PDA

View Full Version : Car Country on Macleod

Bumjubeo
05-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey,

Has anyone ever dealt with Car Country on Macleod, they have a BMW that looks really good every time I pass them and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

This car has been on the lot for quite a while so I am assume there could be something horribly wrong with it, or they are asking a really high price.

Thanks!

Graham_A_M
05-12-2009, 08:27 PM
I'd keep WELL away from that place. Ask Nbaker00 about some of their dealings. Just sketchy, sketchy cars... :nut:

pinoyhero
05-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I've herd some bad stuff man, but really a car is a car just get it checked out first.

boxer23
05-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Are you talking about the Z3 M sitting outside on the lot. I drive by that sometimes, gorgeous car. and by my recollection it wasn't overpriced.

Bumjubeo
05-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Thats the one, I was also intrigued by the intercooler in the front bumper, wonder if its super or turbo charged, or possibly there for looks haha.

Their adverts say nothing about aftermarket modifications.

2EFNFAST
05-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Is it a silver Z3 with a 'turbo' badge on the back? If so, they've been selling that one for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars it seems.

luxor
05-13-2009, 12:28 AM
I looked at their green 1999 M3 about a year ago and it's still sitting there for sale. That thing has been sitting there for years as well. The outside looks good but there were many things that I caught were not right so I took off. Don't know if they're shady or not but I definitely would not buy from there.

you&me
05-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
I'd keep WELL away from that place. Ask Nbaker00 about some of their dealings. Just sketchy, sketchy cars... :nut:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

w_man
05-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by you&me

Pot. Kettle. Black.

:rofl:

blacklabel
05-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Very ironic post.

ragu
05-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by luxor
I looked at their green 1999 M3 about a year ago and it's still sitting there for sale. That thing has been sitting there for years as well. The outside looks good but there were many things that I caught were not right so I took off. Don't know if they're shady or not but I definitely would not buy from there.

I worked there for a few weeks/days a year ago. Some of their cars are overpriced / really fucked up. Most of the cars sit there for MONTHS!!
I told the owner about that M3 that its overpriced and I'll take it for lower since there were things wrong with it and he was pretty sure he can sell it for more so w.e. lol
They had old Porsche (I forget which one) but it wouldn't start before the guy was supposed to come in for a test drive and was leaking oil terribly. That's just one car.

Originally posted by blacklabel

Very ironic post.
LOL

:rofl:

To the OP, don't bother with that car, its been sitting there for at least a year, that's when I quit lol