PDA

View Full Version : car options

Shlade
05-03-2009, 11:38 PM
basically im looking for a car to beat the living piss out of
Except i dont know what would be best to choose, im wanting something i can take to race city and just completly fuck around in

anybody got any suggestions as to what kind of RWD car would be best for this?

brucebanner
05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Fox body mustang - 5.0L

Team_Mclaren
05-04-2009, 12:16 AM
what do u mean by fuck around in? you cant just go "fuck around" in race city.... every event has very strict rules as to what you can/cannot do.

2EFNFAST
05-04-2009, 12:25 AM
I forsee much mechanicing in your future :nut:

brucebanner
05-04-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
what do u mean by fuck around in? you cant just go "fuck around" in race city.... every event has very strict rules as to what you can/cannot do.

I'm guessing he just wants to throw money away on something while having a little bit of fun?

I'd like to give the OP the benefit of a doubt but, I bet whatever vehicle he purchases will be toyed around with on the street and driven like a douche.

anschutz_92
05-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by bruceod
Fox body mustang - 5.0L

x2

/thread

2EFNFAST
05-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by anschutz_92

x2

/thread

Except you're talking about a car that is (in some cases) 20+yrs old. Shit's going to break like crazy on it when you start beating the living piss out of it :rofl:

anschutz_92
05-04-2009, 08:58 AM
^But then you go to the dump/wreakers with a wheelbarrow and come home with a rear end, an alternator, half the interior, the right brake light and a left wheel for a total of $23.45.

....Unless you have the money for a c5 z06. Your driving abilities will be no where near that of the car though, so it's kind of a waste. Better to learn up to that level and smash an early 90's Ford into the wall (probably doing a chuku dori or some other gay thing from JDMLand) than a corvette.

However, judging from the OP's word choice in his post, I don't think he is the type to pick up a 30k track whore.

Shlade
05-04-2009, 09:12 AM
definetly nothing over 5k haha
ive taken a 5.0 mustang into extreme thinking
and by screw around in i mean take it to the track and run the hell out of it meanwhile have some fun on the streets

i wouldnt doubt that id be doing a lot of mechanical work haha, with my luck with cars....:rolleyes: