Another nice car in the neighborhood:drool:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/killaclan/IMG00221.jpg

chkolny541
04-26-2009, 12:40 AM
:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

love the car, but not really a fan of the color

SR240SX
04-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Another shot I got, Turned out really shitty though....stupid rain/camera phone...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/killaclan/IMG00220.jpg

96integra
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Red woulda been sick! Haha the guy was in church.

Evo prec
04-26-2009, 09:20 PM
very clean car, the car belongs to my neighbor

buh_buh
04-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Evo prec
very clean car just out of curiosity... what does that even mean? The car is stock.

badatusrnames
04-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX
Another nice car in the neighborhood:drool:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/killaclan/IMG00221.jpg

This one (or at least another yellow F430) cruised by me at Northmount and Charleswood a few weeks ago... sounded heavenly.

beyond_ban
04-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I saw the same yellow F430 getting followed by a Shelby GT 500 on Crowchild, and not having much luck losing it. Must kinda suck to drop 5x more money then the guy behind you,l but still have him on your ass.

roopi
04-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
just out of curiosity... what does that even mean? The car is stock.

The rain cleaned the car therefore it's really clean. :dunno: :D

Revhard
04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
I saw the same yellow F430 getting followed by a Shelby GT 500 on Crowchild, and not having much luck losing it. Must kinda suck to drop 5x more money then the guy behind you,l but still have him on your ass.

Only from lack of not trying. 4000lb, 550hp car bothering a 3400lb, 430hp car would be fairly close at lower speeds.
The GT 500 is a nice mustang, but it likely didn't bother the 430 any more than the mustang being unable to lose a boosted civic in traffic!:D

beyond_ban
04-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Revhard

Only from lack of not trying. 4000lb, 550hp car bothering a 3400lb, 430hp car would be fairly close at lower speeds.
The GT 500 is a nice mustang, but it likely didn't bother the 430 any more than the mustang being unable to lose a boosted civic in traffic!:D

I dunno, i was trying to keep up for a bit and then gave up when the F430 kicked it down a gear and took off. The GT 500 almost sounded like it was supercharged, but i couldn't really tell. The F430 then took off across three lanes on Crowchild south to exit up onto Shaganappi and the Stang was right behind him. Entertaining to watch at least...

buh_buh
04-26-2009, 09:53 PM
the only reason the GT500 could even see him was because there were no turns.

Ukyo8
04-26-2009, 10:05 PM

The GT500 is awesome for the money, but you still can't compare the quality of these 2 cars.

Which car has a higher top speed btw?

icky2unk
04-26-2009, 10:12 PM

I dunno, i was trying to keep up for a bit and then gave up when the F430 kicked it down a gear and took off. The GT 500 almost sounded like it was supercharged, but i couldn't really tell. The F430 then took off across three lanes on Crowchild south to exit up onto Shaganappi and the Stang was right behind him. Entertaining to watch at least...

I'm pretty sure the last thing on the guy's mind driving the F430 is, I should make sure everyone on the road can see that my car is faster then this GT 500 behind me.

If hes an older fellow and not a young teen drug dealer im pretty sure his attitude goes as follows "Wow, what a douche behind me, I'm not going to waste my time with them"

And it goes hand in hand with how people drive now, if someone is driving behind me and tailing me when i'm already going a decent speed I am not going to speed up for their pleasure, i'll keep still or reduce speed. People with less money always find the need to make themselves feel better by "beating" out faster cars.

When in reality the guy in the Ferrari doesn't give two shits even if the car was faster, because he knows his car has class and he paid for the name and quality of a Ferrari and not some Ford.

Just my thoughts.

I know too many people with their turbo'd 240sx's that think they are the shit. Always wanting to race Ferrari's and Lambo's. Realistically, I laugh when people do this because the guy in the Ferrari or Lambo has $$$ and what does the person in the 240 have. Nothing but a huge ego.

beyond_ban
04-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by icky2unk

I'm pretty sure the last thing on the guy's mind driving the F430 is, I should make sure everyone on the road can see that my car is faster then this GT 500 behind me.

If hes an older fellow and not a young teen drug dealer im pretty sure his attitude goes as follows "Wow, what a douche behind me, I'm not going to waste my time with them"

And it goes hand in hand with how people drive now, if someone is driving behind me and tailing me when i'm already going a decent speed I am not going to speed up for their pleasure, i'll keep still or reduce speed. People with less money always find the need to make themselves feel better by "beating" out faster cars.

When in reality the guy in the Ferrari doesn't give two shits even if the car was faster, because he knows his car has class and he paid for the name and quality of a Ferrari and not some Ford.

Just my thoughts.

I know too many people with their turbo'd 240sx's that think they are the shit. Always wanting to race Ferrari's and Lambo's. Realistically, I laugh when people do this because the guy in the Ferrari or Lambo has $$$ and what does the person in the 240 have. Nothing but a huge ego.

Normally i would agree with you, but like i posted above, the F 430 actually kicked it down a gear and tried to lose the Gt 500 by exiting off of Crowchild onto Shaganappi but just could not quite do it. The driver of the Ferrari was late 20's at the latest, so i am sure his ego was a little crushed.

soobad
04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
First of all, the Ferrari doesn't have "430" horsepower because it's a 430 -- it has 480, and it is significantly lighter than a GT500, which IS supercharged by the way (hence why you thought it sounded like it was... it is).

The Ferrari is significantly and easily faster than a GT500, even reasonably faster than a newer GT500KR, and therefore if a GT500 was keeping up it's because the Ferrari driver chose to let him keep up... unless the Stang is heavily modified, in which case who knows.

Evo prec
04-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
just out of curiosity... what does that even mean? The car is stock.

wow grump the car is clean because its a nice well made car with nice lines which make the car clean looking... so not all cars have to be modded to look clean

buh_buh
04-27-2009, 11:15 PM
I knew the question would come off like that even though it wasn't my intention. I wasn't trying to be a grump, it was an actual question. I always wonder what people mean by that with stock cars, and whether it just refers to that specific car or all of that car in general.

theken
04-27-2009, 11:17 PM
is it kind of like when a ford gt tried to take me on my busa? He didn't feel good either, he might have when he gave me the ol ricer fly by 4 minutes later haha

C4S
04-28-2009, 12:12 AM
oh .. so .. " Ferrari " Spotted thread is back again ??

:dunno:

How many 430 around town ? 50 ? 60 ?

Can't make thread for each of them ...

Yellow .. may be only 8 or 10 .. in town ..

still ..

Mr_John
04-29-2009, 01:30 AM

Normally i would agree with you, but like i posted above, the F 430 actually kicked it down a gear and tried to lose the Gt 500 by exiting off of Crowchild onto Shaganappi but just could not quite do it. The driver of the Ferrari was late 20's at the latest, so i am sure his ego was a little crushed.

Late 20's and owns a brand new Ferrari? I highly doubt it affected his ego at all.

turbotrip
05-02-2009, 02:27 PM
saw this car in the hamptons yesterday; absolutely gorgeous
the funny thing is while i am drooling over his car he tells me "nice ride" :rofl:

beyond_ban
05-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
saw this car in the hamptons yesterday; absolutely gorgeous
the funny thing is while i am drooling over his car he tells me "nice ride" :rofl:

Now im curious what you drive lol

turbotrip
05-02-2009, 02:58 PM
^i was on a shitty old bike lol

rage2
05-02-2009, 06:29 PM
This guy loves to drive fast. He was tailing me for a bit and when a gap opened up in traffic he changed lanes and tried to pass me. My cars kinda quiet so when I paced him he had no clue and was shocked I was beside him. He almost changed lanes right into me. Had to slam on the brakes. Shouldve just been a douche turned on meth and raped him haha.

foreverchina
05-04-2009, 05:59 PM
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/foreverchina/IMG_0281.jpg

:poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

godlovesugly
05-04-2009, 06:00 PM
that last 1 is a kit car. look at the rimz

Go4Long
05-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by godlovesugly
that last 1 is a kit car. look at the rimz

you heard it here first kids...every honda in town is officially a kit car because it doesn't have stock rims.:rolleyes:

godlovesugly
05-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long

you heard it here first kids...every honda in town is officially a kit car because it doesn't have stock rims.:rolleyes:

ya its a kit car. look at :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mr2mike
05-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Kit cars are obvious because of the size. They don't have the same stance and width.

Also kits seem to chintz out on the interior authentic stuff. Look inside, I bet it's all nice leather and ferarri badges.