PDA

View Full Version : Rant: My car got keyed.

cycosis
05-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Fuck you asshole and your fucking jealous bitch ass. I hope you rot in hell. Came outside from crappy tire to find this. My trunk now has a beautiful series of swirly deep scratches in it. I also had a tinting and tail light smoking session booked for friday. So much for that I guess. Now I have to go get this fixed. I was really looking forward to getting on with my car.

This is the third vehicle that I've had vandalized. My impala has been spat on and the tires slashed, my 89 420SEL Benz had been spit on, egged, and the hood ornament ripped off, and now my new car gets keyed. What a wonderful world we live in.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/_cycosis_/IMG_1454.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/_cycosis_/IMG_1453.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/_cycosis_/IMG_1450.jpg

Eken9
05-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow....

Is it at least only clearcoat or is it past that?

Which canadian tire did you park at? I will make a mental note never to go there =/ That sucks...

brownboi
ouchhh !!!!
sorry to hear about that man

Shlade
wow super shitty deal dude
what a cock nocker

im sure you could wet sand it then buff it out?

cycosis
05-12-2009, 04:59 PM
I was the Lethbridge canadian tire over by the old future shop.

cycosis
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
wow super shitty deal dude
what a cock nocker

im sure you could wet sand it then buff it out?

Its down to the metal in some spots. so.. nope.

Shlade
05-12-2009, 05:02 PM
that sucks then
i hate people who get that jealous and then like to ruin somebody elses posession

chkolny541
05-12-2009, 05:03 PM
yea i dont think this is a buff out scenario, did you file w/ insurance as vandalism?

cycosis
05-12-2009, 05:04 PM
happened half an hour ago.

Cos
05-12-2009, 05:26 PM
hate to say it but 3/3 seems like it isn't just about your car.

5hift
05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
yeah I have to agree, seems like your being targetted. In a small town like Lethbridge, a car like yours would stand out in most lots.

Do you live at Berkely btw?

Xtrema
05-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Cos
hate to say it but 3/3 seems like it isn't just about your car.

cycosis
05-12-2009, 05:37 PM
my other cars were vandalized in calgary years ago. Yeah I live in berkeley.

psycoticclown
05-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
I was the Lethbridge canadian tire over by the old future shop.

Fuck that CT. Not too suprising since it's pretty much next to the ghetto of Lethbridge too. Lotta Natives and homeless people hang out near there too. Worse CT I've ever been to, shit's disorganized, the store in general just looks like crap and when I asked where something was, the clerk actually shouted at me... no joke.

znx
05-12-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm just wondering (eventhough it may not do much), do you have like any car security system with your cars?

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear of what has happened to your car. :(

Cos
05-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by znx
I'm just wondering (eventhough it may not do much), do you have like any car security system with your cars?

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear of what has happened to your car. :(

:dunno: :nut:

5hift
05-12-2009, 05:44 PM
my other cars were vandalized in calgary years ago. Yeah I live in berkeley.

Was wondering, always see your car there when I'm at my girlfriend's.

Fuck though, just a lot of bad luck I guess . Doesnt surprise me in Lethbridge though, no one has any money, and they hate on those who do. That Canadian Tire is under renovation, but I agree it is a joke. I hate even leaving the West Side.

Senseiz
05-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Cos

:dunno: :nut:

Maybe a james bond security that zapps anyone that touches it?

Any alarm would not sound from keying

Kennyredline
05-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Did the store maybe have cameras on the parking lot....?
Shitty deal dude.

psycoticclown
05-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
Did the store maybe have cameras on the parking lot....?
Shitty deal dude.

I'd be surprised if that CT has computers newer than 10 years old.

spacerz
05-12-2009, 07:06 PM
shitty deal!! i feel your pain, i had the same f***ing thing done to my seqouia from end to end on the passengers side! and it was only a couple months old too! People who do this shit should be f***ing beat with a baseball bad till unconcious and then get their hands chopped off! good luck fixing it :S

adidas
05-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Some asshole keyed my pass door, happened at Roadhouse parking lot or quite possibly Gerrys(12ave and 4st sw)

Hope the cocksucker dies in hell!

stevieo
05-12-2009, 07:20 PM
yeah someone keyed my car near the rear tail light. I have numerous door dings from people who have no regards for anyone elses property. (not just love taps but like dents and paint chips from those dings)

batusay
05-12-2009, 07:29 PM
hey man i feel your pain..my car got keyed too !!!!
i woke up and i was in a very good mood then boom..i see my car..got keyed so bad that i cussed so loud lol..frikin assholes :banghead:

Canmorite
05-12-2009, 07:39 PM
If it wasn't targeted, I wonder what drives people to do this? Pure jealousy/envy?

Nissan_Fanboy
05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Thats pretty harsh guy,
I wasn't targeted but a faggot scrapped the shit out of my bumper the second day i got it,
and then peaced,
I saw the damage like 10 minutes after it happened too.
I went walking around my school with a tire iron,

That sucks ass guy,
I hope the fucker gets a little taste of karma.

bundi
05-12-2009, 09:51 PM
My old car got keyed sitting outside All-tra battery on 3rd.. I was barely in there for 10 minutes, the only person in the parkinglot...

Seeing as how my new car gets out of paint tomorrow (black..) I'm pretty disturbed to hear this...

luxor
05-13-2009, 12:43 AM
Shouldn't cost too much to repaint the trunk, sucks that you have to though.

My dad's brand new Benz got door dinged really badly at a Crappy Tire ( in Calgary) as well. Same shit happened to my BMW in a grocery store parking lot. We park our cars in our own spots, not crooked or anything and also try to park as far away as possible from retards. But they always seem to come to you. Some people just have nothing better to do so they do this kind of bullshit. :banghead:

ShermanEF9
05-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Fuckin people man. sorry to see this happen to a fellow beyonder. ps, i saw you bought your car at lonestar.
who did you talk to?

soobad
05-13-2009, 02:49 AM
6ePS1teP9G0

What's more chicken shit than fuckin' with another mans auto-mobile? :(

71car
05-13-2009, 07:47 AM
Sorry to hear you got keyed. Just last week, at my work - a Jeep (a job) got keyed on driver door with a nice word "BITCH". I ended up sanding the part of door almost to metal partly then re-primer again.

Shouldn't be no more 30 mins to get your trunk all done and primered for re-paint again. In most cases it's usually a 2-3 hours job.

cycosis
05-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ShermanEF9
Fuckin people man. sorry to see this happen to a fellow beyonder. ps, i saw you bought your car at lonestar.
who did you talk to?

Luke from lonestar was fantastic during the sale. We'll see how his (and lonestar's) service holds up now that I've got two TSBs to deal with. I want free new rear brake pads to reduce break dust and an amp for the auxiliary input.

scat19
05-13-2009, 11:47 AM
I feel your pain. I left my car at night, farthest away from the front doors at the wal-mart on bow-trail. I come back to it around 2am with a shopping cart smashed into it. 3 huge dents and scratches.

Fucking kids.

asfjasljj
05-13-2009, 11:58 AM

Luke from lonestar was fantastic during the sale. We'll see how his (and lonestar's) service holds up now that I've got two TSBs to deal with. I want free new rear brake pads to reduce break dust and an amp for the auxiliary input.

i heard about the rear brake pads but didnt know about the amp for aux.

gonna bring mine to lonestar today to check out the nosie from the front :banghead:

beyond_ban
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by scat19
I feel your pain. I left my car at night, farthest away from the front doors at the wal-mart on bow-trail. I come back to it around 2am with a shopping cart smashed into it. 3 huge dents and scratches.

Fucking kids.

Was it windy out? I worked at Costco in Beacon Hill (known for crazy wind) 4 years ago and i saw a cart get blown into a Range Rover. I went to look at the damage and it was dented and the black paint was scratched in a few places.

5hift
05-13-2009, 05:11 PM
I didnt see the scratches this morning as I walked by so they probably are in the clear.

Did those guys take your grill, or was that already missing?

Kartelli
05-15-2009, 08:28 AM
i feel your pain bro...

Bought a 07 Pearl white Is350, all shined up from dealership 2 weeks ago.

Had not even owned the car for more than 2 hrs, somebody keyed my passanger side fender to the door with a razor blade or something small on whyte ave.

He/she was lucky i didnt find them, I would have cut off their fingers one by one then run them over just for good measure.

I don't understand the haters. I used to take the bus and drive my parents beater tempo for years, made sure it never touched anybody elses car. Sigh.

mr2mike
05-15-2009, 11:20 AM
gf's new SUV (Black) got keyed across the whole side and then some more in the back quarter panel yesterday in the Chinook Parking lot.
Haven't seen it yet but she says it's down to bare metal.

chkolny541
05-15-2009, 03:24 PM
ouchies

Skyline_Addict
05-15-2009, 03:39 PM
this thread scares the shit outta me

Cody D
05-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

Ya no f'ing doubt, I don't want to take my car out of my garage anymore.

soobad
05-16-2009, 03:08 AM
It is kinda worrying.

Question for the people here... anyone know about legalities regarding citizens arrest / vandalism in Canada?

What would you guys do if you saw someone keying (someone elses) car in general?

Say... I'm walking through Chinook parking lot and I see someone keying (someone elses) car, and I chase them down tackle them and cellphone the police?

cycosis
05-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
I didnt see the scratches this morning as I walked by so they probably are in the clear.

Did those guys take your grill, or was that already missing?

Its on the top of the trunk. And I ahd my grill off cause I was painting it to make myself feel better.:)

Cy2k1
05-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Shitty deal so thats why your trunk was scratched when i saw it today at the shop. Hope you enjoyed your tint and smoked tail-lights though! :clap:

nj2Type-S
05-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

no doubt. :(

eur0
05-17-2009, 10:35 AM
burtal, I love that car too...too bad you didnt catch the individual in the act

SCHIDER23
05-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Man that sucks cycosis I feel your anger, I had something smaller happen to me at CT macleod this past friday, some fagg wrote D on my trunk lid, I was not parked crooked and I even parked in the middle of nowhere as well. :banghead: , Pisses me off that you park nowhere near the entrance and everytime you come out there is always some fucker parked right beside you when half of the parking lot is empty:whipped: :whipped: