PDA

View Full Version : where to buy i phone parts

anhsicun
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
anyone know where i can get 3g iphone parts locally ? my g/f drop the phone in the toilet, so far i know she needs a new screen maybe other parts too since speakers not working either, ipod mode is also not working. so if anyone can recommend a place to get it repair also would be great if my DIY fails. thanks

eblend
05-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Sounds like u should just get a new one, otherwise dealextreme.com has bunch of parts

black13
05-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Go to the apple store and see if they will exchange it as it comes with year warranty. Don't mention the toilet part of course and from what I've heard they are pretty easy going on just exchanging.

anhsicun
05-13-2009, 12:42 PM
thanks, i'll go ahead with the apple store, cuz it left a burnt mark on the lcd screen.

dealextreme.com - doesn't have the part im looking for they only have the other screen, i need the lcd screen inside the phone.

v2kai
05-13-2009, 09:59 PM
i can help with the repair if apple doesnt hook you up. however from the sounds of the accident like eblend suggested you should probably just look at a new one. water damaged phones can be a real problematic pain in the ass

anhsicun
05-25-2009, 09:47 PM
yah i got all the parts i needed i left it to dry for awhile, tested my new screen and everything works well now.

now i have a new problem, some one threw out the screws i sealed in a bag along with the sim tray. anyone know where i can get new screws ( 6 small screw for the lcd screen ) 2 screw by the charger plug area + a black sim tray. i would also be interested in laptp screws too.

so far i tried these places

memory express
rona
the source
apple ( they have them but would not sell to me, :banghead:
staple

spike98
05-25-2009, 10:21 PM
cnn.cn carries tonnes of apple parts