PDA

View Full Version : Playoff ticket help!

Godfuader
04-23-2009, 09:07 PM
A co-worker won playoff tix. She says they say:

Round 2 Home game A
Section 208 row 15 seat x & y

Does that not mean that these are if the flames make it to round 2...then these are the tix for the first home game of the series.

She just wants the face value $120 x 2. What do I do? :confused:

roopi
04-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Wait till they make round 2 before you buy them.

PureDeXteritY
04-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes, wait.
If they do not make it to round two those tickets will be useless

chkolny541
04-23-2009, 09:49 PM
depends....how confident are you in the flames...

Godfuader
04-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by roopi
Wait till they make round 2 before you buy them.

Originally posted by PureDeXteritY
Yes, wait.
If they do not make it to round two those tickets will be useless
Thats what I was thinking, because I'm assuming that I cannot get a refund at face value from TM.

Originally posted by chkolny541
depends....how confident are you in the flames...
Im still saying Flames in 7...but dont wanna ride a couple hundred on hope.

:goflames:

Dr_Funk
04-23-2009, 10:03 PM
It depends where your co-worker got the tix from. If she got it from TM or the Flames, they will refund her if they don't make it to round 2. So you can make a deal with her that if they don't make it, you should get a refund.

I am surprised that they already draw for the second round. Are you sure she didn't get them as part of her game packs or season tix?

Godfuader
04-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Dr_Funk
It depends where your co-worker got the tix from. If she got it from TM or the Flames, they will refund her if they don't make it to round 2. So you can make a deal with her that if they don't make it, you should get a refund.

I am surprised that they already draw for the second round. Are you sure she didn't get them as part of her game packs or season tix?
She won them at an event, so chances are that whoever donated them probably had them as part of a season pack.
If you are a season holder, do they pre-sell all rounds to you, and refund if the team gets eliminated?

Dr_Funk
04-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

She won them at an event, so chances are that whoever donated them probably had them as part of a season pack.
If you are a season holder, do they pre-sell all rounds to you, and refund if the team gets eliminated?

Yes. I have a gamepack and I get 2 games for round 1 and 2 games for round 2. You pay everything up front, but the refund you if the games don't take place....

403ep3
04-24-2009, 12:04 AM
just buy them. Flames in sixxxxxx

:goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames:

2002civic
04-24-2009, 08:05 AM
they will only refund the seasont ticket or game pack holder, not joe blow holding the tickets...:goflames:

Godfuader
04-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
they will only refund the seasont ticket or game pack holder, not joe blow holding the tickets...:goflames:
:thumbsup: Just verified with TM. Left a msg with the ticketholder to see if she is willing to wait till the flames make it thru.

:goflames: