PDA

View Full Version : So who eats at Top Chin's in Rundlehorn

Maxt
10-22-2003, 07:58 PM
On the news they showed the place with a couple of wigged out Honda's in front, and according to eyewitness's lots of customized imports frequent the place,funny thing is, they never seem to serve any food there...hmmmmm.....
And we wonder why we think the cops always have it in for us import driving guys...
Brings back what the hells angels said about themselves, just a bunch of old guys that really like bikes..
Just in case some don't know, Top Chins is the most recent epicentre of gang violence in Calgary...Maxt

szw
10-22-2003, 08:16 PM
ricer restauraunt?

hinggu
10-22-2003, 08:17 PM
The guys from that restaurant frequent the beerstore at the hotel I work at all the time. They apparently sell liquor at the restaurant, but eh, not too sure cuz never been there.. but the people are super nice though!

rx7_turbo2
10-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by hinggu
The guys from that restaurant frequent the beerstore at the hotel I work at all the time. They apparently sell liquor at the restaurant, but eh, not too sure cuz never been there.. but the people are super nice though!

That's what people always say. "He was such a nice guy, I just can't believe he had the bodies of 40 missing children burried in his yard"

hinggu
10-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

That's what people always say. "He was such a nice guy, I just can't believe he had the bodies of 40 missing children burried in his yard"

Well, if the guy is nice to me, the I am going to call him a nice guy! It maybe true the guy is actually a sick twisted a-hole, but i am not supposed to say he is a nice guy because he "maybe" a f-ing wierdo?
Maybe instead I should say, hey the guy seems nice, but I am pretty sure he is a twisted fuck who has a few bodies in his deep freeze? :dunno:

Whatever man

Weapon_R
10-22-2003, 10:26 PM
I work in Rundle, where is this restaurant?

roopi
10-23-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I work in Rundle, where is this restaurant?

6208 Rundlehorn Dr. N.E.

http://www.canada.com/calgary/story.asp?id=C2FEB093-F0A5-43B8-9B87-82F4F8A4D8FA

nex
10-23-2003, 11:42 AM
10$ says someone on this forum knows something about this shooting.

sputnik
10-23-2003, 12:32 PM
thats a pretty safe bet

89coupe
10-23-2003, 12:40 PM
When will it stop? I can't stand the idiocy that these "gangs" continue to do. Imagine you and your gf/spouse or whatever, grandmother even walking into the corner store for a pop or whatever when bullets fly and one of you gets hit and dies right there on the spot.

They should take these little fukcers and hang them up by their nuts until they fall off and then throw them into a maximum security prison with no tv, no gym, no nothing and let them rot until they die.

cocoabrova
10-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
They should take these little fukcers and hang them up by their nuts until they fall off and then throw them into a maximum security prison with a big, lonely, gay prisoner named Bubba, no tv, no gym, no nothing and let them rot until they die. *snipped and amended*
:werd:

Wildcat
10-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
On the news they showed the place with a couple of wigged out Honda's in front, and according to eyewitness's lots of customized imports frequent the place,funny thing is, they never seem to serve any food there...hmmmmm.....
And we wonder why we think the cops always have it in for us import driving guys...
Brings back what the hells angels said about themselves, just a bunch of old guys that really like bikes..
Just in case some don't know, Top Chins is the most recent epicentre of gang violence in Calgary...Maxt

its not just resturants man... this kind of stuff strikes closer to the import/tuning crowd then you think...

many of you on this board know what im talking about...

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Not going to stop man. As much as we want this to stop it won't, it'll quiet down then rise again.

rx7_turbo2
10-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by hinggu

Well, if the guy is nice to me, the I am going to call him a nice guy! It maybe true the guy is actually a sick twisted a-hole, but i am not supposed to say he is a nice guy because he "maybe" a f-ing wierdo?
Maybe instead I should say, hey the guy seems nice, but I am pretty sure he is a twisted fuck who has a few bodies in his deep freeze? :dunno:

Whatever man

It was just an observation not a personal attack on you.:D

I think it's a very safe bet to say more than a couple members of this forum know about stuff like this on personal/bussines level.

thich
10-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
Not going to stop man. As much as we want this to stop it won't, it'll quiet down then rise again.

:werd:

the cops will also have a tough time fighting it too. (look at HK)
as time goes by it will become more organized and much more structured and even more craziness will occur.

my fear will be that in the midst of all this some innocent person will die from an incident like this!
I mean the victim was lucky to come out alive but what happens next time? these guys aren't exactly punished by their bosses for shooting the wrong person (well that's just an assumption but i could be wrong)...

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 05:24 PM
so yeah just mind your own business and leave gang stuff to ppl who want to be associated with them and just stay out of their way.

Maxt
10-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Its hard to mind your own business with such activity really, and its not just restaraunts either, any cash business is a haven for gangs, since a cash business is the best way to launder money and evade taxes, you could get pulled into just buyin car parts.
But when the cops pull someone over for blue lights, or big fart cannons, its not just to harass them so much, but to see who is behind the wheel, driving imports with all sorts of aftermarket junk is part of the profile of the asian gangs... And the cops are not all dumb bastards either, you get a 17to 20 year old kid with a 20,000 dollar car, with 20-30k worth of shit tacked on it, you gotta start wonderin where the cash came from..And its no different now than it was when I was that age, shit, all the kids that drove the blingin rides when I was in my teens were in on illicit activities to afford their rides, things change, but they don't change that much, some money is genuine, some people just have generous parents, alot of times though, crime is paying the tab, and thats usually what leads to them getting caught, not knowing where to draw the line on showing the wealth..Maxt

Wildcat
10-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
Its hard to mind your own business with such activity really, and its not just restaraunts either, any cash business is a haven for gangs, since a cash business is the best way to launder money and evade taxes, you could get pulled into just buyin car parts.
But when the cops pull someone over for blue lights, or big fart cannons, its not just to harass them so much, but to see who is behind the wheel, driving imports with all sorts of aftermarket junk is part of the profile of the asian gangs... And the cops are not all dumb bastards either, you get a 17to 20 year old kid with a 20,000 dollar car, with 20-30k worth of shit tacked on it, you gotta start wonderin where the cash came from..And its no different now than it was when I was that age, shit, all the kids that drove the blingin rides when I was in my teens were in on illicit activities to afford their rides, things change, but they don't change that much, some money is genuine, some people just have generous parents, alot of times though, crime is paying the tab, and thats usually what leads to them getting caught, not knowing where to draw the line on showing the wealth..Maxt

your hitting wayyyy closer to home than you really think...

jdmakkord
10-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

hmmmm:confused:

rx7_turbo2
10-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

I think he knows exactly how close to home he's hitting;) I'm guessing your aware as well.

Wildcat
10-23-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

I think he knows exactly how close to home he's hitting;) I'm guessing your aware as well.

;)