PDA

View Full Version : What happend to "My Tires"?

R!zz0
05-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Did Anand close to the store down? I'm trying to get hold of him and it keeps telling me "You've just dialed the number that isn't in use Please check the directory or dial zero for assistance" :rofl:

Do we have any other sponsers on beyond that can hook me up with some tires?

TDFTW
05-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah, that fat piece of shit finally lost his business, greasy fucking piece of shit.

Still owes me and my buddy mark vacation pay, final pay and t4 slips, fucking grease ball.

brucebanner
05-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0
Do we have any other sponsers on beyond that can hook me up with some tires?

Tirebob @ Urban Expressions:thumbsup:

R!zz0
05-02-2009, 12:03 PM
^ :thumbsup:

Stunt66
05-02-2009, 01:17 PM
How long have you been a memeber? There's tons of post on here giving props to beyond sponsors and yet you still try mytires:dunno: on a side note can anyone recommend a good place for tint:nut:

R!zz0
05-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Stunt66
How long have you been a memeber? There's tons of post on here giving props to beyond sponsors and yet you still try mytires:dunno: on a side note can anyone recommend a good place for tint:nut:

Icon tint is the best.

ClearBluewater
05-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Shadow tint on macleod :thumbsup:

TomcoPDR
05-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by TDFTW
Yeah, that fat piece of shit finally lost his business, greasy fucking piece of shit.

Still owes me and my buddy mark vacation pay, final pay and t4 slips, fucking grease ball.

You can still go after the director of a company for paycheques. Check with labour board or lawyer.

Originally posted by bruceod

Tirebob @ Urban Expressions:thumbsup:

:werd: