage, and didn't write up a report... Just drove by my house 3 hours later for 30 seconds, and drove away.