10-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Model: 14614
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/ss02.htm

Description:
Stainless Steel, round body type. 20" total length,
14" body length.
2"ID Center.
6" Body.

Never used, never mounted. Fresh in box.

Reason for selling: The car that this muffler was intended for is now an unviable platform (crash)

Price:
$100 plus shipping.

Paid over 150 for it IIRC.

[email protected]

I really need to sell this.
Please buy.

I___________________

Edit: I went online browsing and this is what I found.

http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=14614

Find the model 14614.

New Price:
90CDN +shipping
70US + Shipping

randedge
10-22-2003, 04:17 PM
C'mon people. Doesn't get cheaper than that.

Superesc
10-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Please post in the right place... once.

randedge
10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
I didn't realize there was a Car Parts section. I should have looked harder.

CRXSiR
10-22-2003, 06:31 PM
need to know if compadible with 93 mx-6

randedge
10-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Sorry I don't know size of MX6 stock muffler and piping.
Specs are on original post, so you can find out if this will be compatible.

In this regard, I will add that this is not a bolt on thing. I mean, what is bolt on in regards to exhaust systems anyway?
This is a unversal fit muffler that would be ideal for small displacement applications where a custom exhaust is planned.

GTS Jeff
10-23-2003, 02:23 AM
hey randedge, did you receive my email? ill pm you.

randedge
10-23-2003, 08:10 AM
I got an email from a certain JeffM., and I replied, but it bounced back to me.
Hotmail has a habit of rejecting my messages.

I wonder why.

Anyway, the answer is NO, I will not take 75. This is already low as it is.

For 75, you could buy yourself a cherry bomb. This is far better than any cherry bomb.

Like I said, unused. I do not see why I should go lower.

HTN SWCHS
10-23-2003, 09:03 AM
crappy tire cherry bombs are like 40, but bump cuz magnaflows awesome, and any muffler shop will make it fit in the mx6

HTN SWCHS
10-23-2003, 09:04 AM
whats the inlet diameter and outlet diameter?

randedge
10-23-2003, 12:06 PM
2" ID like it says on the post, and the part number.
ID=Inside Diameter

GTS Jeff
10-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by randedge
I got an email from a certain JeffM., and I replied, but it bounced back to me.
Hotmail has a habit of rejecting my messages.

I wonder why.

Anyway, the answer is NO, I will not take 75. This is already low as it is.

For 75, you could buy yourself a cherry bomb. This is far better than any cherry bomb.

Like I said, unused. I do not see why I should go lower. yes, you are right, for $75, i could buy a cherrybomb. let me explain my situation to you: i already have a muffler which sounds good and works well. now i understand that your muffler is unused and it is a decent muffler. i understand that you have been trying to sell this muffler for 3 weeks, that you really need to get rid of it, and that no one in 3 weeks has bought it for the price that you have offered.

now, ive got $75 to spend. would u rather i buy a cherrybomb at crappy tire and leave you with an muffler that is going to remain unsold, or would you rather i help you by buying your muffler? as ive mentioned, i really dont need this muffler, but it would be nice.

i want to help you out, and that is why ill buy it off you for $75. for both of us to benefit, you need to make a small compromise.

jeff

randedge
10-23-2003, 03:55 PM
I wasn't looking for an argument; I was looking for a buyer.
I didn't put OBO.

Maybe I would, later on. We'll see what happens. For 75 I'll just keep it; I'll get another MR2 more suited for this, for now I'll just drive my bent up one with a leaky exhaust.

Doesn't hurt me to post a 'for sale' though and bump it back up once in a while.

GTS Jeff
10-24-2003, 12:08 AM
I wasn't looking for an argument; I was looking for a buyer.
I didn't put OBO.

Maybe I would, later on. We'll see what happens. For 75 I'll just keep it; I'll get another MR2 more suited for this, for now I'll just drive my bent up one with a leaky exhaust.

Doesn't hurt me to post a 'for sale' though and bump it back up once in a while.

hi,

like u, im not looking for an argument either, im looking to buy the muffler for $75! now u seem like u dont really care about selling this muffler, which is a far cry from:

I really need to sell this.
Please buy.

now i also see according to you that:

New Price:
90CDN +shipping

whereas u are charging 100+shipping. why would i pay u 10 more than new? u are the one who "really needs to sell" so shouldnt you give me a discount of 15 bucks?

i am the first serious buyer that uve come across, and i am willing to pay u most of what u were looking for. seize the opportunity before i find a better deal. i am a good person to deal with, i have good feedback (http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=31) in my profile, everyone here knows me and where i live (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24620&) so i wont jack you either. there are a lot of good reasons for you to sell to me, even after discount $25. after u sell your muffler, u will be glad that you did.

CRXSiR
10-24-2003, 06:21 PM
how does $80 sound. I'm in calgary so I can meet to exchange. reply if we have a deal

randedge
10-25-2003, 06:50 PM
You got email and PM

NOTE: NEver PM me. Reply on my email instead.
I didn't realize a lot of people emailed me and I completely missed it. I never check those.

Better yet, call.

randedge
10-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Sold