PDA

View Full Version : UCalgary email (webmail) issue?

krazykhoja
05-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Anyone else having trouble logging into their ucalgary email?

It worked earlier today (both on my laptop and phone) but now no matter where I try to log in from (including signing into the my.ucalgary.ca) I get unknown user or incorrect password. This hasn't happened before (and I know Im typing all my information correctly) not that it should matter once I am logged into my.ucalgary.ca but I click webmail and get the same message.

Anyone else experience this or know why its happening?

Thanks!

badatusrnames
05-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Just worked fine for me...

krazykhoja
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Just worked fine for me...

Changed my password and still no luck...so no clue why its really strange. I guess I'll just call the IT people tomorrow and see if they can help me out.

badatusrnames
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by krazykhoja

Changed my password and still no luck...so no clue why its really strange. I guess I'll just call the IT people tomorrow and see if they can help me out.

I was going to say, I had to update my old password this year to something more secure, because I wasn't allowed to log in to any of the lab computers with my old one...

krazykhoja
05-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

I was going to say, I had to update my old password this year to something more secure, because I wasn't allowed to log in to any of the lab computers with my old one...

I had changed mine a little while ago to the new secure ones...and it was working fine. I was out today and checked it on my phone and it worked fine...and then I got home and it wasn't working anymore so I'm quite confused as to why...and I was using the lab computers for a class as well this past semester...so its strange

Edit: I just graduated...any chance they cut off my webmail access? It doesnt make sense they would...but then again also doesnt make sense that it just stopped working either