PDA

View Full Version : cresent hill

jazzyb
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
hey guys,

neeed a favor, how do i get to cresent hill???

i want to do shoot some photos there

thanks

KRZY403
05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
you can't be serious. are you from calgary?

G-ZUS
05-10-2009, 04:55 PM
take center street, turn right on 8th ave, take your first left, go to the end and thats crescent hill

badatusrnames
05-10-2009, 04:56 PM
maps.google.com

signature7
05-10-2009, 04:58 PM
it's Crescent Hill, just Google it.

Centre St
12 ave
left on 3rd st

PLOW DOW!

TYMSMNY
05-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
hey guys,

neeed a favor, how do i get to cresent hill???

i want to do shoot some photos there

thanks

which way are you going... It's basically north of downtown (take your first left going up Centre St. from downtown)

The_Rural_Juror
05-10-2009, 05:33 PM
You guys are jerks.

Take Glenmore Trail all the way west.

KoukiS14
05-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
maps.google.com

:werd:

jazzyb
05-10-2009, 06:58 PM
thank you so much guys really appreciate it.

yah i'm from calgary, but i have not been there since i wuz like 19, 24 now.

doing an engagement shoot tonight.

Do you guys also happen to know where "the ruins" are?

thanks

Disoblige
05-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
You guys are jerks.

Take Glenmore Trail all the way west.

:rofl:

5fivespeed
05-10-2009, 07:36 PM

thanks

Start typing like a 24 year old. Thanks. Win.

Graham_A_M
05-10-2009, 11:55 PM

thanks

your level of preparation as a photographer blows me away... how do you manage to leave this to the last minute? honestly? with BOTH locations I mean? :banghead: :banghead:

WOW... anyway. take memorial to 10th street NW (a trendy kensington street). take 10th up north until it curves around, and eventually the only right that you can take after quite a ways brings you very close to the main buildings near Sait. Like I say, take that right, then take an immediate right to piggy back around, and follow that. Thats cresent road. Follow that, and you'll be taken past a variety of places that you can take pics.

its too late I know, but I'll type those directions up for anybody wanting to find it at a later date.
I think I'll be refering everybody I know to not use you for anything after these two threads of yours. :nut:

jazzyb
05-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

Start typing like a 24 year old. Thanks. Win.

Aiight home fry.

jazzyb
05-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

your level of preparation as a photographer blows me away... how do you manage to leave this to the last minute? honestly? with BOTH locations I mean? :banghead: :banghead:

WOW... anyway. take memorial to 10th street NW (a trendy kensington street). take 10th up north until it curves around, and eventually the only right that you can take after quite a ways brings you very close to the main buildings near Sait. Like I say, take that right, then take an immediate right to piggy back around, and follow that. Thats cresent road. Follow that, and you'll be taken past a variety of places that you can take pics.

its too late I know, but I'll type those directions up for anybody wanting to find it at a later date.
I think I'll be refering everybody I know to not use you for anything after these two threads of yours. :nut:

lol

Take it easy, sit back and relax. I am not the photographer, but rather the subject, or half the subject to be photographed. My fiancee was on my ass for going to the "ruins" and cresent hill.

But thank you for the directions anyways, and same to anybody else who decided to help. Next week for the day shoot we will be doing the ruins. Shooting at night in downtown is not fun; it was chilly, and the amount of homelessness is insane.

dandia89
05-11-2009, 09:36 AM
bookmark maps.google.com

sputnik
05-11-2009, 09:38 AM
lol

Take it easy, sit back and relax. I am not the photographer, but rather the subject, or half the subject to be photographed. My fiancee was on my ass for going to the "ruins" and cresent hill.

LOL at the over defensive "pro" photographers here.