PDA

View Full Version : Sunlife??

Sailz
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey Just wondering if anyone here or anyone here knows someone who works at Sunlife as a Financial Advisor? How is it and how does the process work with training etc. Any info is good info.

Thanks

signature7
05-06-2009, 07:48 PM
my friend is just finishing up his degree and has a job lined up in September once he finishes 5 certifications I believe, pm me for any questions.

cressida_pimpin
05-06-2009, 08:31 PM
You don't need a degree to work for Sunlife. They advertise...No Degree, No Experience....start your career with sunlife!

Like any financial advisory career, one with sunlife will be heavily based on commission if not strictly commission. In these tough times I doubt many people are investing. That may be why the last person left Sunlife and why there is now an opening...

Just my thoughts.

signature7
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
yes that's true you don't need a degree to work at sunlife, It's just what my friend is doing during school, I don't even know why I mentioned that as he just told me today you don't need a degree.

But yeah, i know you need LLQP for sure. My friend is getting trained and will finish his certification before September, says that people there still make money even though things aren't as great right now and from the sounds of it, for him anyways, it'd be all commission if not strictly commission.

Mys73ri0
05-19-2009, 12:30 AM
does anyone actually work for Sunlife as a Financial Advisor? I have a few questions for you.

hattonlynch
05-19-2009, 01:43 PM
lol anyone can be a financial advisor all you would need is the csc...they will probably pay for that. it all depends on how many ppl u know and can you sell? if so, you should be fine

skandalouz_08
05-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I am currently looking into careers with Sunlife and gone for an interview. My friends mom works for the company, PM me your questions and I'll get answers for you.

Pay is 100% commission and you need your mutual funds license and your LLQP. Whether you end up using both is up to you.