PDA

View Full Version : Saturday May 2: Meet and Cruise

Cooked Rice
05-01-2009, 10:25 PM
It's going to be warm again tomorrow, so....

Meet: 8PM-9PM @ Home Depot across from Chinook

Cruise out at around 9PM. Cruise route to be determined and announced at the meet.

Andddd, cause you're all so excited for the meet. here's a video (an oldy but a goody) to kill some time:

especially at 17:39
vJHrsLASeuQ

Panic
05-01-2009, 10:39 PM
i'll be there, in my own car for once lol

Scope951
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Count me in as well!

EM1FTW
05-02-2009, 01:07 AM
ah fuck
talked me into it

Dim_Sum
05-02-2009, 01:23 AM
jezz finally, dont forget to top up your oil :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Panic
i'll be there, in my own car for once lol

Moezer
05-02-2009, 09:17 AM
ummm temted if im not busy ill be showing up :D

Sparx
05-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Supposed to attend a few birthdays but bah dont feel like getting smashed anymore got parts to buy so i think i just may be in

Moezer
05-02-2009, 09:20 AM
lol in the video.... THATS MY MONEY.... DAMN SON OF A BITCH :rofl: :rofl:

aftermarket
05-02-2009, 09:44 AM
I might be there. Sounds like good weather tonight.

LongCity
05-02-2009, 09:52 AM
You guys aren't gonna watch the fight?!

jakeobus
05-02-2009, 11:16 AM
download the fights after. =P

i'll be there

89s1
05-02-2009, 11:20 AM
I'll come out in the wifes ride... My car is under the knife this weekend.

VWEvo
05-02-2009, 11:26 AM
yup, i'll probably drop by with the m

Tiki
05-02-2009, 11:29 AM
ill be there with the Jetta, put the suspension on yesterday so yay!

Numi
05-02-2009, 01:35 PM
hmm ill try to make it out.

Gabe182
05-02-2009, 01:49 PM
I'll be there

870Pump
05-02-2009, 05:05 PM
fack, I can't turn down a cruise. I'm in:thumbsup:

bituerbo
05-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Any chance we'll end up in the SE?

Moezer
05-02-2009, 06:47 PM
^ lol whys that u live up here

bituerbo
05-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Nah but Saturday is roadking/timmies night.
I usually swing by to see if there is anythign worth checking out.

jdmXSI
05-02-2009, 07:36 PM
I think I'll b there, but with a dented door:(

Moezer
05-03-2009, 12:13 AM
fucking pigs broke us from chinook, then followed us to the time hortans beside staples but it turned out to be nice !!!! also there was a RX7 that back fires FIRE!!!lol :burnout: :clap: 1 video of a race i went too also butneed to put on youtube well be up soon!!!! alot of cars showed up also!!!! 40 +

Moezer
05-03-2009, 01:07 AM
;)

Kona9
05-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Moezer
here we go, camera phone it sucks at night time :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3DSNz8R3k

I thought Beyond meets didn't include street racing. I guess things have changed. :confused:

Kona9
05-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

I thought Beyond meets didn't include street racing. I guess things have changed. :confused:

Probably the recent flood of douchey teens on Beyond.

Moezer
05-03-2009, 01:54 AM

Probably the recent flood of douchey teens on Beyond.
no this was only 2 cars that went well 4 in tottal 2 to watch and 2 to race it was far out from the city only 4 cars went 2 raced nothing big :D

Kona9
05-03-2009, 02:00 AM

no this was only 2 cars that went well 4 in tottal 2 to watch and 2 to race it was far out from the city only 4 cars went 2 raced nothing big :D

I hear ya, but the semi footage doesn't represent that full scenario.

Moezer
05-03-2009, 02:04 AM
lol it was the back roads where there are wear houses thats the only sime/car that past from there lol, and i had my flashers on and we was around a corner any ways so every one had to slow down in this case, thats the semi :D, it was fun but controled

Redlyne_mr2
05-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Honestly I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but if you ricers get us kicked out of our summer spot at Chinook and end up giving this forum a bad rep then were going to see a mass banning, something that hasn't gone down since you dudes had your learners licenses. :)

Moezer
05-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Honestly I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but if you ricers get us kicked out of our summer spot at Chinook and end up giving this forum a bad rep then were going to see a mass banning, something that hasn't gone down since you dudes had your learners licenses. :)

lol this was wayyyy far from chinook :D this was in the se dont worry this is what they call bullshit corner? not a beyond meet

djayz
05-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

why wait for it to happen just insta-ban anyone like this,specially those who posts videos of them doing it. street-racing is street racing no safe way to do it other then on the track. :thumbsdow

Moezer
05-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by djayz

why wait for it to happen just insta-ban anyone like this,specially those who posts videos of them doing it. street-racing is street racing no safe way to do it other then on the track. :thumbsdow
i wasnt doin it i was watching :D get ur fax stright

EM1FTW
05-03-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm glad I left before everyone else.

Kona9
05-03-2009, 09:22 AM

i wasnt doin it i was watching :D get ur fax stright

Learn to spell, number one.

Number two. Regardless if you were watching, or just there with your boyfriend, realize that Beyond WILL NOT condone street racing of any format. We are very aware that it happens all the time, yet posting vids of it happening on our streets anywhere is just as retarded.

Go start your own site for the pure winners that don't give a shit. Laugh it off, shrug it off, but you and all your little get along gang won't last long here.

Please don't fuck it up for the people that have been on here from the get go and have made \beyond what it is.

Cheers

Moezer
05-03-2009, 09:28 AM
u telling me to spell ass wipe look at u "get go" wahahahah and it wasnt in calgary :D suck it up:english: it was out side the city limits so its not ur street:whipped:

1slw4dr
05-03-2009, 09:45 AM

Regardless if you were watching, or just there with your boyfriend, realize that Beyond WILL NOT condone street racing of any format. We are very aware that it happens all the time, yet posting vids of it happening on our streets anywhere is just as retarded.

yes i agree if you witness any/ video taping keep it to yourself dont post them here

Kona9
05-03-2009, 09:47 AM
u telling me to spell ass wipe look at u "get go" wahahahah and it wasnt in calgary :D suck it up:english: it was out side the city limits so its not ur street:whipped:

:facepalm: "get go" is actually a very common figure of speach in the ENGLISH language Meat Box.

I am pretty sure it doesn't matter if you were near "wear houses" (is that a place where you try on houses?) You claimed SE in one of your last posts.

Apparently your skull is too thick for you to understand that it isn't a fuckin city limit that I am getting at. It is the fact that you and your cool friends recorded one of YOUR street races and posted on a site that does not condone street races.

Have a little respect for the people in this (car) community that actually care. You little tweens are cancerous to what Rage2, Kenny and all the other OG's created.

Beat it, ya little wad of vaginal discharge. (you may want to look that up on Wiki or somehting. Copy and paste though. Surely you won't be able to spell it from memory....Moezer)

Moezer
05-03-2009, 09:58 AM
OK THERE Kona9, first they wasnt my friends that raced it was some random people that we followed douche bag and second yes its where u try on houses unlike u living in a box and third we all met in the SE but the race was out side the city limits u bag of docuhe and fourth the admins of this site can remove my link to the video, so shut the fuck up and stop bitchen ok let me recall the video "as this wasnt a BEYOND meet location"

sr20s14zenki
05-03-2009, 10:06 AM
OK THERE Kona9, first they wasnt my friends that raced it was some random people that we followed douche bag and second yes its where u try on houses unlike u living in a box and third we all met in the SE but the race was out side the city limits u bag of docuhe and fourth the admins of this site can remove my link to the video, so shut the fuck up and stop bitchen ok let me recall the video "as this wasnt a BEYOND meet location"

Maybe not only the link to your movie will be removed, but maybe YOU will also be removed from beyond.......

Get familiar with the rules, dont post street racing videos on this forum, as it is not condoned. Is that dumbed down enough for you, and your extreme lack of intelligence to understand? Dont post street racing videos.....is that good enough?

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:10 AM
^^^^ so its ok if i get another video that isnt mine about cars racing and post it on here right?

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:11 AM
fucking pigs broke us from chinook, then followed us to the time hortans beside staples but it turned out to be nice !!!! also there was a RX7 that back fires FIRE!!!lol :burnout: :clap: 1 video of a race i went too also but need to put on youtube well be up soon!!!! alot of cars showed up also!!!! 40 + at the "chinook meeting place" i then left when the cops came to the chinook meeting and went to the timhortans meeting place but not a beyonds meeting place. This one is called "bullshit corner" this meeting place has/had nothing to do with BEYONDs MEETS AT ALL

Joe-G
05-03-2009, 10:12 AM
It doesn't even matter if it was outside city limits. Street racing is illegal. Period. Even though you weren't racing, you were still part of it, and the fact that you posted the video shows your immaturity.

Although it wasn't a Beyond meet, you're still a part of the forum which can link the racing to us. You posted the video on beyond.

If you want to race, or support street racing, don't expect all of us to be on the same page as you.

pf0sh0
05-03-2009, 10:13 AM
lol@moezers how rediculars!

sr20s14zenki
05-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G
It doesn't even matter if it was outside city limits. Street racing is illegal. Period. Even though you weren't racing, you were still part of it, and the fact that you posted the video shows your immaturity.

Although it wasn't a Beyond meet, you're still a part of the forum which can link the racing to us. You posted the video on beyond.

If you want to race, or support street racing, don't expect all of us to be on the same page as you.

Exactly, thats all we need is some cop searching for "calgary street racing" on google and finding your dumbass video on BEYOND. Then, a conclusion is drawn by the police that anybody associated with beyond is into street racing. It gives us a bad image. You wanna race? do it legally, take it to race city.

Kona9
05-03-2009, 10:14 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I seriously can NOT believe how retarded you are!

I will make it simple.

THE NEXT TIME SOME COOL CARS DRIVE BY YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT CIRCLE JERK, AND YOU FEEL SO COMPELLED TO FOLLOW THEM WITH YOUR 2" HARD ONS......DON'T POST YOUR STUPID STREET RACING VIDS ON BEYOND.CA

IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT IT IS OR ISN'T CALGARY
IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT IT IS BEYOND

IT'S THE 'SIMPLE' FACT THAT YOU POSTED A VID OF A STREET RACE YOU WERE AT.

KEEP THAT SHIT OFF BEYOND.

I was nice in the beginning, but you chose to be the retarded teen that you have made yourself out to be. Take a hint. And for the sake of everyone on here, learn to spell ya ``docuhe``

Moezy on now son.

Please have a good day!

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G

I HAVE RECALLED MY POSTS AND STATED THIS WASNT A BEYONDS MEETING PLACE OR HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH BEYOND:angel:
So if its ganna lead to this fourm then the cops better know how to read to see that it wasnt a beyond or any thing to do with beyond thanks very much for ur attention

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:18 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I seriously can NOT believe how retarded you are!

I will make it simple.

THE NEXT TIME SOME COOL CARS DRIVE BY YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT CIRCLE JERK, AND YOU FEEL SO COMPELLED TO FOLLOW THEM WITH YOUR 2" HARD ONS......DON'T POST YOUR STUPID STREET RACING VIDS ON BEYOND.CA

IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT IT IS OR ISN'T CALGARY
IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT IT IS BEYOND

IT'S THE 'SIMPLE' FACT THAT YOU POSTED A VID OF A STREET RACE YOU WERE AT.

KEEP THAT SHIT OFF BEYOND.

I was nice in the beginning, but you chose to be the retarded teen that you have made yourself out to be. Take a hint. And for the sake of everyone on here, learn to spell ya ``docuhe``

Moezy on now son.

Please have a good day!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:whocares: if i know how to spell or not and if u do then go right head dickhead and another thing its :werd: that ur still understanding what im saying fucking rehab

pf0sh0
05-03-2009, 10:20 AM
ban on the asap. :thumbsdow

Kona9
05-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
ban on the asap. :thumbsdow

+1

w1p
05-03-2009, 10:25 AM
:facepalm: :closed:

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:32 AM
oh my is that how u get rid of people u cant handle on the fourms :( sad

Canmorite
05-03-2009, 10:37 AM

New member, 6 posts a day, 95% user rating, posting street racing videos and reading his posts hurts my brain.

+1 ban :rofl:

vancouvergold
05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Well gee whiz.
Missed this one, I'll hit the next.

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

New member, 6 posts a day, 95% user rating, posting street racing videos and reading his posts hurts my brain.

+1 ban :rofl:
dont read my posts then :D and the user rating ? lol that goes down for laughing at another post or saying something that has nothing to do with the posts :barf: u suck

Kona9
05-03-2009, 10:49 AM

Thanks for the ever so clever PM sweet heart!

Moezer
05-03-2009, 10:50 AM

Thanks for the ever so clever PM sweet heart!

NP baby :love:

Dj_Stylz
05-03-2009, 11:50 AM
:facepalm: Kids.

Cooked Rice
05-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Good turn out. But there was heavy cop action going down, so I figured it was best if everyone went their own way, split off in their own groups and did what they wanted for the night. Cops looked like they were going to be anal last night, measuring exhausts and what not.

Panic
05-03-2009, 01:40 PM
leaving was deffinately a good choice
:poosie:

bituerbo
05-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Met a couple of cool people, but the Blue Jetta GT guy was a real tool.

+1 for Moezer ban.

Moezer
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
Met a couple of cool people, but the Blue Jetta GT guy was a real tool.

+1 for Moezer ban.
come suck me off why dont u ass wipe

jakeobus
05-03-2009, 01:55 PM
well i had a good time haha.
but ya i dont see whats wrong with beyond saying dont talk about or post vids of street races. it's not like any one person can stop street races, but the forum does have the right to ask it's people that represent beyond.ca to at least be low key about it. i think that's all they're asking moezer.

Adrenaline101
05-03-2009, 02:35 PM
i dont think he'll be responding to ya anymore.

jongc
05-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Okay, now that's done, lol, quick question where do you guys park for the meet in chinook, it seems like l failed to spot everyone, thanks in advance!

Canmorite
05-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by jongc
Okay, now that's done, lol, quick question where do you guys park for the meet in chinook, it seems like l failed to spot everyone, thanks in advance!

Top of the rear parkade.

VW337
05-04-2009, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by jongc

Also try the home depot parking lot across the street.

Shlade
05-04-2009, 09:15 AM
woulda been a good cruise if the cops didnt start raiding the parking lot right away....
I saw a lot of people that were there went to timmies on barlow then the church off 22x...

Hopefully once it gets warmer well see more cars coming out to play

VWEvo
05-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by VW337

Also try the home depot parking lot across the street.

BTW,

Absolutely loved your car. I honestly thought it was one of the cleanest, best looking cars there. I realize alot of it is stock, but it looks amazing!!! Makes me miss MKIV's so bad.

Cooked Rice
05-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
woulda been a good cruise if the cops didnt start raiding the parking lot right away....
I saw a lot of people that were there went to timmies on barlow then the church off 22x...

Hopefully once it gets warmer well see more cars coming out to play

I assume someone called us in. Because the helicopter came to check on us before any of us even saw a cop car. Then after is when all the cops rolled in... like 4 of them?

redrocket
05-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Calgary Transit probably called you in.

870Pump
05-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, there was some random dude on a bike just sitting on top of the bridge. Looked like he was trying to film us with his cell from what I was told. He was up there from the get go.. lil odd
But some one walked up there and asked what he was doing.. no reply from him.. So he was asked for ID lol.. Then he jumpped on his bike and took off with out saying a single word.. Could have been that random stranger.. Did anyone else notice him/her/it?? :dunno:

But had the police not broken up the meet it would have made for one awsome cruise! Hopefully next time:rolleyes:

VWEvo
05-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Why do the police break up the meet?? Is it illegal for cars to gather like that in a parking lot??

VeilOctane
05-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
Why do the police break up the meet?? Is it illegal for cars to gather like that in a parking lot??

its illegal for cars to have large exhaust, tinted windows etc...

plus you got all the idiots who peal out in the parking lot and its night time...

cops don't normally come bother us in the afternoon as long as we are all well behaved.

i think we should meet in a underground paid parkade just like fast and furious.:clap: :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sparx
05-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
They can get you for soliciting, when we met at chinook a few weeks back they were cool when it was only like 10 cars, then when the turnout was upwards of 30 cars they said we had to leave even though we werent doing anything wrong

Sparx
05-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Oh forgot to mention now that i think back to that night one of the officers dropped a hell of a bomb, he was saying there's cameras that view that top parking lot at chinook BUT, i dont think theres any cameras in the underground parkade. Because 10 or so of us were down there for an hour without getting harassed, so thats an option to try and divert heat, go underground and head down like a level or 2.

VeilOctane
05-05-2009, 01:24 PM
lol...

can they kick us out if we payed for a parking spot?

technically we paid to park so whats wrong with socializing in a parkade?:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

bituerbo
05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
"Our girlfriends are all inside shopping."

w1p
05-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
"Our girlfriends are all inside shopping."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

VeilOctane
05-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by w1p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

oh man that was golden...

so next meet is at TD Square underground parking lot.... lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: