PDA

View Full Version : S14 Silvia on 17th ave se

chrispl
04-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I always see this car around around [location edited out] ,anyone know the owner or if he is registered on here? Saw it for sale a while ago,Just wanted to say it's an absolutely awesome car. Also wanted to ask if the cops pulled you over? I was pulling out of bk and saw you fly by and then turn off onto 44th,i was at the set of lights and about 5-10 seconds after you turned off,cops turned on their sirens and followed you down,did you manage to slip away?

Here's a pic of the car from when it was for sale.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t96/jdmsource1/IMG_4520.jpg

joturbo
04-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey man...

Thats me! The car is registered and runs mint. I didnt see any cops hahahaha yeah i run the [location edited out] in the hood thats why you see it there! ttyl

jdm_eg6
04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by joturbo
Hey man...

Thats me! The car is registered and runs mint. I didnt see any cops hahahaha yeah i run the [location edited out] in the hood thats why you see it there! ttyl

mint car, ;) hate ya for it. :P

03ozwhip
04-27-2009, 09:05 PM
super jealous about that car, i fuckin love it.

Schooled
05-21-2009, 07:26 PM
you arent the one who is selling the rims are you?
correct me if Im wrong but arent those BeeR B5 rims?
:dunno:

hella clean tho, mad respect for a car of that caliper.

chrispl
05-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by joturbo
Hey man...

Yeah its sick.
Who owns that grey jetta thats always parked there? Looks like a decent car aswell.

Nissan_Fanboy
05-21-2009, 09:21 PM
CLEAN!
:hitit:

Does this have the wierd bumper on it aswell?
or is it a normal "non stock" bumper.

Anyone know who bought that one s14 with the wierdd ass front bumper?
It like flared out.

JTC180
05-21-2009, 10:12 PM
You meant he one with the cage and and the crazy bumper that was like dark blue? I wanted that...