PDA

View Full Version : The OC

pinoyhero
10-25-2003, 11:02 AM
Heard the season was extended by another 5 episodes, I think that makes it a total of 22 to go. Can't wait til Wednesday night!

Speed_Dreams
10-25-2003, 11:45 AM
it starts on monday dosen't it?!?!

pinoyhero
10-25-2003, 12:18 PM
I's pretty sure its Wednesday the 29th if you hear different give me the details.

Danger_Mouse
10-25-2003, 12:56 PM
I though it was monday...

Im getting back into TV again.. so pretty damb good shows on now...

I watch OC on monday and VEGAS on tuesday... anyone else know something for the other days? lol

-APEX-
10-25-2003, 12:58 PM
todat there is an oc marathon on ctv i tihnk at like 2pm

pinoyhero
10-25-2003, 01:12 PM
There is a marathon on I'm pretty sure, can someone give me the details and/or proof of the Monday start!

pinoyhero
10-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
I though it was monday...

Im getting back into TV again.. so pretty damb good shows on now...

I watch OC on monday and VEGAS on tuesday... anyone else know something for the other days? lol

I know ther shows are old school but I still like Law and Order. I haven't heard much about FastLane prior to the OC that was my favortie show.

SI-vic
10-25-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

I know ther shows are old school but I still like Law and Order. I haven't heard much about FastLane prior to the OC that was my favortie show.

Yah fastlane was pretty sweet but it got cancelled during the summer I believe.

Skin is a really good show also.

-APEX-
10-25-2003, 01:56 PM
heres a week of good shows to watch

MONDAY-Punked 800pm-ctv
-FearFactor900pm-global
-OC1000pm-ctv
Tuesday-Law An Order 1000-ctv

Wensday-that 70's show-900pm-global season premer
Thursday-survivour-900pm-global
Friday-southpark1am
-that 70's show reruns 900pm
Saturday-Cartoons and such all day simpsons king of the hill futureramma pretty much all day
-SNL-1am
Sunday-King of the hill8pm king of the hill 830pm simpsons season premere 900pm and then 2 episodes of malcome in the middel

SI-vic
10-25-2003, 03:10 PM
The O.C. returns to CTV's prime-time schedule with back-to-back episodes on a new day and time -- Monday, Oct. 27, beginning at 8pm (7CT). CTV will air an all new episode at 9pm. The series will continue to air Mondays at 8pm beginning Nov. 3 on CTV.

To reacquaint viewers with the series, CTV will encore the first six episodes in a "Weekend O.C. Catch-Up Marathon" hosted by etalk DAILY's Ben Mulroney.

The first two episodes will air back-to-back on Saturday, Oct. 25 beginning at 4pm ET. Episodes 3-6 will air Sunday, Oct. 26 beginning at 2pm ET (check local listings).

-taken from ctv.ca

pinoyhero
10-25-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic
The O.C. returns to CTV's prime-time schedule with back-to-back episodes on a new day and time -- Monday, Oct. 27, beginning at 8pm (7CT). CTV will air an all new episode at 9pm. The series will continue to air Mondays at 8pm beginning Nov. 3 on CTV.

To reacquaint viewers with the series, CTV will encore the first six episodes in a "Weekend O.C. Catch-Up Marathon" hosted by etalk DAILY's Ben Mulroney.

The first two episodes will air back-to-back on Saturday, Oct. 25 beginning at 4pm ET. Episodes 3-6 will air Sunday, Oct. 26 beginning at 2pm ET (check local listings).

-taken from ctv.ca

Thanks alot, I can't wait.

pinoyhero
10-27-2003, 07:47 PM
Starts tonight! 8pm is the TJ episode and then a new one right after that on channel 3!

ryder_23
10-27-2003, 08:04 PM
Fastlane was awsome, till they moved it to a friday, when no one watchs tv, friday just kills tv shows

pinoyhero
10-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Fastlane was awsome, till they moved it to a friday, when no one watchs tv, friday just kills tv shows

Yeah I know tha sucked when they moved it, I either watched or taped it but it wasn't a great night for the show. I'm pretty sure its over now, too bad.

SI-vic
10-29-2003, 03:41 PM

Yeah I know tha sucked when they moved it, I either watched or taped it but it wasn't a great night for the show. I'm pretty sure its over now, too bad.

O.C is better.
its amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

szw
10-29-2003, 04:20 PM
If you are a pre-teen girl!

mo_virgin
10-30-2003, 04:03 PM
hahaha the girls are incredible in the OC though... summer, marissa even the mom ain't bad.

pinoyhero
10-30-2003, 10:35 PM
Finally got to watch the latest episode, when Ryan walks out on his test to help Marissa run away. I had to tape it and couldnt wait to see it. I specifically avoided this thread in case of spoilers. I was not disappointed. Summer is getting hotter.

My OC list is as follows:

1. Grandma
2. Rachel
3. Marissa
4. Summer
5. Holly
6. Marissa's mom
7. Seth's mom

SI-vic
10-30-2003, 11:39 PM
Summer is getting hotter.

My OC list is as follows:

1. Grandma
2. Rachel
3. Marissa
4. Summer
5. Holly
6. Marissa's mom
7. Seth's mom

summer was always hot.
I think summer is #2, next to Grandma. haha

lammer
10-31-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic

summer was always hot.
I think summer is #2, next to Grandma. haha

haha whos the grandma, i just started watching this show yesterday.

SI-vic
10-31-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy

haha whos the grandma, i just started watching this show yesterday.

shes this 24 year old blonde that the "grandpa" is dating. The REAL grandma died a few years ago and he's just dating girls for entertainment.
hahaha she's smooooooooooookin!
http://www.the-oc.org/images/nichole/10.jpg

pinoyhero
10-31-2003, 06:36 AM
Nice pic, that's the grandma alright!

Dope Dealer
10-31-2003, 09:28 AM
This show rules!

Hahaha....

Yeah, I noticed Summer is getting better looking, although she was already hot to begin with.

mo_virgin
10-31-2003, 01:43 PM
I think Marissa is hot... whos rachel again?

Hakkola
10-31-2003, 03:38 PM
I think Marissa is ugly. Her mom was on CSI though, she was the chick that owns the brothel.

Danger_Mouse
10-31-2003, 07:54 PM
Jesus guys.. every fuckin female on this show is hot (in my opinion)

Merrisa is hot... just kinda skinny... I wish they woulda showd more when she job humped for the first time lol!

EDIT: yea... and who the fuck is Rachel? (is that the girl Seth went to that dress up thing with? The new girl who went sailing?)

pinoyhero
11-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Rachel is Sandy's new co-worker! She was also on a show called the InLwas a while back, I only watched that one a few times cause she was in it.

SI-vic
11-01-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

EDIT: yea... and who the fuck is Rachel? (is that the girl Seth went to that dress up thing with? The new girl who went sailing?)

Rachel is Sandy's new co-worker (the lawyer)
T
he new girl who went sailing to Tihiti's name is Anna. She comes back next week. Will be a great episode.

pinoyhero
11-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Anna's not that hot. She's alright and was decent for Seth but if he can get Summer, then Anna's of no use.

mo_virgin
11-01-2003, 06:18 PM
True that... dump that anna broad... summers good game

pinoyhero
11-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
True that... dump that anna broad... summers good game

Sweet avi!

mo_virgin
11-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Hahaha thanks bro

pinoyhero
11-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Cant wait to watchtonight, hey is it true that Anna comes back. It doesn say anything about her in the preview for tonight's show. Guess it doesn't really matter since this show is totally sweet.

/////AMG
11-03-2003, 08:33 PM
What is the OC about? Everyone is talking about it. Its on mondays right?

Mr_John
11-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Cant wait to watchtonight, hey is it true that Anna comes back. It doesn say anything about her in the preview for tonight's show. Guess it doesn't really matter since this show is totally sweet.

Yup.
This is what I seen in the preview.
Anna comes back and her and Seth sit together in what seems to be science class (background is full of beakers and etc.), then it shows Summer looking sorta sad/mad at the fact that Anna and Seth are getting along so well.

I forget where I heard this but here's whats supposed to happen with Seth and Summer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer becomes jealous of Anna and falls begins to crush on Seth more and more BUT Seth is confused as to whom to choose. Hmmm what will happen next?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr_John
11-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
What is the OC about? Everyone is talking about it. Its on mondays right?

It's on Mondays at 9 on ctv AND on Wed. at 9 on Fox.
I wouldnt watch it if I were you, it wouldnt be as interesting for you unless you watch it from the beginning.

/////AMG
11-03-2003, 08:37 PM
aww man, why not? I can catch on, I fI knew they were gonna reply all the reruns this weekend I woul dhave been set

Mr_John
11-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
aww man, why not? I can catch on, I fI knew they were gonna reply all the reruns this weekend I woul dhave been set

Well I guess you could catch on, its not really a difficult story line at all but, I would still suggest watching from episode 1 first.

pinoyhero
11-03-2003, 11:08 PM
They do pretty decent summaries of previous events at the beginning of shows.

But damn hot good was the that (Anna returns) episode. Can that show get any better?!?!?!

mo_virgin
11-04-2003, 12:16 AM
Awsome... good show tonight. Ryan n Maris... finally together

Mr_John
11-04-2003, 12:19 AM

That sorta sucks. Wish they didnt hook up so soon, maybe like an episode or 2 later woulda been cool.
But none-the-less, amazing episode. wouldnt u guys agree?
hahaha

Anna was lookin' good but not as good as summer! Summer is smokin' as always, haha marissa is also damn hot!
Holly looked fuckin hot too!
damn i feel like a geek.

pinoyhero
11-04-2003, 06:39 AM

Actually Maris kinda turned me off during that show. I'm kinda getting sick of her back and forth crap. I hope Ryan gives her the boot and plays the hard to get card if she keeps playing around. Seth seems to be ing well with Summer now but I now think Anna is hotter.

Danger_Mouse
11-04-2003, 10:18 AM

hahahahaha.... Yea

This is a pretty goood show.. monday nights r fuckin awsome for watching T.V!!!

Check it out:

9pm: OC
10pm: Las Vegas
11pm: Monster House
12pm: Monster Garage

By that time im tired and end up falling assleep in bed

lam-boy
11-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Mr_John

Anna was lookin' good but not as good as summer! Summer is smokin' as always, haha marissa is also damn hot!
Holly looked fuckin hot too!
damn i feel like a geek.

is anna that "lab partner"? well who ever was the lab partner she looks pretty good haha.
i just started watching last week haha.

i dont think summer is good looking, she looks like trailer park trash whore haha.
marissa looks pretty good last night.
woooo!

Mr_John
11-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

is anna that "lab partner"? well who ever was the lab partner she looks pretty good haha.
i just started watching last week haha.

i dont think summer is good looking, she looks like trailer park trash whore haha.
marissa looks pretty good last night.
woooo!

Yup thats anna alright (the lab partner).
its obvious that there will be a big love triangle with summer seth and anna.
Here is my prediction, seth (speaking of seth, he's DA MAN, hillarious guy with witty smart ass remarks all the time, ahaha) anyways, seth will choose summer at first but will only come to realize that he's more compatible with Anna, so in the end he'll choose Anna. This will probably all happen next season or something though.
Anyways thats my prediction on the Love Triangle.

Melinda
11-04-2003, 01:21 PM
I only caught the last half of the show last night, what did I miss in the first half?

lint
11-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
I only caught the last half of the show last night, what did I miss in the first half?

You can catch it again tomorrow night on Fox.

<Shhhhh, the OC is my guilty pleasure. Don't tell anyone>

pinoyhero
11-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

You didn't miss too much Mel. the majority of the good stuff came in the last half hour. They have encore showings all the time though so you could catch one of those before next Monday.

mo_virgin
11-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Don't Give me this Maris isn't hot crap... have you seen enrique's new music video? She's Gorgeous!!!

pinoyhero
11-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Don't Give me this Maris isn't hot crap... have you seen enrique's new music video? She's Gorgeous!!!

When I said she kinda turned me off I was speaking more of her actions. She is damn hot though, regardless of what she does.