PDA

View Full Version : Need work?? Good Looking?? Females!!!

topher91
10-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey guys.....my work is looking for people....preferably women:D and must also have a very outgoing personality.

My work is Joey Tomato's in Crowfoot. We are hiring servers as well as kitchen staff if anyone is interested.

I myself am a server there and I make very good money. Depending on the hours I choose I could easily take in 2k a month, more than half of that in cash tips weekly (so I always have money):thumbsup: . S

So if anyone is interested please post here and send your resume to:

[email protected] RE: Joey's resume

I'll be sure to forward and recommend you to my boss and hopefully your interview goes well!!!

-Chris

GTS Jeff
10-24-2003, 01:04 PM
2k a month? i think thats kinda weak for serving...maybe its cuz ure a male? do the chicks get tipped better?

Khyron
10-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Careful what you post - if someone goes in and doesn't get hired they can claim discrimination. Being attractive is not a legit requirement for a waiter/waitress.

Khyron

w3apon
10-24-2003, 01:30 PM
I have never seen a male server at CrowFoot Joey's? :dunno:
But I must say GOD DAMN they have some fine looking female servers :)
In fact, I think I'll go grab a beer there later tonight :clap:

Wildcat
10-24-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
Careful what you post - if someone goes in and doesn't get hired they can claim discrimination. Being attractive is not a legit requirement for a waiter/waitress.

Khyron

thatll never stick... maybe in the states it would, the proprieter can descriminate all he/she wants

C4S
10-24-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
2k a month? i think thats kinda weak for serving...maybe its cuz ure a male? do the chicks get tipped better?

I think if $2k a month take home is a lots of money ! that is like $ 3K beofre tax ! and consider the hours they work .. few hours a nite ! :eek:

Too bad I am not a good looking girl.. ( and not a good looking man ! :nut: )
Tohper91 You are such a lucky man ! can work with tons tons of pretty girls ! (however that will lift your standard for women Sky high ! and not heathly !! ha ha .. ) I go there all the time ! you are that asain server ?
Luck you ! :drool: jealous !!

Khyron
10-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

thatll never stick... maybe in the states it would, the proprieter can descriminate all he/she wants

Oh normally it wouldn't - but when it's stated outright, it does. Ie, Hooters or whatever will never say on the application "Only hot chicks with big tits" - you and I both know they are basing it on that, and as long as it's not mentioned it's fine. But once it's stated you can win discrim cases easy. Which is why it's so hard to get an honest reason for being fired/not hired.

Khyron

tommy1223
10-24-2003, 02:52 PM
hot girls workign at resturants WILL bring LOTS of business.

DUBBED
10-24-2003, 02:54 PM
what about a hot guy?

if i dont get a job i will bitch and threaten to sue joey's crowfoot and use this thread as evidence in my case... so basically.... when do i start?

seriousl though you could get in a lot of shit... its definately not the kind of image joeys wants to put out although everyone knows it... and especially since you're not a manager im sure your superiors will not be very impressed with you bluntly stating something like this...

Chris Ng
10-24-2003, 03:05 PM
personally I think this is just a scam for some lonley internet guy to get himself a collection of pictures from local women along with some information about them...

WHy should you forward your personal information along with a picture of yourself to a stranger who says he works for a certain place when you could just aseasily forward your resume to the manager himself??

Be careful girls..

DUBBED
10-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Chris Ng
personally I think this is just a scam for some lonley internet guy to get himself a collection of pictures from local women along with some information about them...

WHy should you forward your personal information along with a picture of yourself to a stranger who says he works for a certain place when you could just aseasily forward your resume to the manager himself??

Be careful girls..

lol busted
:banghead: :banghead:

ryder_23
10-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Chris Ng

Be careful girls..

when you include your resumes and pictures, he will also get adress phone number, and ways to get in contact with you. :confused:

lammer
10-24-2003, 03:35 PM
busted hahaha.

Khyron
10-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Dammit why didn't I think of it. :banghead:

Khyron

max_boost
10-24-2003, 03:54 PM
haha :rofl:
too funny guys

Anyway, I think hooters can prove that its a bona fide occupational requirement to be blonde, good looking and have big boobs :rofl:

403Gemini
10-24-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Khyron

Khyron

Originally posted by max_boost
haha :rofl:
too funny guys

Anyway, I think hooters can prove that its a bona fide occupational requirement to be blonde, good looking and have big boobs :rofl:

actually khyron is right. at the speak easy about 2 years ago they had pretty much only white strippers and some black women sued them.

and at hooters (and cowboys i believe... not sure) you sign a contract to stay with them a certain amount of time and they pay for the implants

topher91
10-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Girls do get better tips.....:( well depends on the customer really. If I get female customers they tip me really well too!!

Originally posted by DUBBED

lol busted
:banghead: :banghead:

Actually I've been working there for a year so I'm like one of the "senior" servers. And I know that it sounds bad that we hire good looking ppl but don't state it out loud.......besides, this wasn't a proffessional advertisement, I was just told that we need some workers and we have spots to fill.

And no I'm not some internet lozer trying to get some pix of hot girls and their numbers:rolleyes: but nice try.....really I'm looking for ppl to work with. And if you ppl don't already associate Joey's with some good looking girls.........then you must have not been there before.

I'm not trying to discriminate here either but just trying to offer some work for ppl........

CLiVE
10-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by w3apon
I have never seen a male server at CrowFoot Joey's? :dunno:
But I must say GOD DAMN they have some fine looking female servers :)
In fact, I think I'll go grab a beer there later tonight :clap:

haha. Count me in man. That's why we met up there last time..:thumbsup:

-APEX-
10-24-2003, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by topher91
Hey guys.....my work is looking for some good looking people....preferably women:D (did I mention have to be good looking??) and must also have a [B]very outgoing personality.

So if anyone is interested please post here and send your PICTURE.So you looking for pics or does your boss wanna see em to?

-APEX-
10-24-2003, 05:14 PM
lol you forgot to add were do you live and what hair coulor and bra size they are good luck with the employee search

googe
10-24-2003, 05:24 PM
haha
what a world we live in

Davetronz
10-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi

haha. Count me in man. That's why we met up there last time..:thumbsup:
Ahhh but that was probably before you got.... MARRIED...
:rofl:

topher91
10-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Please only post if you want to try and get a job.

......Didn't mean to cause so much contraversy, but I only had the intention of trying to get people to work at Joey's. If it makes you feel better I'll edit the post. Really, I don't care if the people who I work with a drop dead gorgeous or not, to me, if they have a good personality that is cool.

SERIOUSLY......if you have nothing to do with wanting a job.....DON'T bother POSTING ANYTHING.

Fuji
10-24-2003, 06:06 PM
I like Joey Tomatos.. and the waitresses, but what you are posting here is illegal. There is absolutely no reason that a photo resume is required. Looks are not a bonafide occupational requirement and hence hiring based on this illegal. Just my 2 cents

topher91
10-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
I like Joey Tomatos.. and the waitresses, but what you are posting here is illegal. There is absolutely no reason that a photo resume is required. Looks are not a bonafide occupational requirement and hence hiring based on this illegal. Just my 2 cents

I'm not the one hiring......I'm just helping my boss recriuit......Do you think we go around and hire every person who walks in the door?? NO.....it depends on how they present themselves, their resume and experience and their attitude. A picture of someone gives me one of those things.....I don't need to waste my employers time sending him all the people who are interested in getting a job. If you look presentable to me, and your resume looks good, I'll reccomend you......make sense??

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE.....FORGET I ASKED.

just trying to do the unemployed a favor and you guys go around and turn it into some lawsuit waiting to happen..........:banghead: :thumbsdow

topher91
10-24-2003, 06:14 PM
MODS: PLEASE DELETE THIS USELESS THREAD.......:rolleyes:

Khyron
10-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Dude stop taking it personally. It's a "You know, it could be considered bad" thread with some informative (and funny) stuff, not really directed at you. No one is going to sue you. ANd the "collecting pics/stalker thing" is a joke - take it like a man. It does sound funny when you go back and read it.

Khyron

DUBBED
10-25-2003, 09:10 AM
dude i want a job...

but i got a dick

can i still get a job or do i have to grow some boobs and stuff my cock between my ass crack?

googe
10-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Fuji

:werd:

thats :bullshit: :thumbsdow