PDA

View Full Version : X-men trilogy on bluray

copynpaste
04-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Who picked it up? Xmen 1 was pretty good, x2 was by far the best IMO, and too bad x3 stunk...bad! But its $50 right now at future shop or $43 on monday (15% off customer appreciation sale).

blownz
04-27-2009, 11:03 AM
It is actually $60 at Future Shop and I was considering it but with the 15% off I will probably pick it up.

BigMass
04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
X-Men 1 was the only good one IMO. It actually had a story and character development.

blownz
04-27-2009, 01:08 PM
I like the first two but not the third.

Just thought I would point out that while Future Shop's website says the bluray trilogy is $60, it was actually only $50 in store plus the 15% off.

I ended up buying it and actually almost got it for free. One of the sales hungry sales guys offered to ring everything in for me and he did and I paid and then when we went to the till to get a bag and make sure I wasn't going to beep leaving the store the girl checked my receipt and noticed he forgot to charge for it. So I almost got a really good deal. :thumbsup:

Oh, and copynpaste, simply because of you my bank account is about $550 lighter today because I would have never gone to Future Shop at lunch if you didn't post about the customer appreciation day. I haven't decided yet if the trip was really worthwhile or just impulse. lol

403Gemini
04-27-2009, 03:21 PM
X-men trilogy? you mean "Wolverine and friends, episode 1-3" right? ;)