PDA

View Full Version : mid termz

nismodrifter
10-24-2003, 07:16 PM
so...anyone else going to be study 24hrz a day this weekend??

got a bio midterm at 9:30 tomorrow morning.....I don't think there could be any worse possible time than a saturday morning to be doing a test

can't wait till these next 2 weekz are over

post your sleep deprived msgz here :zzz: :D

gpomp
10-24-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
got a bio midterm at 9:30 tomorrow morning.....I don't think there could be any worse possible time than a saturday morning to be doing a test
I have one tomorrow at 9:00am!!! :banghead: Good thing it's my last.

Shaolin
10-24-2003, 09:06 PM
When i was at the U of C, my accounting 321 midterm and English 231 final was at 8am saturday morning. It's a different feeling when you walk around the science theaters and the place is completely empty.. pretty cool, sorta freaky too :D :D

nismodrifter
10-24-2003, 09:17 PM
I am just gettin started tomorrow :(

so busy....these are my first midtermz at university so its kinda crazy. yesterday had a math quiz and cpsc203 midterm (finished that one in 20mins :D but my math quiz was hard)

came home today...ripped open the bookz of bio
tomorrow...come home by 12...rip open the bookz for chem which I have on monday
monday night....finish exam at 9:30...come home by 10:30-11 and do HW which is due tuesday
tuesday...come home..rip open the bookz for math midterm which is on the following monday (nov3)...i am not too good at math so I have to study hard for that one

after math....come home.....pick up gun...shoot self in head....

V6-BoI
10-24-2003, 10:12 PM
I have 4 midterms next week. Shit that's gonna be hell.

dj_honda
10-24-2003, 10:14 PM
i have 5 midterms in 4 days, mon - thurs, then another one next tuesday. you guys are lucky to even have days inbetween. :(

nismodrifter
10-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
i have 5 midterms in 4 days, mon - thurs, then another one next tuesday. you guys are lucky to even have days inbetween. :(

shiat.....that's murder man:guns:

CanadianFC
10-25-2003, 12:29 AM
Wait till it's time for finals. I remember one semester I had 1 @ 8, another one on the same day @ 12, the next day at 12 again and then @ 7pm. All in that god awful Red Gym too.
I think there was a rule that said that you can defer 1 if you have 3 or 4 in a 24 hour period, but ofcourse I didn't know about the rule.

Ajay
10-25-2003, 02:33 AM
Damn...you peeps are still doing midterms? I had two last week and finished my last one this past Tues...course I'm only taking three courses.

But I'm done till at least mid Nov when I got a new set of midterms for all three classes to worry about.

gkAeris
10-25-2003, 03:44 AM
i haven't even started my midterms!!!

i studied today! a FRIDAY waaaaa

Gondi Stylez
10-25-2003, 04:13 AM
so...anyone else going to be study 24hrz a day this weekend??

can't wait till these next 2 weekz are over

post your sleep deprived msgz here :zzz: :D

hahaha aye i have my bio one next wed, and math on wed and psyc on mon!!!! ill be ripping apart my notes and text this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially bio!! :thumbsup:

afdter wed.. :guns: :nut:

V6-BoI
10-26-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda

Lemme guess your second year eletrical/computer engineer right? I would have had the same thing but I took one of my couses during spring.

Davetronz
10-26-2003, 01:58 AM
Oh gee that would really suck.. My last midterm at SAIT was on Friday the 24th... :lol:
We had our first midterm on October 3 so we had been at it for 3 weeks unofficially.

girlRACER
10-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Within the last 2 weeks I've completed 6 midterms (2 in one class) :nut: I have 6 days of school a week and a 4 hour-lecture on Saturdays. And now that's done I have 4 research papers due.

pinoyhero
10-26-2003, 12:09 PM
I think the worst time for a midterm is Monday, it pretty much wrecks your whoole weekend, Saturday is bad but at least you can go out hard aferwards.

sandman
10-26-2003, 02:29 PM
wow, i thought i had it bad but clearly not
had bio 231 and religious studies 201 saturday
bombed religious, but talked t teacher, shes gonna lemme re write the long answer for friday coz i had a bio midterm, and my long asnwer was such random bullshit it wasnt even funny
chem 2morrow nite tho,
im shit scared, anyone taking it wanna text msg me answers if ur taking sandbloms test :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
10-26-2003, 02:35 PM
yo man....bio231 was hard as shit...first half was alright but when it got to DNA and applications of it I found it to be real hard

I have chem tomorrow night as well...with sandblom :D

I dunno about txt msging...don't want to get caught

I am going to sit next to a friend though so it's possible to ask for help if needed (which is not too hard from what I've seen....they put 1 supervisor with like 300kids who are writing...and they don't even give a shit usually about whats going on)

btw...sandman check your pM

max_boost
10-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Ahhh

I'm so glad I only had 1 midterm this semester. Everything else is just group projects argh....

Gondi Stylez
10-26-2003, 03:29 PM
yo man....bio231 was hard as shit...first half was alright but when it got to DNA and applications of it I found it to be real hard

shit that aint good, mines on wednesday so will see how i do! but im pretty good at DNA since i am doin my undergrad in neurogenetics! so i guess will have to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u did good tho man, that bio class is freaking boring and tonz of reading and shit!:thumbsdow

sandman
10-26-2003, 04:00 PM
bio was ok, i had reassurance, lol, the chick sitting down and on my lefft, i could see her paper clearly, didnt know her, but, she was covering her answers on scantron, but, also was putting down notes on her question sheet and writing shit on it and crossing off answers she thought were wrong, and circling the ones she thought were right
and they matched most of my texted answers lol
so i htink im good for that
rels the idiot took too long, so im good, , chem if u wanna do it ppl, nows the time lol, we're forming a text msgning ring ahha, its so easy, and if some1 sees u, jus say ur turning ur phone off coz some1 was calling u, trust me, ive been doin it for a while, i did it on my fucking diplomas, its easy... jus dont b dumb, and make sure ur phone isnt the size of ur shoe
and ur fine

davidI
10-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Meh,
I've got an accounting mid-term from 9-12 on SATURDAY, psyc 347 mid-term on tuesday, Stat quiz thursday then Geology mid-term friday.

Sounds like a fun week, I can't wait!

thich
10-26-2003, 04:55 PM
i have one more weekend to go: Tuesday.
History midterm.....
i'm TRYING to study but time-wise i'm so strapped! aaaaagjhz

Shaolin
10-26-2003, 04:59 PM
I have one monday at 6pm, but I work 8-4.. I haven't left the house since Friday at 9pm.

God dam prof taught us 6 chapter.. how much notes in those 6 chapters total? 90 pages, in 12 point font.

I think everyone in the class is fucked.

sandman
10-28-2003, 12:02 AM
89 in bio 231 ahha i rule
anyways
chem was wicke too
text msging rules
u guys all gotta get in on it
comsci 231 2morrow at 7
PM me if ur gonna write

i dont hav the test
but a friend does, so PM if interested
a friend of mine on chem got a star on his test when he was handing in, what the eufck does that mean??????
he was late handing in, some1 said they wont mark it
tru?
it was after the TAs collected

wesicks
10-28-2003, 12:32 AM
UofA > UofC

sandman
10-28-2003, 01:51 AM
ok there buddy :thumbsup:

kaput
10-29-2003, 01:27 AM

JohnnyBlaze
10-29-2003, 12:03 PM
i heard they sometimes put secret TA's pretending to write the test to catch wandering eyes. thats some sneaky shit at the UofC

nismodrifter
10-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyBlaze
i heard they sometimes put secret TA's pretending to write the test to catch wandering eyes. thats some sneaky shit at the UofC

I have thought about this.....and I think it might actually be going on

400 people writing in a science theater....throw like 10 ta's in there and nobody would know

only thing is...how exactly would they do the "bust" ???? Can't stand up in the middle of the test and start slammin the cheater's head into teh desk or something :D