PDA

View Full Version : FS: ***Mugen Body Kit for 96-98 Civic Hatchback***

WBB6
05-30-2002, 12:25 AM
I have a complete Mugen Body Kit for a 96-98 Civic H/B for Sale, BRAND NEW neve painted, made of high quality fiberglass!!!

asking only $650 OBO (no tax) complete kit...(Front Bumper/Side Skirts/Rear Bumper) The front/rear are full bumper replacements not just lips!

email me: [email protected]

here are some pics:

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/mugencivic.jpg

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/mugenc01.jpg

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/mugenc02.jpg

max_boost
05-30-2002, 12:42 AM
Hey Bobby
What is considered High Quality Fiberglass?
Just curious

This is Sam btw, former fellow JRSC lude owner hehe

WBB6
05-30-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

What is considered High Quality Fiberglass?

High quality fiberglass is fiberglass that is thick, durable, nice quality finish even before painting.

cheap, bad quality fiberglass is found on cheap-ass kits that the finish is blue or yellow, man you can poke a hole through that sh!t with your finger!!!

:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
06-03-2002, 04:16 PM
isn't fiberglass usually pretty weak though?

shadowz
06-04-2002, 12:54 AM
how come noone has bought this yet?

buh_buh
06-04-2002, 01:42 AM
lack of EK owners is my guess.

sexualbanana
06-04-2002, 02:49 AM
i would, but my car isn't fast enough to deserve a kit

James
06-04-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i would, but my car isn't fast enough to deserve a kit

Well at the rate your going on Saving for your new engine, you might as well scrap that idea, and just get a Damn body kit! :rolleyes:

WBB6
06-04-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by James

Well at the rate your going on Saving for your new engine, you might as well scrap that idea, and just get a Damn body kit! :rolleyes:

I like that idea!

James
06-04-2002, 04:07 AM
Hey, WBB6 how much would the kit cost to Install and paint(black), apx. of course?

buh_buh
06-04-2002, 08:33 AM
I think either way, Gavin would not be able to afford it. But I think I have have a friend who's interested in your kit WBB6. I'll let you know.

WBB6
06-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Hey, WBB6 how much would the kit cost to Install and paint(black), apx. of course?

probably about $400-500, I dunno depends on who you take it to, how much you are willing to spend...etc...

Yo "BuhBuh" let me know! I need to sell this kit ASAP

Remember that the price is so called OBO (NO LOWBALLERS)

sexualbanana
06-04-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by WBB6

Remember that the price is so called OBO (NO LOWBALLERS)

SHIT!

Well at the rate your going on Saving for your new engine, you might as well scrap that idea, and just get a Damn body kit!

hey, i'm like 1/4 of the way there

I'm actually really tempted to buy it because it's such a low price

max_boost
06-04-2002, 04:57 PM

SHIT!

hey, i'm like 1/4 of the way there

I'm actually really tempted to buy it because it's such a low price

A swap won't do you any good since you are only 1/4 way there and you can't drive anyway so swap won't make much of a difference in your speed:rofl:

Might as well get a kit and your ride will look pimping!!:thumbsup:

kenny
06-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Gavin, get the kit! looks first, power later!

infamous
06-04-2002, 07:29 PM
damn if i had a civic, i would for surely go for that kit!! that is one tight kit, and would make any civic :bigpimp:

B18C
06-04-2002, 09:41 PM
I saw a civic in chinatown today with that front bumper and it looked :bigpimp:

Superesc
06-04-2002, 09:49 PM
damn, if I only I have a civic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

WBB6
06-04-2002, 10:56 PM
Man, this is the second page already and the KIT is still not sold!
Come on people open those wallets!!! :thumbsup:

buh_buh
06-05-2002, 12:49 AM
I'd open mine if I had a Civic.
Now if you were parting with your lude kit, I'd be all over that.:thumbsup:

kenny
06-05-2002, 12:51 AM
kenny, why don't u donate to the gavin's new engine fund. that way, gavin's body kit foundation can get off the ground.

I seriously think you should pimp out the car first, then do the engine swap later :) run the current engine until it dies or something.

sexualbanana
06-05-2002, 02:41 AM
i dunno. almost everyone wants me to consider this. even archie wants me to consider the kit. so it's being given some serious consideration.

James
06-05-2002, 02:56 AM
Yes, Gavin You should seriously get the kit, Max_Boost is right too, U dont have any skillz, so what will the new engine do for ya anyway?:rolleyes: You have the Money for the kit right now, and until you get off your ass and get a JOB, that Engine wont be coming anytime soon!j/k bud. :thumbsup:

max_boost
06-05-2002, 04:27 PM
i dunno. almost everyone wants me to consider this. even archie wants me to consider the kit. so it's being given some serious consideration.

I guess it is still a problem when you have money for the kit and not the paint! lol j/k

Ludelvr can probably paint it for you! For free too! Some conditions do apply :rofl:

LUDELVR
06-05-2002, 09:17 PM

no dudeluvin.

I'm not referring to me, but why not man...it would be the only loving that you'd ever experience!!!:love: I mean common man, it's hard enough to get girls to like u so u might as well switch teams! Can't win them all man!!:thumbsdow I'll even look for a guy that suits you. Let me remember, u like to be the giver right??:duh: Or was it receiver?

max_boost
06-05-2002, 11:03 PM
i pitch. :duh: :duh: :duh:

I'm confused

MYKN
06-05-2002, 11:24 PM
that kit is damn nice..and soooo cheap.....if i had a civic id get it...i cant believe its not sold.

WBB6
06-05-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by MYKN
that kit is damn nice..and soooo cheap.....if i had a civic id get it...i cant believe its not sold.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! :madred: :madred: :madred:

B18C
06-06-2002, 11:41 AM
WBB6: Is that a real Mugen kit you are selling? Also, do you know what kind of fiberglass it is made of (ie. how many layers, hand laid)?

Thanks

WBB6
06-06-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by B18C
WBB6: Is that a real Mugen kit you are selling? Also, do you know what kind of fiberglass it is made of (ie. how many layers, hand laid)?

Thanks

This is not a "real" Mugen kit, it is a replica of a real one...

It is hand laid fiberglass, I dunno exactly how many layers, but you can come and see the kit for yourself, and you will be able to see that it is ALOT more layers than any normal kit, it is very thick high quality fiberglass

email me if you want to arrange a time to view the kit!

[email protected]

B18C
06-06-2002, 01:26 PM

This is not a "real" Mugen kit, it is a replica of a real one...

It is hand laid fiberglass, I dunno exactly how many layers, but you can come and see the kit for yourself, and you will be able to see that it is ALOT more layers than any normal kit, it is very thick high quality fiberglass

email me if you want to arrange a time to view the kit!

[email protected]

I see...can you tell me who made the kit?

Redlyne_mr2
06-06-2002, 03:01 PM
Yah guys . it's mugen, that kit takes the civics grocery getter appearance it makes it look so money!!!

WBB6
06-06-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by B18C

I see...can you tell me who made the kit?

It is a replica from Hong Kong, meaning that it was made from a mould of the Original Mugen Body Kit, the kits from Hong Kong are the best fitting replica's!!!:thumbsup:

eludeu
06-06-2002, 04:58 PM

It is a replica from Hong Kong, meaning that it was made from a mould of the Original Mugen Body Kit, the kits from Hong Kong are the best fitting replica's!!!:thumbsup:

I can back this up. I got my kit thru WBB6 and its awsome considering it is fiberglass. This is definetly a high quality kit, there should be no worries on the strength or durability of it.