PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Question for FC3S

Initial-D-Nerd
10-25-2003, 12:37 AM
i was just wondering how to get my pop-ups to looks something like the picture posted below, and if anyone knows a kit or a way to get them like that, please post some links/info up.

thanks.

EK 2.0
10-25-2003, 12:49 AM
The classic "Sleepy Eyes"...Easy to do on DSM's, but hey, that's not your question...There is usually a relay, or a manual way to get it done...But I also know of some kits available that allow you to do that...Speak to someone at Speedtech, they should be able to set you strait...

sxtasy
10-25-2003, 01:59 AM
On a 240 you can just turn your headlights up a little manually, with the knob under your hood by your headlights, its probably similiar with an rx-7. They also sell on the internet, a controller where you can choose how much your headlights pop up with a controller inside your car (i forget what it is called)

Maxt
10-25-2003, 06:49 AM
Hahaha...picture thief.....:)..
I took that picture in Nagoya Japan.....
That car was like that because the front end was damaged, that wasn't intentional sleepy eyes...
But you can do the sleepy eyes in 2 ways, interuppt the power wire to the head light lift relay with a switch, then you have to flick the switch just as you turn the headlights on, and kill the lift servo at the right height, the other choice is to pull the headlight fuse and use the manual headlight raise knob under the front bumper to lift them to the hieght you desire...

Read all about it here..
http://www.teamfc3s.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1069

Redlyne_mr2
10-25-2003, 08:56 AM
Ive got the pivot headlight controller for my car, its a small box with a knob on it that allows you to adjust the hight of the headlights from inside the car. Or you can just do it manually as other have said. with some pop ups if you open them then close them then open the switch really quickly you can stop them at half way

Initial-D-Nerd
10-26-2003, 07:50 PM
alright, thanks a whole bunch guys, i'll try and find where to get one of the headlight controllers.

GT2NV
10-26-2003, 07:52 PM
i know how to do it for a probe ... its soooo easy