PDA

View Full Version : Finding a part time job.

hellraiser456
04-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello

I am after a part time job. However this will be a second job for me. I currently work shift work outside of town. I work 8 days on and 6 days of coming home and leaving on tuesdays.

I am wonder, or hoping that i can find a simple job that can hire me based on that schedule. i would mostly be looking for week day work however if the pay was good i would work one weekend day.

any suggestions/opportunities would be appreciated.

chkolny541
04-25-2009, 12:20 PM
good luck with that...

just thinking about it from an employers perspective why would they want to hire someone that only works 6 days then off for 8 (is how i understand what your saying)

hellraiser456
04-25-2009, 12:38 PM
i donno, there's lots of weird positions out there. it would be like me working a couple of shifts every other week(up to 3).

I am just looking for something to keep me entertained and in a manner which i don't spend all my money. sitting here waiting for my friends to come home from work or school sucks. i just figured i could go out and work to for the lack of something to do.

i thought about volunteering, but im not exactly that kind of guy. plus the schedule doesn't work for a lot of those places. plus it would be cool to make a couple of extra bucks on the side.

James
04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by hellraiser456

i thought about volunteering, but im not exactly that kind of guy.

:rofl: ...sorry, i dont know why but that made me laugh...know what you mean though, finding that kind of p/t job might be tricky