PDA

View Full Version : calgary honda dealerships

fcuk_it
10-23-2003, 01:46 AM
wheres the best honda dealership in calgary to get your car serviced.... like the BEST one... just got a new car and just wanna hear what ppl have to say:thumbsup:

04blackMAX
10-23-2003, 01:56 AM
HUH..so u wanna show your car off to the best honda dealership???

AquamosH
10-23-2003, 09:54 AM
I've had good experience with Calgary Honda. I hear Honda West is also pretty good.

SiR Pimps-A-Lot
10-23-2003, 10:24 AM
T&T Honda all the way man theyve won awards for best service and theyre the biggest dealership in alberta plus if u have a phat ride go talk to randy in parts he's the manager he'll hook you up nicely for cheap

fcuk_it
10-23-2003, 01:02 PM
hah ano man not show off... my car is used but i want everything to be done at honda but dont know which one has the best service...

nickyh
10-23-2003, 04:04 PM
Calgary Honda for service.

Do Not take it to Village Honda at Crowfoot! They suck and will treat your car like crap!

benyl
10-23-2003, 05:44 PM
I am not that impressed with T&T. The only reason that I get it serviced there is because of the free oil changes that come with the new car. They tend to be sloppy. My "new" seat is covered in oily fingerprints...

They kinda rip you off on that too. They take $20 off your bill. I doubt that if you dropped in from out of town that they would change your oil for $20. But hey, $20 is $20.

2002civic
10-24-2003, 12:48 PM
honda west tried to scam me out of 80 bucks for lights, wouldnt recomend them at all

MerfBall
10-24-2003, 12:58 PM
I've had nothing but good experiences with T&T Honda's service. They wash my car even after a simple oil change (unless its cold out). There were a few things that was out of warranty and they still warrantied it for me.

Honda West has terrible, terrible service and try to nickel and dime you on things that should be under warranty.

Ajay
10-24-2003, 01:17 PM
I used to take my car to Honda West cause I bought it from them and they were ALWAYS really good and efficient for service.

Crowfoot Honda is alot closer to home so I always take it to them and they're really good to me as well. I dunno the experiences nickyh has had with them but mine have been pretty good! They always get my car done on time or before they promise it back to me and they haven't screwed me around yet.

hondarunner
10-25-2003, 11:53 PM
T&T is the best way to go. They do an amazing job, aswell they are probably one of the most knowledgable dealerships around

Light_Speed
10-26-2003, 12:02 AM
i would never take my car to T&T just because when i went there to buy a car no one gave me any service for almost an hour