PDA

View Full Version : Criminals/gangs are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

89coupe
10-23-2003, 12:57 PM
I was just reading another post on these boards about a shooting in the NE. I think its pretty sad that our neighborhoods are not safe because of the gang/scum that roams the streets.

Do these people not realize that they will all get caught/hurt or die in the end? Are they that stupid in the head that they can honestly think that being part of a gang or any other criminal activity is cool? Do they honestly believe that this will get them somewhere in life? Can they not see past their ugly mugs?

Selling drugs, stealing cars, pimping its all very sad. I truly feel sorry for these people that they must resort to this type of activity. They may think its cool that they can drive a nice car or wear nice clothes but what they don't realize is that they are screwing with someone else's life.

Get a back bone and go to school or get a job. Stop leaching off of other peoples lively hoods.

I think the law should string any of these punks up by their nuts until they fall off. Throw them in the slammer and let them rot there until they die.

403Gemini
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
:werd:

lets form a beyond crew and stop em out!!!! :D

Super_Geo
10-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
I truly feel sorry for these people that they must resort to this type of activity.

I don't feel an ounce of pity for them at all. I hope they step up the rate at which they kill each other. As long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, who really gives a fuck what happens to them?

89coupe
10-23-2003, 02:20 PM
That is never the case though. Whether it is directly or indirectly, innocent people are always effected by criminal acitivity.

Originally posted by Super_Geo

As long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, who really gives a fuck what happens to them?

ryder_23
10-23-2003, 02:47 PM
^
yep, it can affect peoples buisness's surrounding that area by people seeing on the news shootings happening here, so no one shops their or anything, to people actually getting shot. They will always be their, and only way we can end up in a world without crime and violence, is if our world ends up being like the world in "demolition man", witch ended up in caos anyways :thumbsup:

method
10-23-2003, 02:54 PM
there's so many of these morons too... I swear, everyone on here knows someone that knows someone (etc) thats into that sort of illegal bullshit. people work hard to buy stuff and then it's all for nothing when some punk ass decides he should take it.

DUBBED
10-23-2003, 03:03 PM
its a phase that everyone goes through...

i went through that stage just as im sure many people on this board did... it only makes me wanna work harder now that im back at school knowing i dont wanna live my whole life like that... whether or not i become a millionare doesnt matter knowing the road i was on... just having a life that means something is waaaay more worth it.... its just a matter of time before all those thugsters figure that out...

89coupe
10-23-2003, 03:13 PM
I disagree,

its not a phase that everyone goes through. I didn't go through a "gang" or "criminal phase" neither did any of my friends. Why? Because we knew it was wrong. Plain and simple.

I'm happy to hear that you were smart enough to see beyond it but there are many who do not see it like that and never will.

Originally posted by DUBBED
its a phase that everyone goes through...

i went through that stage just as im sure many people on this board did... it only makes me wanna work harder now that im back at school knowing i dont wanna live my whole life like that... whether or not i become a millionare doesnt matter knowing the road i was on... just having a life that means something is waaaay more worth it.... its just a matter of time before all those thugsters figure that out...

SI-vic
10-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

good luck, have fun in heaven.

I disagree,

its not a phase that everyone goes through. I didn't go through a "gang" or "criminal phase" neither did any of my friends. Why? Because we knew it was wrong. Plain and simple.

when you're a young kid you just want to be accepted and be known. I admit I was in the phase of a try hard but I've grown to know right and wrong. When I was a little kid I didnt care about other people, I didnt care about the consequences or anything. It is a phase, some people go through it, some dont.
Also I was rebelious as a kid because it gave me an adrenelin, it was fun, but I didnt realize the effects of destroying stuff, fighting, etc..... it made me into a better person today so I dont regret anything I've done.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Yeah some people go through this phase not all. I know what you mean.

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 03:27 PM
haha john(soslowdx) your the one to talk.. hahaha im scared to walk with you... hahahaaha jokes

who gives a shit about gangsters? ahah its the way they live.. maybe they dont like how you have a legit job and should be a thug.. go get a backbone? haah do you know how hard it is to get a job when you have a criminal record? haha man your funny.. dont talk unless you have experienced both sides buddy

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by surfertech
haha john(soslowdx) your the one to talk.. hahaha im scared to walk with you... hahahaaha jokes

who gives a shit about gangsters? ahah its the way they live.. maybe they dont like how you have a legit job and should be a thug.. go get a backbone? haah do you know how hard it is to get a job when you have a criminal record? haha man your funny.. dont talk unless you have experienced both sides buddy

This is also true. There are different views on this.

haha next time we go surfertech :guns:

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 03:32 PM
haha university gangsters hey..?

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah another thing you leave them alone they leave you alone simple as that. As a business point of view kind of sucks when they come eat at your place and bring trouble can't do nothing about it just hope nothing happens.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:33 PM
haha university gangsters hey..?

Excuse me mister but I am no GANGSTER:D

lammer
10-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx

Excuse me mister but I am no GANGSTER:D

yeah your only dai cai
haha

89coupe
10-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Why should you have a criminal record? Are you saying by the time you are 18 you can't figure out the difference between right and wrong? Any criminal record you have before the age of 18 is wiped clean after you turn 18. Its a way of saying you should be grown up by now and be able to understand the difference betwen right and wrong.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by lammer

yeah your only dai cai
haha

fuck you :D

I don't konw what you're talking about sir

89coupe
10-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Give me a break, that is why innocent people get caught in cross fire. :rolleyes:

That is why neighborhoods get bad names, property value reduced. Businesses go bankrupt. Why do you think the NE has such low property value? Not because the houses are old thats for sure...

Oh yeah another thing you leave them alone they leave you alone simple as that. As a business point of view kind of sucks when they come eat at your place and bring trouble can't do nothing about it just hope nothing happens.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Why should you have a criminal record? Are you saying by the time you are 18 you can't figure out the difference between right and wrong? Any criminal record you have before the age of 18 is wiped clean after you turn 18. Its a way of saying you should be grown up by now and be able to understand the difference betwen right and wrong.

shit man I didn't figure it out until I was 18 haha but hey some ppl grow up with it. SHIT HAPPENS:)

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Give me a break, that is why innocent people get caught in cross fire. :rolleyes:

That is why neighborhoods get bad names, property value reduced. Businesses go bankrupt. Why do you think the NE has such low property value? Not because the houses are old thats for sure...

Yeah that is true but it's not like they pick a certain area...come down to Forest Lawn sometime. It's where we live.

lammer
10-23-2003, 03:45 PM

Yeah that is true but it's not like they pick a certain area...come down to Forest Lawn sometime. It's where we live.

haha its not as bad as everyone thinks right man?

forest lawn aint that bad.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:47 PM
My friend who is an exgangster aka gramps said you should be shot LOL yo man it's an unfair world just my opinion...

he also said you're probably some rich little bastard..haha

on a serious note just worry about yourself and stay out away from this stuff.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by lammer

haha its not as bad as everyone thinks right man?

forest lawn aint that bad.

2 weeks ago some guy murder his gf in front of good ol Rang Dong

lammer
10-23-2003, 03:49 PM

2 weeks ago some guy murder his gf in front of good ol Rang Dong

mmm pho. haha i had some this afternoon..mmmmm pho.
ya right? at night or in the morning man? thast nuts.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:50 PM
I think it was at night man. And there are like prostitutes everywhere I dont' care but lil kids man shit

89coupe
10-23-2003, 03:52 PM
I lived in Forest Lawn when I first moved to Calgary 17 years ago. Everything I owned was stolen within the first month. My bike, my dirtbike our car. Unbelievable!

Our family soon realized that we weren't in Kansas anymore...LOL. We got the hell out of there. We moved to Rundle, even worse. We moved Temple, even worse. I ended up losing a sister to gangs. I have no tolerance at all now.

My parents moved back to BC with one less daughter and I stayed here.

It effects everyone!

lammer
10-23-2003, 03:54 PM
I lived in Forest Lawn when I first moved to Calgary 17 years ago. Everything I owned was stolen within the first month. My bike, my dirtbike our car. Unbelievable!

Our family soon realized that we weren't in Kansas anymore...LOL. We got the hell out of there. We moved to Rundle, even worse. We moved Temple, even worse. I ended up losing a sister to gangs. I have no tolerance at all now.

My parents moved back to BC with one less daughter and I stayed here.

It effects everyone!

like someone said, everyone has a diffrent side to the story.
sorry aobut the loss of your sister if she died (RIP)

the only bad thing that i can remember was a stolen bike, it was my cousins and he left it in my back yard, it got jacked.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:54 PM
that's shitty man sorry to hear about it yeah affects everyone but what can you do? Can't do shit!!!

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 03:56 PM
That's why you don't leave your stuff unattended lock it up haha

damn my uncle lost his bike in front of our house for like 5 min and pfft it was gone haha when he came out

fuck kids are getting quicker these days haha

yeah my friend thinks it's b/c they didn't go through what we had to with the feather duster or bamboo...

"good ol feather duster, keep you in line" hahaha

89coupe
10-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Our bikes were locked up with chains. My dirtbike was locked up with a fukcing logging chain and a HUGE padlock. Didn't seem to stop them.

Yes, my sister got caught up in asian gangs many years ago. I remember going to many scary places trying to find her. At one point I had about 20 guys surround me. Little punks were cowards by themselves. She ended up in Vancouver and was found dead in an asian families home. The case was never solved. She was only 15. She would be 27 this year.

This could be anyones sister or brother, father or mother. Like I said, it effects everyone.

thich
10-23-2003, 04:58 PM
my condolences 89coupe, i also don't have much of a tolerance to this type of stuff.

i have friends who have turned from the gangster life and i have had friends who've gone to the gangster life.

when I was in gr. 9, i even saw a news report about the gang/drug-related death of one of the guys I knew for a few years on TV.. :thumbsdow

my family moved away from Forest Lawn like 6-7 years ago just for logistical reasons not b/c of the crime activity or anything.
There were times when it was definitely freaky though but not to the extent that innocent people are hurt. (back then any ways)

but one of these days someone WILL get hurt and it will not be pretty.

I don't think there is much we can do per se about stopping gang activity head-on but i don't agree that we can't do anything at all.
of all the things i tell my younger friends that I have: do not get caught up in gangs. period.
I almost got mixed up in that crap back in my high school years and I've seen how many ppl have turned out.

the issue is trying our best to stop the pool of youngsters from going that route; it's a good start.

a hard thing is that with the viet community in forest lawn, if you mess with someone it's guaranteed they will know exactly who you are and where you live within 48 hrs b/c the viet community is just small enough for everyone to almost know everyone.

--

I played semi-competitive soccer last season in Forest Lawn (Applewood and Erinwood) for a few weeks against some of the viet soccer teams there and there were just some ppl you did not want to mess with and our soccer team avoided as much confrontation as possible.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Honestly sorry to hear that man that's sad and can't understand how you felt when your sister was found dead man.

Hey thich I was going to play soccer w/some of those guys. Do you know a guy name anthony drives an old baby blue mazda coupe?

thich
10-23-2003, 05:58 PM
i know a guy named Anthony who drives a blue Nissan NX coupe... if that's what you're talking about.

plays for team Pho Dau Bo rite?

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 06:22 PM

you know coupe.. your record DOES not go away when your 18.. they just "forget" about it until you do somethin else wrong thats when the whole thing blows up in your face. and yes i do have a criminal record becuase unlike you i enjoy life and was being a kid and did things i never regreted. yes it was the rigth thing to do and becuase of that i got a record. you talk like your 40. why dont you shut up and realize no one is perfect like you. and then you talk about how we shoudl grow up. yea grow up and get a job but what happens when you try and get a job and they dont hire you becuase of that one lil incident with the police? this is my life any more questions?

method
10-23-2003, 06:26 PM
one "lil" incident wont affect you from landing a job...

felony, etc is not a 'lil incident'

if you do the crime, you do the time. take responsibility.

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 06:31 PM
try goin to the states or having a record still under your name which states clearly that you are dangerous to the public. plus cops dont give a shit if your innocent or not.. as long as you fit the description or in their minds dont cooperate then you are fucked.

jdmakkord
10-23-2003, 06:31 PM

you know coupe.. your record DOES not go away when your 18.. they just "forget" about it until you do somethin else wrong thats when the whole thing blows up in your face. and yes i do have a criminal record becuase unlike you i enjoy life and was being a kid and did things i never regreted. yes it was the rigth thing to do and becuase of that i got a record. you talk like your 40. why dont you shut up and realize no one is perfect like you. and then you talk about how we shoudl grow up. yea grow up and get a job but what happens when you try and get a job and they dont hire you becuase of that one lil incident with the police? this is my life any more questions?

Ok hardcore!!! :rolleyes: I had plenty of "fun" in my 24 years, and I'm sure 89coupe has had more than you. If you think rolling around with a bunch of thug ass idiots, smoking dope, selling white, and hacking people up with machetes is fun...by all means go ahead and wind up dead. Reality sets in when people around you wind up dead, and you are left wondering why....

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 06:34 PM
what the hell is up with the name calling. i dont roll with any of those ppl or do any of that shit but sometimes shit happens and you cant avoid it. cant you guys just see it from another perspective

jdmakkord
10-23-2003, 06:38 PM
what the hell is up with the name calling. i dont roll with any of those ppl or do any of that shit but sometimes shit happens and you cant avoid it. cant you guys just see it from another perspective

"Hardcore" as in you talk like you've seen it all and done it all!!! If I was calling you names, you would have felt it...hehe J/k Like some other members on this board. Different people have different perspectives on life, and their experiences. Generally as you get older, you go through more and learn from it. I'd have to say at least 80% of the idiots I grew up with grew out of it and moved on, and darwinism and natural selection took care of the last 20%:D

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 06:42 PM
ok hardcore with a face.. i believe that was a shot at me to make me look foolish. survival down here is to get a job and grow up. survival in la grow up and try to make it without gettin shot. different perspective

gkAeris
10-23-2003, 06:46 PM
i agree that gangs are bad,

but i didn't feel like that when i was young, i thought it was cool to hang around this people, then you just grow out of it, most people go through these phase, and some are always going to be stuck in these phases, like the 30 yr old G's u see, they can't go back, because they relied on it since they were lik 14yr!

on the brighter side, at lesat we do not see the kind of gang warfare that is happening in edmonton and vancouver.

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by thich
i know a guy named Anthony who drives a blue Nissan NX coupe... if that's what you're talking about.

plays for team Pho Dau Bo rite?

haha cool guy.yeah man he asked me to come play indoor though

SoSlowDx
10-23-2003, 07:35 PM
man yeah they clear your records but when you want to land a job or something they check it they can deeper and then find the stuff you did.

Yeah surfertech is hardcore rollin around w/those guys haha j/k

but he didn't do that shit jdmakkord was talking about that's just bs if youdon't know him don't say shit like that man

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 08:12 PM
hahah thanks john but if they want to say im hardcore then let it be.. ahha i roll with all them and do all taht shit! haahahah what a joke

89coupe
10-23-2003, 08:24 PM
I enjoyed my youth very much thank you without having to break any laws.

Since when is breaking the law the right thing to do?

Who said I was "PERFECT"?

You seem very bitter?

I assumed you were from Canada, in Canada any crimes commited as a "YOUTH" which is 18 and under are wiped clean from your record. We call it the 'young offenders act'.

Committing a crime is never the right thing to do.

pinoyhero
10-23-2003, 09:33 PM

Nice post, the thread is about how dumb gangs are and you go and think creating another one is a good idea. Hope you were being sarcastic.

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 10:52 PM
ahah thanks for pionting that out hero.

your record is never wiped clean ask any cop. they just pretend it never happened until you do somethin again. i am not bitter thank you very much.

heres a lil twist.. breaking the law is never a right thing to do.. ok i get that.. what about corrupt cops and policts.. who polices the police? cops break more laws in a week than i would ever do in my life. sometimes cops do the right thing but have you ever personally met a cop that actaully gave a shit and would listen and believe you?

89coupe
10-23-2003, 11:20 PM
No employer would be able to obtain criminal records if you commited it before the age of 18. That is a law. So getting a job wouldn't be a problem unless of course you are committing crimes and getting caught after the age of 18.

I have a good friend who is a 'cop' and he is a great guy and very law abiding. I dated a girl who's dad was a cop, also very nice and a very good person.

Your views seem very tainted. Its apparent you have it out for officers of the law. Just because you know a crooked cop doesn't mean they are all crooked.

My sister was killed by Asian gangs. That doesn't mean all Asians are killers. That is just being stupid.

ahah thanks for pionting that out hero.

your record is never wiped clean ask any cop. they just pretend it never happened until you do somethin again. i am not bitter thank you very much.

heres a lil twist.. breaking the law is never a right thing to do.. ok i get that.. what about corrupt cops and policts.. who polices the police? cops break more laws in a week than i would ever do in my life. sometimes cops do the right thing but have you ever personally met a cop that actaully gave a shit and would listen and believe you?

Intensity
10-23-2003, 11:37 PM
you guys are dorks
why dont u drop your books and palm pilots and become a cop if you wanna put an end to these criminal activites

403Gemini
10-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

Nice post, the thread is about how dumb gangs are and you go and think creating another one is a good idea. Hope you were being sarcastic.

holy christ granted you cant have sarcasm on the internet but you can only make up for it in smilies.

if i said "werd" to the 1st post what makes you think i wanna start a "gang" lol besides i CLEARLY put a " :D " up ... so calm down guys, now stop whining

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 11:51 PM
condolenses to your loses
but cmon why cant you just see that sometimes things arent what they appear to be just say it and ill shut up. cops are rascist and not all of them obey the law.

when you say grow shouldnt you grow up and forgive them for what they did. i know i wouldnt but bashing them isnt such a grown up thing to do. but if i was in your position i would do the same thing

about that record thing i got declined by a bank job becuase of it, or thats what i think.

SI-vic
10-23-2003, 11:51 PM

holy christ granted you cant have sarcasm on the internet but you can only make up for it in smilies.

if i said "werd" to the 1st post what makes you think i wanna start a "gang" lol besides i CLEARLY put a " :D " up ... so calm down guys, now stop whining

well if you didnt post such a dumb comment in the first place then nobody would be whining over anything

403Gemini
10-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

well if you didnt post such a dumb comment in the first place then nobody would be whining over anything

again i state i couldnt add the sarcasm due to: TEXT

relax is all im trying to say

SI-vic
10-23-2003, 11:55 PM

about that record thing i got declined by a bank job becuase of it, or thats what i think.

I had a criminal record when i was under 18.... didnt stop me from getting new jobs (3 new jobs that required a background check).
When you turn 18, you get a new fresh start.

That.Guy.S30
10-23-2003, 11:56 PM
depends what job you get.. haha what record did you get john?hahahaah

lammer
10-23-2003, 11:57 PM
condolenses to your loses
but cmon why cant you just see that sometimes things arent what they appear to be just say it and ill shut up. cops are rascist and not all of them obey the law.

when you say grow shouldnt you grow up and forgive them for what they did. i know i wouldnt but bashing them isnt such a grown up thing to do. but if i was in your position i would do the same thing

you can't just say you got declined at the bank because of it..your not even sure right?

i got declined by the bank also..but i really doubt its because of what i did when i was like 10 yrs old.
i wasn't to bright back then too.
i used to steal back then its not smart but i've grown up now.

403Gemini
10-23-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

I had a criminal record when i was under 18.... didnt stop me from getting new jobs (3 new jobs that required a background check).
When you turn 18, you get a new fresh start.

yea, bloody young offenders act...

thich
Originally posted by Intensity
you guys are dorks
why dont u drop your books and palm pilots and become a cop if you wanna put an end to these criminal activites

like i said earlier.... pretty much impossible to "put an end to these criminal activites"..... all you can do is just slow them down or make them quiet down for a while but it all starts up and over again.

as long as power and greed play a role in today's society it's impossible to stop gang-related crime.

and i don't think name calling gets you anywhere in a touchy thread like this.

surfertech, I agree that sometimes things aren't the way they seem but ppl who have turned back from that life carry some form of scars whether physical or otherwise.
but i don't agree that all cops are racists.

I know a cop and he does what he was hired to do.

i know some cops are harsh and cold.. but there ARE those who are good too.
when I got my first ticket the cop didn't even like give me a warning or wasn't even remotely soft on me at all... but if you do the crime (unconsciously in my case... sorta sped in a playground zone)... u pay tho.

i think we all come out of life learning lessons.... some harsher than others.
it's those people that don't learn lessons that make our lives painful. :thumbsdow

That.Guy.S30
yea im not even sure but my friend told me i was in good graces from the manager but then suddenly they didnt even want to know me after that.. they didnt return any calls but hey this isnt a story about me.. its about gangs and shit.. hahaha

SoSlowDx
10-24-2003, 12:14 AM
depends what job you get.. haha what record did you get john?hahahaah

I'm a clean mofo bitch :D

That.Guy.S30
10-24-2003, 12:15 AM
no i meant si-vic.. ahah not you..

GTS Jeff
10-24-2003, 12:45 AM
so from what i can tell, in this thread there are the ppl opposed to gangism, and there are 3 vietnamese pseudo-gangstaz

SoSlowDx
10-24-2003, 12:54 AM
well you're reading the thread wrong buddy we're all against gangs just we have different views.

method
10-24-2003, 01:19 AM
lol one of the only reasons I would ever become a cop is to put the beat down on some stupid punk wannabe gangsters.

403Gemini
10-24-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by method
lol one of the only reasons I would ever become a cop is to put the beat down on some stupid punk wannabe gangsters.

what good would that do tho? so they could come to a forum, just like this, and smack talk cops.

im sorry im really sick and tired of hearing people talk down to cops, without them this city would be filled with gangs and you know it.

its a shame tho, i think when it comes to gangs, murderers, rapists, child molesters, cops should be able to shoot to kill on site. but thats my thoughts. i hate criminals. thieves are horrible cause they prey on people like us. the hard working type and they take our shit... what we work so hard to earn.

murderers are bad becaus they steal our loved ones lives, and we cant do anything about that :(

rapists and child molestors DISGUST me. they scar their victums forever. i cant stand the thought of my fiance,sister, mother, or when im older, if i have a daughter, either one of them to go through it. it burns my veins to think of that pain... and i couldnt imagine not being able to do anything!

its why im becoming a cop. i cant stop all crime, i cant change the world, but i can do my share

sin
10-24-2003, 12:28 PM
some of the ppl on this thread talk like survival in calgary is so tough, i lived in the north, walked to school everyday, and my bike was never stolen. And ya i have a criminal record as of now, and its for stupid shit, but i can still get a job, those charges are hidden by the young offenders act for that exact reason, cause kdis are stupid and deserve a second chance.
i have a friend who lived in temple, and says ya it was low rent, but its not like he got mugged by some thug in a lowrider threatening to bust a cap, gang violence in calgary is nothing even in comparison to edmonton

That.Guy.S30
10-24-2003, 12:30 PM

o yea.. if this guy does ever become a cop he'll be the first one corrupted. being an officer of the law means you uphold the law not take it into your own hands.. taking it into your own hands would be a crime but smart idea.. you would have the whole poilice force to back you if any shady does go down.. hahaha

The_1
10-24-2003, 12:49 PM
sorry to hear about your sister

method
10-24-2003, 02:07 PM
did I say take the law into my own hands?

no.

way to read into nothing, and no, I'm not going to be a cop.

lammer
10-24-2003, 03:56 PM

rapists and child molestors DISGUST me. they scar their victums forever. i cant stand the thought of my fiance,sister, mother, or when im older, if i have a daughter, either one of them to go through it. it burns my veins to think of that pain... and i couldnt imagine not being able to do anything!

which reminds me, anyone read yesterdays sun?

PARENTS OUTRAGE ON PERVERTS
or something was one of the headlines

but the main picture on the front page was mickey mouse hugging a little boy
ahahahahaha

403Gemini
10-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by sin
some of the ppl on this thread talk like survival in calgary is so tough, i lived in the north, walked to school everyday, and my bike was never stolen. And ya i have a criminal record as of now, and its for stupid shit, but i can still get a job, those charges are hidden by the young offenders act for that exact reason, cause kdis are stupid and deserve a second chance.
i have a friend who lived in temple, and says ya it was low rent, but its not like he got mugged by some thug in a lowrider threatening to bust a cap, gang violence in calgary is nothing even in comparison to edmonton

according to the young offenders act 17 is a "child" and your saying if a 17 year old raped a 15 year old he deserves a second chance? im failing to see your logic, please explain :rolleyes: . just because hes ONE year under the legal age of "adult" he deserves a second chance?

That.Guy.S30
10-24-2003, 05:04 PM
did I say take the law into my own hands?

no.

way to read into nothing, and no, I'm not going to be a cop.

way to read into my writing. i said IF

Intensity
10-24-2003, 05:22 PM
i said it once and i will say it again
you guys are all geeks

SoSlowDx
10-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Intensity
i said it once and i will say it again
you guys are all geeks

thanks for recognizing that :thumbsup: :clap:

sin
10-25-2003, 05:16 PM
intensity youre here posting to so fuck off

and gemini there are always exceptions in the justice system, for murder or rape or any other malicious or hate crimes. offenders of these crimes are constantly tried in the adult court, as they should be, im talking about like theft or vandalism

method
10-25-2003, 05:20 PM
P.O.O.P.?!

join p.o.o.p. today! parents outrage on perverts!

Oldschool
01-13-2004, 06:48 AM
I recently discovered this forum and seemingly stumbled on this page. I am a X gangbanger. I have been convicted of many crimes and have seen much jail time since the dire age of 13. And I can tell you, living the thuglife is the lowest form of life possible. It has no future advancements available, you may as well lock yourself up, or shoot yourself in the face. I belonged to a chapter in the H.A. it's name I will not tarnish. But many of these gangs feast apon young beatdown teenagers, such as myself. The way I looked at it, my gang was the family I never had. I grew up a foster kid and a gang was a group I could be associated with. People ask me oh why didn't you join a sports team or something. Well to join a sports team you would have to have money to take part in tournaments and such, I had no money so, I couldn't take part. Gangbanging was a source of income for me as a youngster. I didn't have the dedication to get a job. Once you join a gang it is hard to get out of that lifestyle if that is how you where brought up. I had a I don't give a fuck attitude, and thats what brought me down. N/e way Im just here to say I enjoyed the posts on this forum but research a little before you open your mouths.
Ray