PDA

View Full Version : GSL Bodyshop Factory Finish Written Warranty - Who has a copy

TDA
04-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Does anybody have a copy of the GSL Chev City bodyshop Factory Finish Written Warranty, just like they claim in the yellow pages? I have an issue with a bodyshop repair they did, and they are pulling the "warranty? what warranty, I don't see warranty written down on the repair order" bit on me. Then when I pointed out the yellow pages ad, the story changed to oh, it only covers paint. Then I asked for a copy of the written warranty and conveniently he had run out of them.

If anybody had bodywork done by them, It would be greatly appreciated if I would be able to get a copy.

tom_9109
04-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Whats the situation?

TDA
04-30-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd rather not go into too much detail right now. I just want to find out on paper what is covered, obviously I would have walked away if I was told when I got it done if its just "paint only warranty".

Should be relatively easy to find if they are as reputable as they say and its blatantly advertised.

dieselpower91
04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
I can't help you on the warranty situation but I used to work there and can attest to their poor quality work!

They painted a mirror on my 05' Cadillac CTS-V and it took them 3 tries to get it good enough where I gave up fighting to make it better. (and I even worked there at the time)