PDA

View Full Version : The Celebrity Apprentice

Disoblige
05-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Anyone keep up with this show? Joan Rivers won, which gave me a big sigh of relief. She was definitely the underdog so props to her for doing well on the last challenge :thumbsup:

I personally hate Annie but she did play the game well.

dezmarez
05-10-2009, 11:46 PM
i watched the whole thing....

i was going to jesse james

i hate the rivers more than anything...im pissed she won

Disoblige
05-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I like Jeese James a lot too. I have a feeling that most people who don't know who he is or only seen him the first time on the show don't know what kind of person he really is. He kinda showed it more towards the end of the season. You probably see more of how he is on Monster Garage or his motorcycle show. I was rootin for Hershel too.

sexualbanana
05-11-2009, 04:04 AM
The show essentially comes down to who knows the most rich people. Which is fine since it goes to charity anyways, but it makes the drama unbearable to watch sometimes.

RC-Cola
05-11-2009, 06:23 AM
I wasn't happy with Joan winning, I thought her personnal attacks towards Anna and anyone else during the show were brutal and immature. She left the show when her daughter got kicked off in a hissy fit. :drama:

Anna played a great game and is very smart, she also raised more money then Joan overall, IMHO she should have won.

I knew that Joan was going to win as you could hear it Donald's comments several shows again always praising Joan for her boldness and "stick-to-it" attitude.

Disoblige
05-11-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm not a big fan of Joan either but one thing she said I totally agree with. You win with honor. Throughout the game, Annie has been successful but she's been so manipulative. The poker players say that she's an up-front kind of person and she doesn't hold anything back. Yeah right.. All she does is talk behind people's back and makes it look like she's doing nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

And not saying that all poker players are white trash, but some of them who appeared as guests to events looked pretty trashy.

kenny
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
I'm not a big fan of Joan either but one thing she said I totally agree with. You win with honor.

If Joan played with honor, I must've been watching a totally different show.

The designer quit because of her, and she lied about it and denied it happened. She quit because her daughter was fired. She compared a competitor to Hitler. She got pissed because Annie wouldn't go along with her plan to make shit up about a competitor.

:rofl: Pretty honorable!

88CRX
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by kenny

If Joan played with honor, I must've been watching a totally different show.

The designer quit because of her, and she lied about it and denied it happened. She quit because her daughter was fired. She compared a competitor to Hitler. She got pissed because Annie wouldn't go along with her plan to make shit up about a competitor.

:rofl: Pretty honorable!

:werd:

Anne should have won..... Trump picked Joan cause they're friends.

dyummy
05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
ya that outcome was bullshit .. annie just about tripled her in the money she brought in which is a hell of a lot more important that how the room was decorated

swak
05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
I was personally rooting for Tom Green,
when he got 'fired' i stopped then.

But theres no way he could have won anyways... he probably doesn't know enough rich people.