PDA

View Full Version : I need an essay!!

2.2vtec
10-22-2003, 10:17 PM
Anyone out there want to write my law essay for me?? I'm willing to pay a fair price to do it. Even if someone has an old essay regarding any law topic please tell me what it is. I kinda wanted to do an essay on the legal aspects of the carraige of goods by air. The max it has to be is 20 pages (double spaced). Please let me know asap. I'm thinking 10-15 bucks a page, depending on grade received/promised.

kaput
10-22-2003, 10:19 PM

gkAeris
10-22-2003, 10:20 PM
no offense but do u not read the policies on plagerism (i can't spell it, or even if it's not plagerism it's still cheating)......it can get u in alot of trouble,

but if you want,

u can just type that into a web search engine and find many! and its free!

but like i said. plagerism!

Shaolin
10-22-2003, 10:31 PM
write your own dam essay Danny :D jokes..

I haven't even started mine yet.. hell, I haven't even researched anything.. we still got a month to do it.

accordboi_02
10-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Seriously man, just write it yourself... do you really want to risk the remainder of you academic and possibly professional career for one essay???

I think your best bet would be to just ask for assistance on where to find the best sources for this topic, then put it in your own words...

:thumbsup:

2.2vtec
10-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
write your own dam essay Danny :D jokes..

I haven't even started mine yet.. hell, I haven't even researched anything.. we still got a month to do it.
hahaha Henry, this is for another class not operations management.

Anyways any one have good sources for that kind of essay?

Shaolin
10-22-2003, 11:02 PM
dude, we're in the same law class on mondays :D

2.2vtec
10-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
dude, we're in the same law class on mondays :D

Oh ya, haha wanna study together on the weekend??:D

ACS-e36
10-22-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec

Oh ya, haha wanna study together on the weekend??:D

wow look at that! its a date!:devil:

RSeXy
10-23-2003, 12:02 AM
what law class is this? graduate studies? if so, i would assume you'd be more serious about your grade!

Weapon_R
10-23-2003, 12:03 AM
What class is this?

Davetronz
10-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy
what law class is this? graduate studies? if so, i would assume you'd be more serious about your grade!
See Lynds,
The difference is this.
Freshman --> Willing to pay $1/page to a maximum of $20 for a complete essay. This would have to be made in monthly installments.
Graduate --> Willing to pay upwards of $15-$20/page to a maximum of $400+ for an essage.

Now with this reasoning you can see that he is taking his education seriously... Well more seriously than he would in first year.....
But still. WRITE YOUR OWN ESSAY!
:angel:

Shaolin
10-23-2003, 07:38 AM
this class is law of international trade. Danny, i just got a job as a jr accountant and gave my 2 weeks for the old job, problem is I still have to work the 2 weekends before I can quit that place completely.. I'll probably go study Saturday afternoon and call in sick Sunday.. i'll let you know.

HTN SWCHS
10-23-2003, 09:21 AM
dude. these are the people that are gonna be defending me??

4wheeldrift
10-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
dude. these are the people that are gonna be defending me?? Confidence inspiring ain't it?

Blue Devil 2
10-23-2003, 12:10 PM
dude. these are the people that are gonna be defending me??

He's alot smarter than you are.

4wheeldrift
10-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

He's alot smarter than you are. Then why can't he write his own damn essay?

Blue Devil 2
10-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Then why can't he write his own damn essay?

Ofcourse he could, but he's asking if someone else will write it. He's providing an opportunity for someone to make money.

4wheeldrift
10-23-2003, 12:23 PM

Ofcourse he could, but he's asking if someone else will write it. He's providing an opportunity for someone to make money. You make that sound like its a good thing :rolleyes:

RSeXy
10-23-2003, 01:07 PM
Which educational institution is this for?

thich
10-23-2003, 05:02 PM
this is definitely unethical :D lol.

Daxin
10-23-2003, 05:19 PM
You realize that if you get caught, it goes on your permenant records and NO School will ever touch you.

BebeAphrodite
10-24-2003, 08:37 PM
how can he get caught if someone is writing his essay FOR him?
see if he were to get it off of the net, there's potential for someone to catch him because someone came across it
but if it's someone's idea and they've written it there's no way to catch him

i'd pay if i had no time to write my essay or i sucked

2.2vtec
10-27-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
how can he get caught if someone is writing his essay FOR him?
see if he were to get it off of the net, there's potential for someone to catch him because someone came across it
but if it's someone's idea and they've written it there's no way to catch him

i'd pay if i had no time to write my essay or i sucked

Finally someone that see's my point. I just don't have the time to write it. This class is just an option and not even close to my major in finace. That is why I don't want to do it!

3G
10-30-2003, 10:30 AM
i always do people's correspendence course shit for them..nice way to make $$$

HTN SWCHS
10-30-2003, 10:41 AM

He's alot smarter than you are.

you dont even know me?? :dunno:
stop sticking up for your boyfriend

3G
10-30-2003, 10:43 AM
i can see where this threads going

:rofl: :rofl:

2.2vtec
10-30-2003, 10:49 AM

what's up your ass:nut:

2.2vtec
10-30-2003, 10:50 AM

I'm probably am smarter then you, nothing to get all mad about:D

3G
10-30-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec

I'm probably am smarter then you, nothing to get all mad about:D

ok man you're smarter but his dad can beat your dad up
:poosie: :rofl:

2.2vtec
10-30-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

ok man you're smarter but his dad can beat your dad up
:poosie: :rofl: :confused:

sin
10-30-2003, 05:23 PM
people are talking about ethics, since when have lawyers ever had ethics?

alloroc
10-30-2003, 11:23 PM
I'm sorry Rage I have been a good boy the last few months but this guy is asking for it.

You are not too smart if you are asking someone else to write an essay. There is a reason you are given homework.

As an employer the reason I would hire someone with a university education is not 'just' the proven ability to learn. University graduates also have a proven ability to complete assigned tasks. For their age post seconday education graduates tend to also show more matureness because of their focus and thier ability to manage thier time.

In the real world no one likes someone who takes credit for someone elses effort. In fact, it can lead to real nastiness and a career ending reputation.

Be a man. Do your own work.

BebeAphrodite
10-31-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by alloroc
I'm sorry Rage I have been a good boy the last few months but this guy is asking for it.

You are not too smart if you are asking someone else to write an essay. There is a reason you are given homework.

As an employer the reason I would hire someone with a university education is not 'just' the proven ability to learn. University graduates also have a proven ability to complete assigned tasks. For their age post seconday education graduates tend to also show more matureness because of their focus and thier ability to manage thier time.

In the real world no one likes someone who takes credit for someone elses effort. In fact, it can lead to real nastiness and a career ending reputation.

Be a man. Do your own work.

Nope I don't agree... University is just complete bullshit.. half of the assignments aren't even worth your time. A university education is just a piece of paper. If you've ever taken a management class (even MGST 291 - the beginning class) you know that over 3/4 of the materials in the class is just crap. In order to ace those tests you need to regurgitate what you read in the text book. A question can be: what are the ways that a company can succeed? and the answer MUST be directly from the textbook - you can't use common sense and real logic. Half of the people in my classes dont know wut the fukk is going on.. really easy to fake your way through it. I know tons of ppl with degrees who aren't using the degrees or else they don't know anything and can't even apply their degrees. It's just a matter of short term memory.. pass the test and you get your degrees.
In the real world, university educations can only get you so far, someone with personal connections (relatives) who graduated with a 2.0 bullshit uni degree could probably get as far as someone who graduated w/ a 4.0 - I've seen a lot of this before. A degree is just credibility on paper....

alloroc
10-31-2003, 02:02 PM
See and I agree with you on many points. University is credibility on paper. The marks are not all that important. To expound on my previous post. What is important is not what is learned, nor what the grade is, that matters. What is important is how the student learned it. There is a theory (cough cough - fact) that some companies prefer to hire the 2.0 student who worked his/her ass of to get through the course in lieu of the person who breezed through with a 4.0.

Most companies will hire people with post secondary education degrees not related to the company's field. The true exceptions to this are infomational technology studies and health sciences. Once the employee is trained with the skills to fit a specific niche within the company the learning stops and the production begins. The person who cheated his way through school will simply not be able to handle the workload and will not get past the probationary period. This attitude also relates to the type of test question you referred to. Many times it is better to just be quiet and do what you are told instead of trying to dissect the answer and apply your own logic. Memory and the ability to follow specific instructions are important. Especially in the type of job where processes are important, (ie learning a new accounting program to to accounts payable/recievable, or design testing a piece of machinery.) In both cases steps must be followed, in order, or in one case the accounts will be wrong and in the other someone could lose a life. The logic has already been done by someone else. The task is to memorize and follow the instructions to the letter. The use of shorterm memory on the job in this case is OK. Repitition is the true key to learning, if the employee has a poor longterm memory and cannot grasp the task after a few weeks without having to keep referring to the ' manual ' production will be down and the employee will be out of a job.

Where I work I was an inspection/testing foreman for 8 years before I transferred to the design/engineering department . The technologists and engineers in training would rotate through my department for about a 1/2 year to a year before moving on to design. In addition to training them and making them familiar with the product, it was also part of my job to evaluate the employees and assist in giving the final 'yay or nay' as to the possibility of the employee becoming permanent. Believe me you can tell the fakers from the makers.

Lasiness is not an excuse. Write your own essay.

alloroc
10-31-2003, 02:27 PM
Oh and to the folks who actually considered writing the thing for him. Think of this, is that the kind of person you want working beside you?

Didn't think so.

Stop covering up for those who want to take the easy route. Make him write his own essay.

gkAeris
10-31-2003, 05:25 PM
i agree, if u can't make the time to write u own essay, that's sad!
that u actually have to pay someone to do it for u,

what kind of time managing skills do u have? stop going out and partying so much, or if u dont, stop concentrated on one subject and leaving another "unimportant" subject behind,

p.s. i was not trying to sound mean, just making a point.=)

RiCE-DaDDy
10-31-2003, 05:44 PM
in uni you learn how to work, learn, express yourself, understand other ppl and in general prepare you for the real world.

BebeAphrodite
10-31-2003, 07:05 PM
Here's the thing though, some people are actually very intelligent and school isn't a challenge for them... Since all the courses need to be done anyways and they're just paying for the peice of paper why not let someone else write it for you.
When someone doesn't feel like something is a challenge or even remotely interesting there's just no point in doing it. Use the piece of paper that says you have a degree and apply take it to get entrance into a job that you enjoy. In real life situations, the top honchos have someone else to do the work they don't need to do.. edit their papers, etc

Basically my point is.. I see no harm in getting someone else to do your work if you don't care about the subject and it's not even something you need to learn.

gkAeris
10-31-2003, 09:35 PM

When someone doesn't feel like something is a challenge or even remotely interesting there's just no point in doing it.

Basically my point is.. I see no harm in getting someone else to do your work if you don't care about the subject and it's not even something you need to learn.

so if it isn't a challenge or u even remotely intrested there is no point of doing it? :dunno:

how about doing it BECAUSE the course REQUIRED u to do it, and if its not a challenge it shouldn't take u very long! and if u dont care about, boo hoo, no one cares just write the damn essay.....IMO

Ben
10-31-2003, 09:44 PM
"I'm a pretty good writer, and you are very boring. Your offer must inspire me."

:P

Bonus points for whoever knows what movie I took the context from.

4wheeldrift
10-31-2003, 09:50 PM
Here's the thing though, some people are actually very intelligent and school isn't a challenge for them... Since all the courses need to be done anyways and they're just paying for the peice of paper why not let someone else write it for you.
When someone doesn't feel like something is a challenge or even remotely interesting there's just no point in doing it. Use the piece of paper that says you have a degree and apply take it to get entrance into a job that you enjoy. In real life situations, the top honchos have someone else to do the work they don't need to do.. edit their papers, etc

Basically my point is.. I see no harm in getting someone else to do your work if you don't care about the subject and it's not even something you need to learn. So your boss tells you he wants you to do something that you don't find interesting or challenging, you're going to tell him to give it to someone else? Isn't going to take a company long to realize there's no point to keeping you around... If work was always enjoyable and interesting, it would be called fun.

Ben
10-31-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
So your boss tells you he wants you to do something that you don't find interesting or challenging, you're going to tell him to give it to someone else? Isn't going to take a company long to realize there's no point to keeping you around... If work was always enjoyable and interesting, it would be called fun.

Hey! Stop demonstrating his actions could harm his way of life, tell him these things AFTER i get paid, :P

4wheeldrift
10-31-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Hey! Stop demonstrating his actions could harm his way of life, tell him these things AFTER i get paid, :P Meh, what are you gonna do? ;)

kenny
10-31-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Ben
"I'm a pretty good writer, and you are very boring. Your offer must inspire me."

:P

Bonus points for whoever knows what movie I took the context from.

The Saint?

Ben
10-31-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by kenny

The Saint?

Correct!:clap: :eek:

hahaha

Nice

euro tang
10-31-2003, 11:22 PM
Can I make a point too? Now although I believe that alloroc made a good argument, I think that sometimes people need to stop taking life so seriously and do what they have to in order to get by when times are though, and sometimes that means breaking the rules. Im not implying that its ok to cheat cheat your way through life all the time, but only when you feel you really need to.

I think alloroc would be able to write this essay the best, he seems so sophisticated and smart when writing. Also CuteAsianAngle makes some good points too. But in the end I still cant make up my mind whos side im on.