PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Tire Rust Proof

aspec
04-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi there, this is my first thread on this website and i hope its the right spot to post it:)

Anyhow, I was just curious to see if anyone has gotten their car Rust Proofed by Canadian tire? and if so, they did do a good job? I'm a first time new car owner myself having recently bought a 2010 Matrix. So im wondering if Canadian tire is a good place or somewhere else such as krown is better within Mississauga or GTA. One thing about krown is they drill holes into your car.. so kinda iffy about that where as CT said they dont drill holes for car model years 2005+.
thanks for your time !

JUZENO
04-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Your best bet is to find a shop that specializes in auto protection.... Call a local dealership and ask them what company they use, and give them a call.

Unless you trust canadian tire:dunno:

s_havinga
04-23-2009, 09:32 AM
welcome to the forum, you may get a useful answer on here but most of the members here are from alberta so it may be a long shot. That being said, there are a few memebers from the GTA so you might get lucky.

D911
04-23-2009, 11:03 AM
as a broad answer,
I wouldnt trust canadian tire doing anything to my new car haha.

Bring it to a place to specializes in it. Most places that do tint and 3m will do rust protection stuff too i think.