PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nissan 350Z

MilanoRedTeg
05-13-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm looking for Nissan 350Z, I've been having troubles finding the right one for the right price at a dealer so I've opted to look at private sale now. I would preferably like one in black or white, but am open to other colors except for silver.

Please let me know if any of you Z owners are looking to sell or if you know of anybody looking to sell theirs as well.

Thanks

Stubby
05-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Price range?
How many km limit?
Auto/manual?
hard top/convertible?
Year?

...need more info

gorilla*goggles
05-13-2009, 12:46 PM
there`s a white one with 6000 km`s on it parked at superstore by silver city in the north, awesome condition, but it`s auto

MilanoRedTeg
05-13-2009, 01:27 PM
price range is i've seen 03's as low as $19,000 - too probably an 05-06 for around $24,000. I'm not really looking for anything brand new like an 08'.

The km's I'm not extremely worried about if I can see the car was properly maintained.

I would prefer a manual but would consider the triptronic auto for the right color/options.

Hardtop or convertible I'm not picky about either most likely will not be driving this in the winter anyways.

Thanks

LUDELVR
05-24-2009, 06:11 PM
You still looking for one? My bro is looking to sell his. He's had it for roughly a year. It's white, manual with 18" factory wheels with brand new rubber as well as winter rims and rubber. It's got add ons like nav and spoiler and it's the pearl white. I have photos but I'll have to dig them up. The car itself looks mint and my bro is the conservative type so he doesn't race this thing at all. It was all show for him. No power adders or anything. Basically a stock engine. I reckon he's looking for around 23 or 24 K or something like that but I'll make sure. PM me if you're interested in having a looks.

Originally posted by MilanoRedTeg
price range is i've seen 03's as low as $19,000 - too probably an 05-06 for around $24,000. I'm not really looking for anything brand new like an 08'.

The km's I'm not extremely worried about if I can see the car was properly maintained.

I would prefer a manual but would consider the triptronic auto for the right color/options.

Hardtop or convertible I'm not picky about either most likely will not be driving this in the winter anyways.

Thanks