PDA

View Full Version : Importing from Japan.

HondaG
04-22-2009, 04:38 PM
I realize allot of the users on this site are anti JDM vehicles, so I may not find allot of help here.
Anyways I'm interested in purchasing a high end vehicle from Japan, either a Supra, or RX7. Catch is I am not stuck to a specific budget and I'm looking for something in pristine condition, possibly grade 4.5 with very low KM’s.
I know most of the import companies are like budget rent a car.. They purchase beat down vehicles for 2 thousand bucks, charge 5 grand for import fee's and sell them for 7 grand.. That may be great for a 16 year old kid who has no money but that is not what I'm looking for.
What JDM importer only brings in High end JDM vehicles for people looking for true examples of showroom cars kept in outstanding condition with price being no object?
I'm almost wondering if there are any JDM shops which I can go through to purchase a vehicle right off a Japanese used car dealership or lot?
Again I'm looking for a very good condition JDM Supra or RX7, I do not want something which was bought for 2 grand and jacked up in price. I want something truly worth while, not the garbage Japan sells second hand at auction.

Please let me know!.

600rr
04-22-2009, 04:42 PM
I have seen a couple cars brought in by Direct2youimports INC
They are in amazing condition you may want to message Renee the owner (inline6turbo is her name here on beyond)

Hope it helps you find a nice ride!

Team_Mclaren
04-22-2009, 04:43 PM
check out jdmsource, they only sell cars that are already landed for your viewing. That way you get to see exactly what you are buying.