PDA

View Full Version : <** STOLEN: White 1993 Acura Integra RS **>

n1zm0
04-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey all just throwing it out there if you happen to see or catch a glimpse, my winter beater DA9 was stolen this morning from the Fairview area specifically near the Fairview School there .

It's plain basic white with black plastic trim Acura Integra RS, 2 door hatch. license plate is NTU-937

I'm punching myself for not ever taking pictures of it, i'll do my best for description, it had some pretty distinct rust spots:

-under the passenger door only below the black trim piece there was a bondo job gone wrong and the material has peeled back and the rust sticks out like no tomorrow, the driver's door is spotless from rust.

-the rear Acura symbol had rust stains inside of it.

-the antenna mount hole and gas door had rust on it as if the stain was dripping if you can understand that.

The car is on black steelies with 2 sets of different winter tires on front and back (pretty much brand new), no tint and a crack mid level R/H side of the windshield going left to about a 1/3 of the whole windshield, and has a large thermos can rice muffler on it. The front bumper has a crack on the top of it and you can see it's made contact and has a black scuff from the previous owner's fender bender. Its really just a plain old white integra with a rice can and steelies. One of the inner fog lights is blown if the culprit decides to drive around with those on.

I've filed all the necessary claims with the appropriate authorities and the license and VIN has been reported stolen BUT, i'm not a unfamiliar with Beyond CSI's track record, wouldn't surprise me if some of you guys spot it before CPS or it finds its way to the impound.
As you know, if you do see the car driving or parked and the license plate/description coincides, dont hesitate to call the police, again it's probably a longshot especially with no pics and it was just my winter beater but it still feels crappy to get your personal possessions robbed from you cause some people just can't find a normal legal job or.. their mother didnt love them enough or something.

Anyways tnx in advance all!

pls contact via 403-615-9595 with any leads/spottings and again if it's seen driving, contact CPS as i understand it's considered a crime in progress obviously.

this is not the car but is IDENTICAL to this example plus the rust characteristics (highlighted where the rust is on supplied photo), crack on right or left front bumper's ledge and ricer exhaust. the front Acura emblem is also just the normal silver type and does not have 1 piece headlights or spoiler.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/701/tegrust.jpg

n1zm0
04-27-2009, 04:54 PM
RECOVERED: found it myself using the autostarter in the alleys of the surrounding area, kept pressing it while driving and the module started beeping, was abandoned 3 km from where it was stolen from. Fken assholes even locked the doors for me.

Just a thought for anyone in the same situation, look around your area (alleys, back of businesses) you may get lucky and hopefully your car was just taken for a joyride like mine then abandoned nearby, CPS can only do so much.. like make you wait 2 hours after you did their job for them.