04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
STOLEN THIS MORNING between 8:30 and 9:30 am:

2004 Silver BMW Z4 3.0 Roadster
Attached Dealer Plate # D75475

Car is most likely in the SE/Mackenzie Lake Area
Police have been notified...
Any information please Call me @ 403-262-2222

Here is a pic:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/southdeerfootsuzuki/BMWZ42004Silver.jpg

Thanks

atgilchrist
04-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow, didn't even need Beyond CSI to dig that up.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Sure didn't! Just keep an eye open, thanks.

atgilchrist
Will do!

adam c
you let some young stupid looking guy take it out for a test drive without someone with him? wtf

Hakkola
04-20-2009, 11:40 AM
How did that happen? Test drive? Strange that you don't know the exact time but you know who it was.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:44 AM
EDIT: AS OF about 30 seconds ago... CPS just called me..
Car has been found on Southland drive...
I don't know if the kid is in it or not... but I'm on my way!

max_boost
04-20-2009, 11:46 AM
How exactly do you steal a Z4? :confused:

GQBalla
04-20-2009, 11:48 AM
story please.

7thgenvic
04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Did you give him the keys?

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
I don't even know the full story yet..
I do know, this was NOT a test drive that occured.

I will let everyone know what happened as soon as I do.

nj2Type-S
04-20-2009, 11:50 AM
same story as the claw? :dunno:

edit: nm, nbaker00 replied right before i posted, lol.

al-ti2d
04-20-2009, 11:52 AM
i love how the first thing he does after getting off the phone with the popo is not immediately leaving to pick up the car, but posting on beyond:rofl:

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by al-ti2d
i love how the first thing he does after getting off the phone with the popo is not immediately leaving to pick up the car, but posting on beyond:rofl:

I'm posting from my Blackberry.

Xtrema
04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
How exactly do you steal a Z4? :confused:

Probably extended test drive.

No way without a key.

EDIT: damn, subscribed.

Jlude
04-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Kid probably lost his mind and took off with the car when he couldn't get his deposit back.

Nismorphed
04-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Someone call his cell and tell him hes f*cked

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Alright, here is the full story..
Car goes in for a detail/gas/inspection this morning..
Lot guy takes the car for gas first thing, doesn't come back for 15 mins... Longer then it should take... So we take a drive to the gas station (30 seconds away).. and no car.

So we phone the guys dad who says he did this 2 times before with his BMW M5. So we call Police, report car as stolen (again with all the details of the kid) Dad tells us all the info of the kid/address/phone numbers etc and agrees as to what we should do.

Within 45-60 mins approx, a police cruiser on Southland drive pulls the car over with the driver, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160), and his gf (name unknown) as a passenger. This was not a random pullover, they were out looking specifically for the car.
As we pull up, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160) and gf are both handcuffed in the backs of different crusiers.
Tyler Chiasson is now in Police custody downtown, and will have and Possesion of a stolen vehicle charges laid upon him.
The gf I believe has been/will be released.

LUCKILY only damage to the car is one of the grills is broken..
Anyways.... Car is back in my possession.

nadroj23
04-20-2009, 12:12 PM
So wait
your employee has done this before and you hired him? wtf?

I mean stealing cars that is.....or joyriding whatever you wanna call it.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by nadroj23
So wait

Do you think if we knew that, he would have been hired?
Seriously...

atgilchrist
04-20-2009, 12:15 PM
So wait

I think the kid took his dad's M5, probably no official record of it.

Quiet10
04-20-2009, 12:15 PM
:zzz:
Beyond CSI going back to sleep.

Case closed!

The_Rural_Juror
04-20-2009, 12:16 PM
How did the grill get damaged? It's quite an awkward place to hit while missing the rest of the bumper.

Projek01
04-20-2009, 12:18 PM
haha his girlfriend is probably pissed as eff. why doesn't this kid just ask to take out his dad M5? his parents seem baller enough.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
How did the grill get damaged? It's quite an awkward place to hit while missing the rest of the bumper.

No clue.. For all we know, the kid could have kicked it...

afrotl
04-20-2009, 12:19 PM
I think this is a Beyond record for the fastest Auto theft Recovery...lol

Jlude
04-20-2009, 12:20 PM
At least you guys got the car back...

:rofl: :rofl: This kid must have some kind of hormonal imbalance.

Zhariak
04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
lol, I saw this car thismorning...

I remember the plate being something odd like mentioned in the initial post. (Whenever I see non-standard plates ie. Dealer plates I always notice the car).

I can't remember where I saw it (I was all over the place thismorning), but it was in the S.E.

And there was two occupants, I didn't get a good look at them though.

nadroj23
04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00

Seriously...

lol....you guys should take a deeper look while hiring people then.

Nismorphed
04-20-2009, 12:22 PM
I bet he picked his gf up from school and was like i bought a new car, until he got pulled over lol

badatusrnames
04-20-2009, 12:23 PM

lol....you guys should take a deeper look while hiring people then.

What? Interview their parents? Force them to take a polygraph?

The_Rural_Juror
04-20-2009, 12:24 PM
What a dumb kid. Same goes for his gf too. Glad you guys got it back.

I will refrain from making the obvious $500 joke out of respect though. :D

Kloubek
04-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Wow... crazy story. Glad everything worked out in the end.

Punk.

BigDannyCool
04-20-2009, 12:33 PM
wow you guys are anal at the dealership. a lot guy takes a car for a joyride and you charge him for theft? Lot guys always take cars for a drive.

Nismorphed
04-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
wow you guys are anal at the dealership. a lot guy takes a car for a joyride and you charge him for theft? Lot guys always take cars for a drive.

Drives across the entire city?????????

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 12:37 PM

It would be a little different if he had intent to return the car. In this case, he didn't have tha intent.

dr_jared88
04-20-2009, 12:37 PM

Gone for over an hour, picked up his g/f..... you think this is acceptable? Kids are becoming more and more stupid everyday.

JTC180
04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
My dad was not pleased when crowfoot gallery took his Z4M out for a 20km *extended* test drive after a minor fluid change.

Zhariak
04-20-2009, 12:39 PM

I'm not trying to cause anything here, but lets say you brought your vehicle into the dealership and some kid took it for a joy ride...

Better yet, lets say that you were thinking about buying a vehicle and some kid took it for a joy ride before you bought it.

I'd call it theft. And it makes me feel good that some dealerships take it this seriosuly... We have all read the other threads about people working for dealerships effing up customer cars.

I think it's great that this dealership took the immediate action to resolve this.

G-ZUS
04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
He's a chill guy

scat19
04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
The problem in our society is lieniency.

The only way this kid is going to learn is to be charged for HIS decision to steal a car. Theft is theft. Now this will be with him for a certain amount of years in the future, and it will come up and effect his life. No one forced him to steal it, did they?

Posers. It's a girly car, anyway :P

:thumbsup: Charging for an offense he commited.

BigDannyCool
04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Zhariak

I'm not trying to cause anything here, but lets say you brought your vehicle into the dealership and some kid took it for a joy ride...

Better yet, lets say that you were thinking about buying a vehicle and some kid took it for a joy ride before you bought it.

I'd call it theft. And it makes me feel good that some dealerships take it this seriosuly... We have all read the other threads about people working for dealerships effing up customer cars.

I think it's great that this dealership took the immediate action to resolve this.

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think this is a customer's car.

The_Rural_Juror
04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Zhariak

Exactly. Intent to return or not, the guy shouldn't be bagging on cars that aren't his.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
He's a chill guy

:guns:

Xtrema
04-20-2009, 12:45 PM

Taking it without owner's knowledge is theft.

At least they are doing something about it. Unless BMW dealerships in town.

Kavy
04-20-2009, 12:54 PM

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think this is a customer's car.

This kid should be plastered to a wall.

Why do people think stealing from a company is less of an offense then stealing from an individual?

I own a company and guess what, when you steal from the company your stealing from me.

Zhariak
04-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

This kid should be plastered to a wall.

Why do people think stealing from a company is less of an offense then stealing from an individual?

I own a company and guess what, when you steal from the company your stealing from me.

Amen brotha

The_Rural_Juror
04-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Don't call me a party pooper, but shouldn't this ad be updated?
Not so executively driven anymore unfortunately.

[b]
100% Clean Carproof, NO ACCIDENTS!!
Executive owned and driven!

Z4 Ad (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261137/fs-2004-bmw-z4-3-0i-roadster-low-kms-financing-avail/)

psycoticclown
04-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Glad the Dad stepped up to the plate and helped you guys. Not everybody is like that anymore, they'll do annnnnnnnnnything to protect little Johnny boy now. "Theres no way my kid could do anything like that" :banghead:

JordanEG6
04-20-2009, 01:15 PM

Wow, you're an idiot. What dealerships have you worked at where employees can openly take the companys merchandise and potential sales or customer vehicles for a ride whenever they want? It's theft. So if you were running a business and some retard kid you hired takes one of your cars, takes it for a joyride, picks up his GF, and drives around in it for shits and giggles, you wouldn't press charges?

He basically stole the car, damaged it AND put extra unneccessary mileage on it by taking it for a joyride. Kids these days are so fucking stupid. Of all people, lot attendants should know better.

beyond_ban
04-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Although i think getting charged for theft is a little over the top, i do agree he should be punished and fined to the fullest extent without getting a criminal record. I work at a dealership and i take cars out for lunch for an hour or so all the time without even informing anyone. It would suck to get pulled over on the way back for theft :nut:

D'z Nutz
04-20-2009, 01:16 PM
STOLEN THIS MORNING between 8:30 and 9:30 am:

2004 Silver BMW Z4 3.0 Roadster
Attached Dealer Plate # D75475

Car is most likely in the SE/Mackenzie Lake Area
Police have been notified...
Any information please Call me @ 403-262-2222

Here is a pic:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/southdeerfootsuzuki/BMWZ42004Silver.jpg

THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED THE FACEBOOK of the guy who stole it:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=621615859&ref=ts

Tyler Chiasson
His address:
14660 mt mckenzie dr S.E
Calgary, AB t2z 2v2
Phone Numbers:
403 869 3559
403 264 4409

Pic:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/southdeerfootsuzuki/n621615859_1240553_8096.jpg

Thanks

Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261160/recovered-silver-2004-bmw-z4-3-0-roadster-plate-d75475/)
Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261160/recovered-silver-2004-bmw-z4-3-0-roadster-plate-d75475/)

:D

Kavy
04-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
Although i think getting charged for theft is a little over the top, i do agree he should be punished and fined to the fullest extent without getting a criminal record. I work at a dealership and i take cars out for lunch for an hour or so all the time without even informing anyone. It would suck to get pulled over on the way back for theft :nut:

I could understand taking a dealerships car if you own the dealership because then its YOURS, if you don't then you should be "assuming" this is appropriate behavior.

No other instance of this is acceptable IMO.

ShermanEF9
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Exactly. Intent to return or not, the guy shouldn't be bagging on cars that aren't his.

:guns:

Not to mention he is being paid to do his job.... driving a car for an hour is NOT what hes being paid for.

R154
04-20-2009, 02:23 PM
How can some of you think its cool to take a dealership car for a rip? As a former detailer/lot guy we had strict rules against it. Obviously shit happens, but there is a vast difference between a quick 2-4 pull around the dealership, and a 1 hour joyride.

As a lot guy you are trusted to fill up the car with gas, organise cars on the lot, and make sure the detailers have done there job adequately before sale/customer final inspection. It is unacceptable whether the car is sold or not to take it off the lot and drive it anywhere except where it is meant to be (gas station/ different dealership).

How would you feel if someone "borrowed" 60000 from the expense account, or on your line of credit, and may, or may not return it ... at some point later. You would be seeking blood.

Had he crashed the car then not only would the dealership be liable for damages, but the sale of that car is now definetely out. As it is, since it has a theft recovery title it will be hard to sell.

Regardless of how we feel about Norm, and trust me I have some strong opinions, him and his dealership acted exactly how they should have. Unfortunetly this little cretin will get community service, and not even have a record. In no time he will be doing the same shit at a different dealership.

Graham_A_M
04-20-2009, 09:23 PM
^ I think the word will spread among dealerships in and around Calgary after this. Regardless though

Seriously...
Was he one of the guys you offered this position to through Beyond? I know a whiles back you made a post saying you guys were looking for lot attendant.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 09:30 PM
We have already informed MDA (Motor Dealers Association of Alberta)
They will be sending out an email to there mailing list of every single dealership in Alberta to inform of this incident and name the individual involved.

No, he was not hired through Beyond.

It turns out he previously worked at another dealership in Calgary with high end vehicles. Same shit; took out a high end BMW... and TOTALLED it. Over $40K in damage.. They never charged him and therefore was not on his record.

Luckily in our case, the damage is minimal..

As of tonight, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160) has pleaded guilty to Theft of auto, possession of stolen goods over $5k, and driving recklessly.

I hope to make sure that this kid never sets foot in another dealership... Whether it be as a lot guy, sales guy, or to test drive, and potentially steal/crash another car, and potentially KILL someone...

BigDannyCool
04-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

Wow, you're an idiot. What dealerships have you worked at where employees can openly take the companys merchandise and potential sales or customer vehicles for a ride whenever they want? It's theft. So if you were running a business and some retard kid you hired takes one of your cars, takes it for a joyride, picks up his GF, and drives around in it for shits and giggles, you wouldn't press charges?

He basically stole the car, damaged it AND put extra unneccessary mileage on it by taking it for a joyride. Kids these days are so fucking stupid. Of all people, lot attendants should know better.

just one.

Ntense_SpecV
04-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Will this car actually have a theft recovery title on it? That seems almost cruel to the dealership considering the circumstances...oh well that will make an interesting story to a future potential customer. Personally I wouldn't have a problem purchasing this car but I'm biased as I know the back story unlike someone who may walk in off the street.

jdm_eg6
04-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry to burst your bubbles ladies and gents of beyond.ca i would say 90% of your lot boys/girls play with the cars at the lot. I worked at a few dealers, visually experienced it, and heard of miss-use of lot vehicles. More often than not its not a customer car. BUT it happens.

dont kill the messenger im just letting you guys know not to act so surprised if you see a 16-18 year old pushing the buttons on a M5, or STi while working at a dealer.

*although i agree this is an EXTREME case*

5fivespeed
04-20-2009, 10:51 PM

just one.

:facepalm:

Joe-G
04-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Wow, i know this guy through school and hes the biggest tool i know, along with the fact that nobody really likes him.

He once said he owned an Escalade (never saw him drive it), said he bought an NSX from Ontario for 6k (Then it was stolen during shipping...), said the BMW M5 was his (clearly everyone knew it was not), etc..
My mom some how even found out how he trashed his dads M5, and eventually got kicked out of his house.

This guy is just oblivious to his own actions, and the way he thinks is messed.

I think he has one of those conditions that puts his mind in a rightful way of thinking, even though he clearly isnt. Either way, this kid is just fucked. Tyler, even if you do see this i dont give a fuck. You've messed up pretty bad.

berbatov
04-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by R154
Had he crashed the car ... the sale of that car is now definetely out.

GALLERY OF FINE CARS

think man, think

adidas
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

Last summer i used to work close to the Auto Mall and would laugh hard when id see the MB, BMW guys in customers/dealers cars coming to eat lunch, while they try an act all hot shot in there coveralls!

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Wow, i know this guy through school and hes the biggest tool i know, along with the fact that nobody really likes him.

He once said he owned an Escalade (never saw him drive it), said he bought an NSX from Ontario for 6k (Then it was stolen during shipping...), said the BMW M5 was his (clearly everyone knew it was not), etc..
My mom some how even found out how he trashed his dads M5, and eventually got kicked out of his house.

This guy is just oblivious to his own actions, and the way he thinks is messed.

I think he has one of those conditions that puts his mind in a rightful way of thinking, even though he clearly isnt. Either way, this kid is just fucked. Tyler, even if you do see this i dont give a fuck. You've messed up pretty bad.

If anyone else has any other info on Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160) such as this, please do feel free to post it. From talking to him, he definatly does have quite a large ego and makes it out as if he's the shit.

I believe he graduated from Bishop Grandin High School last year if anyone else went to school with him.

Joe-G
04-20-2009, 11:32 PM
He didnt graduate last year, he should be in this years graduating class of 09 as he's in grade 12.

nbaker00
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Would you by chance know Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160)'s REAL birthdate/year?
Considering his facebook is most likely a lie.

TomcoPDR
04-21-2009, 12:06 AM
(now that it's all over)

Hope the kid at least got some sucky sucky outta the bimmer.

Was his girl hot, Norman?

nbaker00
04-21-2009, 12:12 AM
lol no, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160)'s girl wasn't hot

torob
04-21-2009, 01:29 AM
Why go through all that risk? I personally am not that needy to drive any car without the permission of the dealership i would work at... I know it might be tempting as they are all these cool machines and all that, but going 4km/h vs 80km/h most likely will be the same, only time you'll enjoy the car will be if your going fast, and a van can take you 100+ so unless you reach those speeds, its pretty pointless

the fact that he got to take it to gas station should have been enjoyable, if he really wanted to enjoy being in a high end car...

I just don't see the need in why these people do this type of thing, just do your damn job.. its not hard at all

v2kai
04-21-2009, 02:25 AM
We have already informed MDA (Motor Dealers Association of Alberta)
They will be sending out an email to there mailing list of every single dealership in Alberta to inform of this incident and name the individual involved.

No, he was not hired through Beyond.

It turns out he previously worked at another dealership in Calgary with high end vehicles. Same shit; took out a high end BMW... and TOTALLED it. Over $40K in damage.. They never charged him and therefore was not on his record.

Luckily in our case, the damage is minimal..

As of tonight, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160) has pleaded guilty to Theft of auto, possession of stolen goods over $5k, and driving recklessly.

I hope to make sure that this kid never sets foot in another dealership... Whether it be as a lot guy, sales guy, or to test drive, and potentially steal/crash another car, and potentially KILL someone...

WOW after reading this post this kid deserves everything he gets. holy FACK:thumbsdow :whipped:

bigboom
04-21-2009, 08:55 AM
maybe its karma for not returning deposits?

canuckcarguy
04-21-2009, 09:03 AM
And there's no way this car ends up with a theft recovery title, by the way. That happens when an insurance company pays out, not when the car disappears for an hour or so.

It always seems funny when criminals and morons have public facebook profiles.

bituerbo
04-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by canuckcarguy
And there's no way this car ends up with a theft recovery title, by the way. That happens when an insurance company pays out, not when the car disappears for an hour or so.

It always seems funny when criminals and morons have public facebook profiles.

nbaker did say there was a damaged grill...

...but then again maybe the grill was damaged before this incident, and norm's dad just gave the guy the keys and said "take this car around the block a few times", called the cops and reported it stolen so that they could make an insurance claim against it, because they are having a hard time keeping the dealership doors open in these hard economic times. Or maybe not, my guess is as good as the next guys over what really took place.
:dunno:

collectskulls
04-21-2009, 09:56 AM
hahaha i was driving by as the cop was putting the cuffs on him yesterday was wondering wth lmao

Alright, here is the full story..
Car goes in for a detail/gas/inspection this morning..
Lot guy takes the car for gas first thing, doesn't come back for 15 mins... Longer then it should take... So we take a drive to the gas station (30 seconds away).. and no car.

So we phone the guys dad who says he did this 2 times before with his BMW M5. So we call Police, report car as stolen (again with all the details of the kid) Dad tells us all the info of the kid/address/phone numbers etc and agrees as to what we should do.

Within 45-60 mins approx, a police cruiser on Southland drive pulls the car over with the driver, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160), and his gf (name unknown) as a passenger. This was not a random pullover, they were out looking specifically for the car.
As we pull up, Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261160) and gf are both handcuffed in the backs of different crusiers.
Tyler Chiasson is now in Police custody downtown, and will have and Possesion of a stolen vehicle charges laid upon him.
The gf I believe has been/will be released.

LUCKILY only damage to the car is one of the grills is broken..
Anyways.... Car is back in my possession. :nut: :nut:

beyond_ban
04-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by adidas

Last summer i used to work close to the Auto Mall and would laugh hard when id see the MB, BMW guys in customers/dealers cars coming to eat lunch, while they try an act all hot shot in there coveralls!

I am not sure why that is directed at me, but for your information i wear a dress shirt and tie and i would rather use the dealers gas rather then my own :thumbsup:

zipdoa
04-21-2009, 10:32 AM
On a side note: If you get your car serviced at the BMW Gallery - it has probably been bagged.

If you have a faster BMW, and get it serviced at the BMW Gallery, I assure you it has been bagged, hard.

ShermanEF9
04-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa
On a side note: If you get your car serviced at the BMW Gallery - it has probably been bagged.

If you have a faster BMW, and get it serviced at the BMW Gallery, I assure you it has been bagged, hard.

Glenmore audi is no different.

canuckcarguy
04-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo

nbaker did say there was a damaged grill...

...but then again maybe the grill was damaged before this incident, and norm's dad just gave the guy the keys and said "take this car around the block a few times", called the cops and reported it stolen so that they could make an insurance claim against it, because they are having a hard time keeping the dealership doors open in these hard economic times. Or maybe not, my guess is as good as the next guys over what really took place.
:dunno:

Whatever the case, it doesn't end up flagged as a theft recovery unless it's actually lost due to theft. Even if the guy had bagged it and crashed it, it wouldn't be flagged as a theft recovery unless it was declared as a loss by the insurance company. And if there's a bit of damage but it isn't run through insurance (I think a damaged grill will fall in this category), it'll just be repaired and put back on the lot, presumably, and won't show on a car search.

vengie
04-21-2009, 02:08 PM
THIS FUCKING LOSER??? MAN my sister has told me all about him, infact she is in his facebook list :facepalm: (she is in his graduating class)
he has continually asked her on dates and "grabs" her in the hallways, he claimed that M5 is his and his grandpa owns half of "Shell" YES shell gasoline.

I will let my sister add to this when she is home

nbaker00
04-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by vengie

I will let my sister add to this when she is home

Please do :thumbsup:

narou
04-21-2009, 02:21 PM
This Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261160/recovered-silver-2004-bmw-z4-3-0-roadster-stolen-by-tyler-chiasson/) Sounds like a real tool!:burnout:

n1zm0
04-21-2009, 02:34 PM

was it the rollover cabriolet M3 (iirc) a few years back?

nbaker00
04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

was it the rollover cabriolet M3 (iirc) a few years back?

No clue.. I know it was pretty recent though, so probably not.

QuasarCav
04-21-2009, 02:47 PM

Please do :thumbsup:

For what purpose? You've called the police and had him arrested. Any further actions that you take from a SDS standpoint just makes you look like the kid you are.

m3_powered
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Tyler's a real tool..^but werd

chkolny541
04-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by narou
This Tyler Chiasson (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261160/recovered-silver-2004-bmw-z4-3-0-roadster-stolen-by-tyler-chiasson/) Sounds like a real tool!:burnout:

FivE.SeveN
04-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a schitzo (sp?) and well on his way to being in and out of rehab. Come back to this thread in 5 years, guaranteed he'll have a long record by then.

911fever
04-21-2009, 03:07 PM
He just wanted to take a car for an extended test drive in protest of his friend's $500 deposit you never gave back...

FlySi
04-21-2009, 03:09 PM
^ werd. Karma's a bitch.

legendboy
04-21-2009, 03:47 PM
haha damn, getting thrown in jail and charged for trying to get some pussy :banghead:

01RedDX
04-21-2009, 04:06 PM

The_Rural_Juror
04-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
haha damn, getting thrown in jail and charged for trying to get some pussy :banghead:

Way to be an Uncle Dude. :rofl:

pinoyhero
04-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Nice thread, this is messed up

blacklabel
04-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Tyler should sue Norman for slander and posting his personal information such as home address and numbers. How would you like your personal information up on the internet bud?

TomcoPDR
04-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Funny how there's more hate for Jermey Mani for little $300 under-advertised product (at least it works, just lower model) than a thief like Tyler. :drama:

Willie Bobo
04-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Funny how there's more hate for Jermey Mani for little $300 under-advertised product (at least it works, just lower model) than a thief like Tyler. :drama:

It's not really funny. The gentleman Jeremy Mani ripped off was a genuinely nice guy who took the high road and who's only goal was resolving the matter peacefully.

Norman Baker, on the other hand, is still looking for blood in an already resolved issue that should have been dealt with out of the public eye to begin. Any reputable business would've treated the situation with some tact, but when you have a teenager with too much power in charge and a dealer principle with questionable ethics, anything goes.

01RedDX
04-21-2009, 06:38 PM

911fever
04-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Willie Bobo

It's not really funny. The gentleman Jeremy Mani ripped off was a genuinely nice guy who took the high road and who's only goal was resolving the matter peacefully.

Norman Baker, on the other hand, is still looking for blood in an already resolved issue that should have been dealt with out of the public eye to begin. Any reputable business would've treated the situation with some tact, but when you have a teenager with too much power in charge and a dealer principle with questionable ethics, anything goes.

no kidding, just look at SDS

Hakkola
04-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by blacklabel
Tyler should sue Norman for slander and posting his personal information such as home address and numbers. How would you like your personal information up on the internet bud?

:facepalm: It would be libel, not slander, and the only thing he could be sued for is if the dismissal at BMW is not true. Home Address and numbers are public info so they can be legally posted.

SScott
04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
LOL!

good thread, love all the $500 deposit comments, so funny!

45 minutes and you call the cops, thats pretty hasty, but in this case it was the right call.

Dude has the gayest stache evar!

pics of gf or thread close