PDA

View Full Version : Question about a Honda Civic Model??? Honda guys help.

2BLUE
05-10-2009, 01:53 AM
I'm looking at a 2005 Honda Civic Reverb forsale?

I can't find out much about the car accept its coming up on carproof as a DX model. I thought a car with oem kit and upgraded stereo and what not would be SI model or something.

My questions are ...

Does it have power options, cruise, pw,pl?

This car is in red deer and the seller is alittle slow responding.

Thanks for all the help! :)

chkolny541
05-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE

My questions are ...

Does it have power options, cruise, pw,pl?

yes, i beleive all the reverbs are loaded, correct me if im wrong. And the kit is gorgeous

2BLUE
05-10-2009, 10:12 AM
I keep searching and one website will say its fully loaded and another website says no power anything. Its just got a few extra features then a regular DX model

B20EF
05-10-2009, 12:08 PM
http://www.edmunds.com/honda/civic/2005/index.html

CRXguy
05-10-2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.auto123.com/en/honda/civic/2005/review?carid=1052300200&artid=33878

This model?

Isn't it an Si with OEM kit? The version before that was the Si Veloz. My buddy has one, MY2002.

stevieo
05-10-2009, 02:34 PM
si with kit is the veloz like you said but the reverb is a lower model with oem kit and upgraded stereo, i used to work at honda but its been a few years I dont remember if it had all the power options.

01RedDX
05-10-2009, 02:45 PM

CRXguy
05-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
I am pretty sure it's a DX with a/c, pdl/keyless, body kit and mags. No pw, pm or cruise.

I stand corrected. Just checked Kijiji and there's a pic showing crank handles for the windows, no pm and no cruise.

2BLUE
05-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Seems like this model is only available on older civics 2001-2003...I was looking for 2004-2005

realazy
05-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Ok, there are lots of misinformation here.

I am 100% sure of these as I have the brochere.

I was about to purchase one but bought a 4 door lx-g instead.

The 05 Reverb ( the only year it was offered) was an SE coupe with the "Si"rims (which were the on the 02-03 "Sir", 01-03 "Si" and 05 "lx-g 4 door") and an upgraded 6 disc cd changer and the OEM kit.

Basically, it has power locks, power steering and a/c.

It does NOT have: power windows, abs, heated mirrors, cruise control.

The SE also has the "lower quality" fabric compared to the lx and si. I am also thinking it doesn't have the height adjustable driver's seat on the Si and Lx.

The SE gauge cluster is also the lower model which glows orange the old style instead of the Lx and Si's white numbers and red needles that light up all the time. (much more modern)

The only thing going for this car is the kit. Which you could've bought the past year for about $750 painted when they were doing the clearance sales.

em2ab
05-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by realazy
Ok, there are lots of misinformation here.

I am 100% sure of these as I have the brochere.

I was about to purchase one but bought a 4 door lx-g instead.

The 05 Reverb ( the only year it was offered) was an SE coupe with the "Si"rims (which were the on the 02-03 "Sir", 01-03 "Si" and 05 "lx-g 4 door") and an upgraded 6 disc cd changer and the OEM kit.

Basically, it has power locks, power steering and a/c.

It does NOT have: power windows, abs, heated mirrors, cruise control.

The SE also has the "lower quality" fabric compared to the lx and si. I am also thinking it doesn't have the height adjustable driver's seat on the Si and Lx.

The SE gauge cluster is also the lower model which glows orange the old style instead of the Lx and Si's white numbers and red needles that light up all the time. (much more modern)

The only thing going for this car is the kit. Which you could've bought the past year for about $750 painted when they were doing the clearance sales.

Correct. My car is a DX SE (Special Edition) which has the power locks, CD player, air conditioning that was mentioned above. The Reverb is the same except it has the kit on it as well. So basically you'd be buying my car with a body kit and some rims.

Also, don't use CarFax. I'm tired of explaining why.

realazy
05-11-2009, 10:29 AM
I forgot to mention another unique thing about the reverb is that it came in Tafetta white.

It's the only facelifted (04-05) civic that came in white other than the 4 door hybrid in Canada.

It also has a black interior even though most Honda models only offer beige interiors for white exteriors.

I missed other things it does not have compared to the Si and Lx, it does not have a moonroof or power mirrors.

Sorath
05-11-2009, 10:36 AM
reverb is an SE model with bodykit and alloy wheels