PDA

View Full Version : Do you have swine flu???

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 07:50 AM
http://doihaveswineflu.org/

Isaiah
04-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Oh shit.

Tik-Tok
04-30-2009, 08:00 AM
Not only do I have swine flu, but I also got mad cow disease, avian flu, and LAM(B)S disease!

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 08:01 AM
I am Muslim, I can't get swine flu....:D

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

what was your logic again? lol

BigShow
04-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Anybody else here in Bankers Hall? :nut:

adam c
04-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by BigShow

will lancaster building suffice?

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 08:34 AM

please stay away !!

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

what was your logic again? lol

Well, since I am Muslim sand it's forbidden for me to eat pork...

It is now by all logic forbidden for me to get the swine flu...

BigShow
04-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by adam c

Anything connected by a +15 will suffice.

please stay away !!

:rofl: Just bust out a sars mask and you'll be ok

adam c
04-30-2009, 08:43 AM
beyond meet with a cough, sneeze and hand touch session in the middle of a +15, make sure to grab GQ and put him in the middle

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 08:44 AM

Anything connected by a +15 will suffice.

:rofl: Just bust out a sars mask and you'll be ok

LOL remind me never to go near bankers without my sars mask and bottle of purcell

beyond meet with a cough, sneeze and hand touch session in the middle of a +15, make sure to grab GQ and put him in the middle

according to Arif's logic, if i convert i shall to be forbidden to get the swine flu HEHHE

yue
04-30-2009, 08:46 AM

LOL remind me never to go near bankers without my sars mask and bottle of purcell
i think you mean purell. just ask an indian for it if you don't have any :rofl:

Kloubek
04-30-2009, 08:47 AM

Haha!

You can't get swine flu because you just fight it. :)

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 08:47 AM
LOL right purell - im an idiot i have a bottle on my desk, courteosy of my work eheh

sputnik
04-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Quite the opposite.

Being Muslim makes you MORE vulnerable. Why do you think it is us Christians always eat ham and bacon with almost everything on special occasions?

01RedDX
04-30-2009, 08:59 AM

Justing
04-30-2009, 01:37 PM

i work in both...:eek:

Tik-Tok
04-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Justing

i work in both...:eek:

Be hopeful you're just a host carrier!

Shunsui
04-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Quite the opposite.

Being Muslim makes you MORE vulnerable. Why do you think it is us Christians always eat ham and bacon with almost everything on special occasions?

LOL so are you saying you Christians ate all that ham and bacon waiting for this day to come?

w_man
04-30-2009, 02:51 PM

Sweet!! I'm safe too then ... maybe I should try to find a cheap vacation to Mexico :rofl:

RickDaTuner
04-30-2009, 02:56 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/RickyDuarte/lick.jpg

this the thread I meant to post this in

JAYMEZ
04-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Just a weird update . My dad just called me (He is a doctor) , he has been talking to people from the BMJ (British Medical Journal) and they are thinking its actually going to start changing...

My dad (he is like me , we don't believe in stupid crap and paranoia) .. Anywho he got me and the women face masks for when we travel..

I guess it actually might be bad?

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

My dad (he is like me , we don't believe in stupid crap and paranoia) .. Anywho he got me and the women face masks for when we travel..

I guess it actually might be bad?

WTF??!??....hook up the masks man....

JAYMEZ
04-30-2009, 03:17 PM

WTF??!??....hook up the masks man....

LOL , dude I am actually really shocked about this , its out of my dads character be this alarmed... I'm not sure what type of masks it would be?

w_man
04-30-2009, 03:23 PM
it's those same masks as the ones everyone wore when SARS hit. My wife works at a clinic and she was telling me how those masks are sold out everywhere and clinics are having a tough time getting them now.

Apparently the wholesalers had a bunch of them left over from SARS and now completely sold out.

Spoons
04-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Shunsui

LOL so are you saying you Christians ate all that ham and bacon waiting for this day to come?

Yes, we call it:

- Hamocalypse
- Bacon-Rapture
- Porksday

It is very well noted in the bible actually. It is only a matter of time my brothers!

bituerbo
04-30-2009, 03:59 PM
I think it's a shitload of hype. I know that the flu-meds that fight this thing are sold out at all pharmacies in town (friend of mine is dating a pharmacist... the legitimate kind).

I'm in Bankers Hall... one guy on our floor is really susceptible to illness as he has a weak immune system, and he's already busting out the sars-mask.

JAYMEZ
04-30-2009, 04:03 PM
^^ Not really a hype.. It is killing people. Im not worried about dying , but it spreads pretty easily , which is annoying lol.

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yes, we call it:

- Hamocalypse
- Bacon-Rapture
- Porksday

It is very well noted in the bible actually. It is only a matter of time my brothers!

I would have gone with HAM-ageddon and aPORKalypse....;)

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
WtF that's pretty serious than...
hrmmm I have a bunch of masks at my parents. Should I sell for profit?

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM

WtF hrmmm I have a bunch of masks at my parents. Should I sell for profit?

I call dibs....

JAYMEZ
04-30-2009, 04:10 PM
^^ Yes :rofl:

GQBalla
04-30-2009, 04:10 PM

I call dibs....

Yours is free

EK 2.0
04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
OK...thank you....

Shunsui
04-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yes, we call it:

- Hamocalypse
- Bacon-Rapture
- Porksday

I would have gone with HAM-ageddon and aPORKalypse....;)

:rofl: :rofl:

I heard only babies or seniors die from this flu, isn't that how it usually is:dunno:

Kona9
04-30-2009, 04:28 PM
So many Fear Mongers here! More people die in North America annually from the common flu we have always known, than that of the death toll from Swine Virus today. Every case on North American Soil ahs been treated already. Some still recovering yes, but no death from it in the future is expected.

The only North American soil death was unfortunately that of an infant child...THAT LIVES IN MEXICO!!!!!! (and close to the epicentre) It is very tragic that there is any death toll at all, although I truly think people need to either put on their CTFO pants, or light up a spliff and use your mind power to think about the good things life has to offer, instead of letting things like CNN run your life and instill more fear than natural concern.

This is just a thought in my mind, (And I know its pretty far fetched) but isn't Mr. Rumsfeld the main owner of the pharmaceutical company that produces the main vaccine for this virus? I'm no politics pro, but perhaps someone can see some light in this and add on. Seems odd. (Hey, I'm sure Bush was part of the Twin Tower Attacks) Just sayin'

I think it was a perfect business move for West Jet to pull their flights to Mexico just over a month longer than that of other airlines who have also pulled their outbound flights to Mexico. Perfect time to spend less cash and work on your profits. I believe they were down in earnings compared to previous years, but still not losing money by any means. Perhaps someone can chime in with how recent ago they picked up direct flights to Mexico. I don't believe it was too long ago. Good opportunity to take advantage of a month in a down economy.

Tik-Tok
04-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Perhaps someone can chime in with how recent ago they picked up direct flights to Mexico. I don't believe it was too long ago.

I'd have to see the load factor to tell you if they did it for profits or not.